FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Just like Lemonfreak said no negative consequences when it comes to the girls well unless you don't think fucking Charles Niece isn't a negative consequence than there isn't a problem. (Katie is the only girl I've turned down so far)
Yeah, I did the same. Just didn't want to fuck someone that might in any way make me somehow beholden to or blackmailable by that creepy douchbag. Katie was fine though. Sort of regret it.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Even if he tried to blackmail the MC, Jaime wouldn't care and w/couldn't tell the school cause: only the school itself and Katie (if she actually has a teaching position) would lose out and both would want to keep it quiet.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's not Charles that would blackmail him it would be Ryker (I guess her brother.... has Braindrop said if they are sibings?) if MC fucks Katie.
There was a theory when we first met Katie that maybe she was there to sleep with MC and then cry rape but that moment has passed so, for me it seems likely that MC letting Ryker know that he's banging his sister would be more likely to piss him off and make a mistake.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
There was a theory when we first met Katie that maybe she was there to sleep with MC and then cry rape but that moment has passed so, for me it seems likely that MC letting Ryker know that he's banging his sister would be more likely to piss him off and make a mistake.
How I see it. It started out as Ryker trying to get material/dirt on MC to blackmail MC so Ryker using his sister but with the magic of MC & his ever changing cock size it might have changed Katie into a true harem member. But I would have to play a save with having sex with Katie to see if that is the cause.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How I see it. It started out as Ryker trying to get material/dirt on MC to blackmail MC so Ryker using his sister but with the magic of MC & his ever changing cock size it might have changed Katie into a true harem member. But I would have to play a save with having sex with Katie to see if that is the cause.
Your best bet is to wait for the week 1 complete version that will be remastering some early scenes, fixing the inconsistencies with dick size, hair styles and faces as well as reworking the female Shawna storyline to make it stand on it's own rather than being a butchered version of the trans story.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I see some crazy people here, who are not willing to take a chance to shit on Ryker by making his sister part your harem. I command your restraint, but I cannot follow such methods. You must not forget the mc is a kind person, who can melt the hearts of any women. So by showing that to her, you'll bring her to your side making any plans Ryker has fall short. :p

I'm just having fun, but I really don't see Ryker using his sister in any meaningful way. Mainly due to the reason Jamie sent you on your quest, which was to help the women around and make their life better by being around. But I also have a problem in harem games, and I find it hard to refuse women unless I really don't like their personally or looks. I like seeing the chaos and the attempts an harem prog try to go through to please a giant group of women which is hot but I can't help but laugh at the same time(I mean it's just crazy).

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I see some crazy people here, who are not willing to take a chance to shit on Ryker by making his sister part your harem. I command your restraint, but I cannot follow such methods. You must not forget the mc is a kind person, who can melt the hearts of any women. So by showing that to her, you'll bring her to your side making any plans Ryker has fall short. :p

I'm just having fun, but I really don't see Ryker using his sister in any meaningful way. Mainly due to the reason Jamie sent you on your quest, which was to help the women around and make their life better by being around. But I also have a problem in harem games, and I find it hard to refuse women unless I really don't like their personally or looks. I like seeing the chaos and the attempts an harem prog try to go through to please a giant group of women which is hot but I can't help but laugh at the same time(I mean it's just crazy).
I spurned her at first but when the second time came around I figured it was safer to slip her the dick and keep her happy and make her less of a wild card. I aso don't see Ryker using her as a tool against you mostly because she seems to hate the fucker as much as everyone else does so even if he wanted she'd proly tell him to fuck off if he tried especially after tasting the MC's Golden Cock of Love and Happiness™

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I didn't find Katie so attractive that I couldn't resist her (and I fucked Granny Getsaround) plus I also am not cool with fucking people who the MC doesn't know. As in he has no idea who she is, what her position in the school is, and she arrives right after Charles leaves. The timing was suspicious so I turned her down the first time.

The second time I agreed and had fun.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I spurned her at first but when the second time came around I figured it was safer to slip her the dick and keep her happy and make her less of a wild card.
Same here, I was already being a cheating bastard but I had standards and after the fling with Alexis (and the stuff with Rachael) I wasn't going to do more cheating. Then Jamie gave the a-okay. Thought best not to make an enemy.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
yeah, pretty much all of that. No cheating, but as the saying goes best keep your friends close and your enemy sister closer.

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey guys. Is it true that braindrop will change the picture of characters?
Yes, there is a week 1 remaster coming that will make everything consistent so MC's dick will be a normal size from the beginning, Emiko will have her third and final face from the beginning and I think Nat's hair will be in a ponytail from the beginning. Female Shawna's backstory is also being re-written as it currently reads as a butchered version of the trans backstory.

Supposedly it's coming a week or so after the Day 7.7 release which is due by the end of June (allowing for time zones)

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Yes, there is a week 1 remaster coming that will make everything consistent so MC's dick will be a normal size from the beginning, Emiko will have her third and final face from the beginning and I think Nat's hair will be in a ponytail from the beginning. Female Shawna's backstory is also being re-written as it currently reads as a butchered version of the trans backstory.

Supposedly it's coming a week or so after the Day 7.7 release which is due by the end of June (allowing for time zones)
As always. Thank you for your fast response, kind sir.

Reactions: lemonfreak
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes