Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
When you follow multiple games, it feels like deja vu. In every thread someone is asking for a new update, while the details for said update are either a couple pages back or a quick search away. Hell, in some games it's even in the op and people still ignore it, it's quite amazing.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
God, like the selfish pirating scum I am ;) I'd never considered how much harder the bowling match would have to be than all the previous scenes. It makes me worry about the basketball games, maybe BD should attempt something more old-school for those sections

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I think Basketball is only 12 people max? So shouldn't be as much.
plus the crowd, coaches and cheerleaders etc. it should be well over 20, but no way in hell they are gonna appear on screen at the same time, unless BD has like 50+ GBs of Vram.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Rendering everything in close up would solve a lot of it but wouldn't look as good as a series of full court renders.

I'd be perfectly happy if the games were almost entirely skipped but I'm sure that's a minority opinion.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm not a basketball fan but I'm curious how BrainDrop will work with this

As Avaron1974 once said... he should stream himself playing NBA 2k20 for the basketball matches purely for shits and giggles.
That would be epic! LOL

Now, if only there was a PBA bowling game he could stream for the charity event... :D

Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
plus the crowd, coaches and cheerleaders etc. it should be well over 20, but no way in hell they are gonna appear on screen at the same time, unless BD has like 50+ GBs of Vram.
There are plenty of tricks you can do for crowd scenes to make rendering even large crowds quite possible.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes