Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Add on some shit talk from other devs and it's easy to fade out.
I've seen one dev constantly shit talk this a few times, I think we all know who it is without me mentioning any names.

It sounds to me like he's insanely jealous this makes money and his game doesn't.

Then he shit talks the fans completely ignoring the fact he starts the shit talking.

But it's all good. I found Dragon Quest Builders 2 and for some reason i'm hooked so that's keeping me going for now.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Well I hope he rewrites the story of Tali. I think her introduction seemed a bit out of place. I mean a girl lives in a basement for 20 years and she acts like a child when she meets the MC. I think she was 14 when Rachael found her so you have a 35 year old woman with a mindset of a 14 year old kid that likes to have piggy back rides.
He won't do that, no.

If her apparent age is a problem for you, just change the story yourself by editing game/script.rpy (may need unren depending on version):
Code:
r "So she was sent to me. And I've been keeping her safe since. It's been almost 20 years since it happened."

r "No one is worried about Tali right now. We're just being safe. I've hid her for 20 years, I know what I'm doing."

r "She's been with me for 20 years... I remember the day I met her."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well I hope he rewrites the story of Tali. I think her introduction seemed a bit out of place. I mean a girl lives in a basement for 20 years and she acts like a child when she meets the MC. I think she was 14 when Rachael found her so you have a 35 year old woman with a mindset of a 14 year old kid that likes to have piggy back rides.
Not likely to happen.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time i've seen you post something like this if it didn't make a difference then what makes you think it will now? He only changes shit he feels needs changing and Tali isn't one of those things no matter how you feel about it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think this is the 3rd or 4th time i've seen you post something like this if it didn't make a difference then what makes you think it will now? He only changes shit he feels needs changing and Tali isn't one of those things no matter how you feel about it.
Just checked his post history on this thread and he has whined about damn near everything and tried to tell BD how to live his life.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So the good news is the release is coming. When exactly is the big question.
At the end the month, hopefully this month that is. I think he said, at least I hope so from all that rambling on and on and on. Day 7 is finished, at least I hope so. I hope whatever is released is big with the capital big, I hope and cross your fingers....peace.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
So the good news is the release is coming. When exactly is the big question.
At the end the month, hopefully this month that is. I think he said, at least I hope so from all that rambling on and on and on. Day 7 is finished, at least I hope so. I hope whatever is released is big with the capital big, I hope and cross your fingers....peace.
This feels like deja vu. I feel like I read this here before.

I...I should probably go to sleep.

Reactions: Hordragg

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I mean a girl lives in a basement for 20 years and she acts like a child when she meets the MC
She's not lived in a basement for 20 years lol.
so you have a 35 year old woman with a mindset of a 14 year old kid that likes to have piggy back rides.
Who doesn't like to have piggyback rides? If a hot girl asked for one I'd not say no. Or if she gave me one.

Last edited:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
I think this is the 3rd or 4th time i've seen you post something like this
No, it's was me, first time. But I respect the freedom of creativity and therefore asked how to change the text, so that the visual part matches the plot for me. and then all sorts of strange dudes began to repeat my reasoning about the discrepancy between the text and the picture, strart spinning a small problem to the scale of a Catastrophe of Universe

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Who doesn't like to have piggyback rides? If a hot girl asked for one I'd not say no. Or if she gave me one.
Piggyback rides are the new hugs! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Well, if it won't display here's a link to the . And yes, I fully expect some to be ignorant of the of the word harem. *shrugs*

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Looks like the Zone is having issues with attachments at the moment. Several topics within the last few minutes are showing broken ones.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Patrons voted on the backstory for her so you'll need to direct complaints at them.
Well to be fair we only voted to make her a runaway princess BD did the whole basement dweling womanchild thing on his own lol. I personally don't mind it but I also have a ticklish spot for ageplay :devilish:.

On an ironic side note I'm pretty sure that guy was a patron at the time of the Tali I remember seeing him comment on a few of BD's patreon posts and on the discord back when i still hung out on there regularly few months back.

Reactions: L30 and Zoa

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
BD did the whole basement dweling womanchild thing on his own lol.
She doesn't seem quite mature enough to raise a child, but it is her choice *shrug* . Plus I'm sure Rachael will be happy enough to be a grandmother (and mother).

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes