Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
doesn't Rachael mention also that Tali wants a little girl ..
Indeed, she does. See line 5 of my earlier quote:
Python:
r "But her life will finally be starting soon. And she's always talked about wanting a little girl."

Any boinkyboink plans are long term.
Well, I feel Rachael made that perfectly clear. :)

I think you did a wonderful job on Talismah. I like her backstory, her character, her model, her age... and am excited to see and learn more of her. Well done!

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
In order to have Willow content here the modder would need to render every single scene with her and the MC then alter the entire story to fit her in the harem.

It would be easier to just make a new game.

BD isn't doing any scenes with Willow so it's harder for anyone to just add her to harem, it would take a massive amount of work.
Think of it as an unlock content patch. When the time comes maybe (and probably) dialogues/renders/animations/whatever will already be coded in the game but locked for the 'standard version', and evilmodder patch will unlock all of above. I'm not sure if this patch will include sisters or mother-daughter content but MC with Azel, Willow and probably his biological mother it will be only a matter of time.
Massive amount of extra work? Yeah but if BD talked about some evilmodder, as Englen pointed out, he must have said it for a reason

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Think of it as an unlock content patch. When the time comes maybe (and probably) dialogues/renders/animations/whatever will already be coded in the game but locked for the 'standard version', and evilmodder patch will unlock all of above. I'm not sure if this patch will include sisters or mother-daughter content but MC with Azel, Willow and probably his biological mother it will be only a matter of time.
Massive amount of extra work? Yeah but if BD talked about some evilmodder, as Englen pointed out, he must have said it for a reason
Fairly sure that BD was pretty insistent about it and my dense brain was unwilling to listen but Evilmodder might have plans to change the "No Willow or Azel" thing.

BD has to leave it to a modder if he wants to be on Patreon, as I understand it. So he is going to ensure he toes the line, dots his i's and crosses his t's, whatever cliche phrase helps here.

And maybe we shall see something eventually. No hurries the game is good GREAT as is.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Fairly sure that BD was pretty insistent about it and my dense brain was unwilling to listen but Evilmodder might have plans to change the "No Willow or Azel" thing.

BD has to leave it to a modder if he wants to be on Patreon, as I understand it. So he is going to ensure he toes the line, dots his i's and crosses his t's, whatever cliche phrase helps here.

And maybe we shall see something eventually. No hurries the game is good GREAT as is.
Evilmodder will be an alias, like BlueCat (Ecchi Sensei) has his 'evil twin brother' RedCat working in the shadows avoiding Patreon/PayPal shitty rules.

But yeah no hurries I'm already in love with this game tho all that kiss-teases with Azel are too much for my poor heart at this moment :love:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
WVM has been my go to VN game, something about the story just makes you feel good about it. I will wait as long as it takes for the updates!! BD your an inspiration to me, and I hope one day i can make a VN game just as good as yours dude! keep it up and be safe! :coffee:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Objection, your honor! If the MC (finally) agrees to inseminating Rachael's clients there is indeed talk of knocking Talismah up. The pregsecution likes to offer the following lines into evidence:
OK Pheonix Wright the thing is I was pointing out that she is different from the traditional clients because you meet her even if you say no and if you say no there's no talk of pregnancy....if she was just another client like the rest you'd never actually interact with her at all. I worded it poorly so that might not have been entirely clear

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
OK Pheonix Wright the thing is I was pointing out that she is different from the traditional clients because you meet her even if you say no and if you say no there's no talk of pregnancy....if she was just another client like the rest you'd never actually interact with her at all. I worded it poorly so that might not have been entirely clear
Apologies, I clearly misunderstood. And it seems I now fully agree with you. *tips fashionable but still imaginary hat*

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We do care about story but her story hasn't finished yet, you don't know what BD plans to do with her.

Rewriting her isn't on the cards though.

A lot of fans were full of shit and that's because the only complaint they had was the ending.

If you cared about story, as you previously stated, then the ending of ME3 was the least of it's problems.

From plot holes to unwanted or even unneeded characters to entire out of place story elements going as far as shitting on both the previous games with certain story elements.

The ending was the shit topping on a shit sandwich.

The entire game was a wankfest that should have been purged with fire before releasing.

At least they had an excuse with Andromeda, they were trying to pander to Anita and her following of tumblr tart morons leaving their B team in charge while claiming their A team was working on Anthem .... and we all saw how well that came out.

Simple fact is BioWare lost touch after ME2. They lost staff, they lost the founders and they lost what made them great.

Mass Effect was 2 good games topped off with a massive fuck you and wrapped up in a lick their sweaty bollock package.
Sadly now the problem is not only EA,but also Bioware,Bethesda,Blizzard and to some extent Ubisoft.
I'm guessing it was "Dick".
You just ignore "Cock"?

Reactions: Avaron1974

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
BD has to leave it to a modder if he wants to be on Patreon, as I understand it.
And this "EvilModder" (wink wink, nugde nugde) will set the flags unlocking parts of the game, that were prepared by BD as a proof of concept, never to be released to the public (obviously !).
Guys, Patreon does not hire investigation team to reverse engineer every single update of adult game, looking for forbidden content in some sort of inquisitional code review. Why I know for sure ? Because hiring enough IT professionals to do that kind of shitty work requires money and they take 5% of pledges. For WVM that means 750$ a month. Do the math.
Braindrop obviously couldn't say "sure, there will be content with Azel" in the interview that will be available online, for any a*hole to send to the Patreon, because then it might be a problem. But with Steam allowing i.e. Evenicle, I seriously doubt Patreon will actively try to get rid off this kind of content.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
And this "EvilModder" (wink wink, nugde nugde) will set the flags unlocking parts of the game, that were prepared by BD as a proof of concept, never to be released to the public (obviously !).
Guys, Patreon does not hire investigation team to reverse engineer every single update of adult game, looking for forbidden content in some sort of inquisitional code review. Why I know for sure ? Because hiring enough IT professionals to do that kind of shitty work requires money and they take 5% of pledges. For WVM that means 750$ a month. Do the math.
Braindrop obviously couldn't say "sure, there will be content with Azel" in the interview that will be available online, for any a*hole to send to the Patreon, because then it might be a problem. But with Steam allowing i.e. Evenicle, I seriously doubt Patreon will actively try to get rid off this kind of content.
but it's not Patreon its paypal...so talk with them

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes