armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
should probably wait for the week 1 final to come out before you restart the entire game, it contains lots of changes to the first 3 days.
Main reason I am waiting to play the female version of Shauna.
I don't know why but I think Emiko, Zoe, Bailey, Rain and Kimmy need more content... I like them than the main ones.
I want also more Jasmine but Jamie and Shauna still have top priority.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
should probably wait for the week 1 final to come out before you restart the entire game, it contains lots of changes to the first 3 days.
Eh, the game isn't that long yet and I like replaying it. Besides, as I understand it, most of the changes are 1) penis size consistency, 2) Female Shauna focused (I don't play her route) and 3) Emiko model consistency. I've not heard of anything substantial being added that I need to worry about.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Eh, the game isn't that long yet and I like replaying it. Besides, as I understand it, most of the changes are 1) penis size consistency, 2) Female Shauna focused (I don't play her route) and 3) Emiko model consistency. I've not heard of anything substantial being added that I need to worry about.
Entire scenes are also gonna get reworked, The dinner date with Azel where you meet alexis and the scene where you're introduced to Zoe and bailey are 2 of the confirmed ones.

• Wow
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thought that BD said he was making Emiko's newest look is what he was planning on keeping .. i might be wrong tho ... :unsure:
kinda agreed on the penis size of MC was a little to big ... but then again MC is a big guy (y)...
female Shauna is the hottest route i think ... she's so freakin hot to change her ... for me at least :love:

Reactions: armion82

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Entire scenes are also gonna get reworked, The dinner date with Azel where you meet alexis and the scene where you're introduced to Zoe and bailey are 2 of the confirmed ones.
Eh I am fine with replaying it again at that point. There really aren't many quality games out there. Certainly nothing else of this caliber. I've played most of what I felt would interest me and have a few I follow but WVM is in a league its own.

I was wondering, Is this the final form of MC's penis? It's not changing again is it?
I believe so, I don't recall any discussion of more penile changes.

thought that BD said he was making Emiko's newest look is what he was planning on keeping .. i might be wrong tho ... :unsure:
kinda agreed on the penis size of MC was a little to big ... but then again MC is a big guy (y)...
female Shauna is the hottest route i think ... she's so freakin hot to change her ... for me at least :love:
Yeah, but I think he was going to go through and make sure she looks the same through the entire game. I didn't think that had happened yet.
His penis shrank after the first day or so, IIRC. The current penis is the way BD wants it to be.
To me trans Shauna is the best but then I know not everyone is into trans women. To me it spices it up, otherwise the game is vanilla in terms of sex. Not that vanilla is a bad thing, the wholesomeness of the game is sweet. Just my personal preference.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, but I think he was going to go through and make sure she looks the same through the entire game
yeah , thats what i was referring to

To me trans Shauna is the best but then I know not everyone is into trans women
is cool whatever people like its upto them ... glad you like the game as much as i do

I think she's lying to herself
i recall Zoey telling you she doesn't mind you treating her as a GF ...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Yep, I think all that Razzle Dazzle Mumbo Jumbo talk means it's gonna be a July release.
From what sense I could make out, so nothing this month.
I feel like I just translated the 10 commandments or something like that.
Even that was a waste of time to read cause nobody does it or cares about.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes