Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
No shit sherlock. That is after all what the patreon post said.
honestly you should just put that person on the ignore list, they repeat themselves over and over to either get some self gratification by being an ass(acting tough on the internet and all that) or to get a rise out of people("you made bro" meme. Probably both honestly). Which both are not really helping anyone, but that's the internet for you.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Guys I am new to this game.
Could anyone post the MC's mother renders here...
And is there any content till now.
And one more thing any other milfs exist in this game or not...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Guys I am new to this game.
Could anyone post the MC's mother renders here...
And is there any content till now.
And one more thing any other milfs exist in this game or not...
if you mean sex content niether the adopted or bio mom has any nor will they without a modder altering the game. As for other milf's there are several in the main cast but none of them have any "content" yet mostly for plot reasons, but there's also a whole sub plot centered around the banging older women to knock them up . Or as I like to say Putting the M in MILF and that you can start right away :)

edited: bleh need to stop posting first thing in the morning without any caffeine :sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: L30 and Hordragg

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You miss the an important point of the story if she s not a trans.
And she has a dick if she is, so you win some and you lose some (from my perspective at least). If the relationship with her wouldn't be forced, I would be inclined to explore the other side of her story just to see the difference, but that's not the case, so in my playthroughs, she will remain dickless forever :LOL:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
And she has a dick if she is, so you win some and you lose some (from my perspective at least). If the relationship with her wouldn't be forced, I would be inclined to explore her story just to see the difference, but that's not the case, so in my playthroughs, she will remain dickless forever :LOL:
If you don't give her a penis there's Penelope and sky what's her name.
So like it ot not the story continues like the 3 musketeers except minus 1.
There's no option to change their gender like Shaundra at the beginning.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Shawna and Penny are always the same gender, so both trans or both female. Skye is a trans man in both versions, albeit one who gives zero fucks about changing his appearence.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You're wrong, Penelope doesn't have a dick if Shauna doesn't, so there's one more down. And I'm not sure, but Sky isn't fully transitioned, so I *think* she doesn't have a dick either, but if she does, than I'll just turn her (him? sorry, I'm not good at this stuff) down and be done with it, not a problem for me.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You're wrong, Penelope doesn't have a dick if Shauna doesn't, so there's one more down. And I'm not sure, but Sky isn't fully transitioned, so I *think* she doesn't have a dick either, but if she does, than I'll just turn her down and be done with it, not a problem for me.
Wow, that's new. Never heard of that before. When she was naked, she was showing it in all it's glory.
So the only explanation is that by changing Shaundra's gender, it changes all possibilities of anybody else getting a penis. Good to know if that's what the game developer was going for and never told us.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes