Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Sometime last week, I made a feedback post asking about it but didn't get any constructive replies.
I saw OEJ mention it in discord a couple of days ago and he went and asked the staff about it but i dont think there was ever given a follow up.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Has BD revoke his connection between his F95 and Patreon account?
Would be a possible explanation.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Patreon badge still appears on his profile
only theory I have is it might be related to him having paused pledges for an extended period of time weird that it seems to have trickled down tho cuz some of us lost it weeks ago and I'm pretty sure I only lost mine in the last 24 hours

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
only theory I have is it might be related to him having paused pledges for an extended period of time weird that it seems to have trickled down tho cuz some of us lost it weeks ago and I'm pretty sure I only lost mine in the last 24 hours
It might have been cached on your end but everyone lost the badge I'm sure last week.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
OEJ mentioned to me a bit ago that my patreon link thingy under my name wasn't showing.

And when I looked at my linked accounts it showed my patreon id as something crazy and when I clicked on it nothing would happen. So I unlinked and relinked and I think that's what fucked everyone's badges up, as I believe they were fine before then.

I'm not sure why that would happen though? I didn't mean to fuck it up. :KEK:

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
OEJ mentioned to me a bit ago that my patreon link thingy under my name wasn't showing.

And when I looked at my linked accounts it showed my patreon id as something crazy and when I clicked on it nothing would happen. So I unlinked and relinked and I think that's what fucked everyone's badges up, as I believe they were fine before then.

*JonTron voice* Oh great Braindrop , our Prometheus, what fire of knowledge do you bring to us mortals today?

• Haha
Reactions: qwsl

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

The badges are very much experimental and prone to breaking at the slightest changes on Patreon or F95zone side. Either way would be nice if you could include a proper bug report in the badges thread.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
notifications have been sketchy for a long time now I'll get random ass notification for posts to threads I haven't visited in months and yet I'll miss 2 pages of activity for this thread lol
It seems that if you dont look at a post that has a notification, it disappears from the bell notes to come somehow. Aka, you get a bell for WVM thread, but dont look. Thinking ill check it tomorrow. There will be no new bell notification untill you start readin the thread again.
Ive seen this happen a lot and tried to test it as best i could. But it seems that "old" bells not clicked, dont get new ones, cause you already had/have one.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It seems that if you dont look at a post that has a notification, it disappears from the bell notes to come somehow. Aka, you get a bell for WVM thread, but dont look. Thinking ill check it tomorrow. There will be no new bell notification untill you start readin the thread again.
Ive seen this happen a lot and tried to test it as best i could. But it seems that "old" bells not clicked, dont get new ones, cause you already had/have one.
You cold change it on your preference (Peristemt Alerts Enabled):
1593461965699.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The badges are very much experimental and prone to breaking at the slightest changes on Patreon or F95zone side. Either way would be nice if you could include a proper bug report in the badges thread.
so your saying they are like rice paper .. be careful with them :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes