MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, Jasmine is also a cheerleader and to b honest. I'm liking the side girls more. Specially Emiko, Zoe, Bailey, and Rain seems interesting.
Well, she quit the squad soooo... Technically she isn't anymore. Emiko, Zoe, and Bailey are all active members of the cheer squad. And I am not a fan of Rain unless she loses the makeup before Ethan fucks her and Bailey.

Yeah agree, BUT Stacey probably has never been satisfied so surely has to be number one priority, is she not ?? ;)
Oh, yes. Stacy is my number one priority for a hard, up against the wall, dicking. However, I've kinda made that preference known a LOT so I was going with Jasmine just to mix it up a little.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Well, she quit the squad soooo... Technically she isn't anymore. Emiko, Zoe, and Bailey are all active members of the cheer squad. And I am not a fan of Rain unless she loses the makeup before Ethan fucks her and Bailey.

Oh, yes. Stacy is my number one priority for a hard, up against the wall, dicking. However, I've kinda made that preference known a LOT so I was going with Jasmine just to mix it up a little.
Not sure but in my opinion. Stacy is very beautiful but the over putting freckles slightly ruined it but she's still a beauty though and Rain is also beautiful without the make up. I trust braindrop will change that like what he did with Nat.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018

Nothing wrong with mixing things up, Maybe after making sure Stacy is well and truly satisfied Jasmine could come along and spice things up even more.... Damn I need to get my mind out of the gutter lol

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not sure but in my opinion. Stacy is very beautiful but the over putting freckles slightly ruined it but she's still a beauty though and Rain is also beautiful without the make up. I trust braindrop will change that like what he did with Nat.
I love freckles so I don't want that changed and Rain's makeup coming off would please me but I don't care if BD does it. I'm sure that Ethan will give her a dicking regardless.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I love freckles so I don't want that changed and Rain's makeup coming off would please me but I don't care if BD does it. I'm sure that Ethan will give her a dicking regardless.
I like Rainn the way she is of course the fact that was part of the "Freak" clique (Goths, Metalheads over all wierdos lol) in high school prolly has something to do with that. I highly doubt BD will ever make the no make up thing permanent tho cuz the goth thing is part of who she is as a character.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Nothing wrong with mixing things up, Maybe after making sure Stacy is well and truly satisfied Jasmine could come along and spice things up even more.... Damn I need to get my mind out of the gutter lol
Jasmine? Jasmine?
It's been so long since I played, I forgot who she is.
She's the only sista in that game right?
They really should add more.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Jasmine? Jasmine?
It's been so long since I played, I forgot who she is.
She's the only sista in that game right?
They should add more.
Jasmine is Damian's neglected girlfriend and no she isn't the only one there's also Tia, and Keyana and Brittany the second Rachael Client meeting

Last edited:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
To those who pledge to me and it doesn't show.

Go into your settings and go to your patreon pledges.
Here you should see me if your patreon account is linked.

Turn it off then hit the refresh button above it. Then turn it back on and it will hopefully show then. :)

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Hi. BD sorry if it seems out of nowhere but
We would love to have more and more of Natalie content.
*and will like it more with old hair but it's OK' we just want some more of her"

(Engrish is not my first language)

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes