LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
you are still under the assumption that people look at the thread at all before posting their questions, I've been on this site just for a few months and seen endless posts of people ignoring faq/updates/warnings that are in bold letters in the op. So that won't help...

Quoting someone else from another thread - "those people that get on the internet, go right past the search bar, delete google.com from their address bar and open Facebook. All just to ask a question they wilfully avoided almost the entire sum of human knowledge to even ask in the first place! WAT?!" he said it best honestly(he made a video tutorial for the game, and consistently help with technical issues. But every man has their limits.)

BTW, how many people have you seen saying "I know it was probably asked before but..." like come on dude.....you said it yourself....
I'm under no such assumption. I currently work for an IT Help Desk, I am well aware of the stupidity of people. I will say you overestimate the percentage of knowledge that can be found with Google though. A large percentage of stuff is there, but it does a lot better on some topics than others. I gave that response to ultimately save time for the person who was responding to people asking for updates. Writing a script that posts the first post on every page takes time once, and then would work continuously, but would be far less time consuming than responding to all those people who skip the search bar. Then again to give me your lecture you skipped looking at what I was responding to so...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm under no such assumption. I currently work for an IT Help Desk, I am well aware of the stupidity of people. I will say you overestimate the percentage of knowledge that can be found with Google though. A large percentage of stuff is there, but it does a lot better on some topics than others. I gave that response to ultimately save time for the person who was responding to people asking for updates. Writing a script that posts the first post on every page takes time once, and then would work continuously, but would be far less time consuming than responding to all those people who skip the search bar. Then again to give me your lecture you skipped looking at what I was responding to so...
honestly it's not like it's a chore I've been living on this thread for almost a year so at this point responding to "Wherez mah updatez" posts is pretty much a reflex on my part lol

• Haha
Reactions: armion82 and LN1982

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I wasn't trying to give you a lecture(I'm just frustrated with people, nothing against you)....I was commenting on the fact that people ask the same question over and over while ignoring the search bar and not looking at the thread at all. They get into the thread scroll to he bottom and type their question, they don't even look at the last page on the thread or the one before that.

Want some examples? I've seen people asking for a new update, when two post above them had an explanation and a link directing them to the dev talking about it. I've seen some people refusing to check the dev blog before asking for news, while it's linked in the op while that blog has a timer for each update. I've seen people asking for news, while in the op, the dev posted directly the amount of work they are doing and at what stage they are in completing the update.

The person I was quoting was referring to how easy is to find some info, and as far as I'm aware most of the games on this site have been out for month. Meaning by typing a name or the same thing you would ask in the search you'll already would find your answer. But I don't want to discuss this any more, as this is not the point of this thread.

END rant....sorry

Reactions: Hordragg and LN1982

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
I wasn't trying to give you a lecture(I'm just frustrated with people, nothing against you)....I was commenting on the fact that people ask the same question over and over while ignoring the search bar and not looking at the thread at all. They get into the thread scroll to he bottom and type their question, they don't even look at the last page on the thread or the one before that.

Want some examples? I've seen people asking for a new update, when two post above them had an explanation and a link directing them to the dev talking about it. I've seen some people refusing to check the dev blog before asking for news, while it's linked in the op while that blog has a timer for each update. I've seen people asking for news, while in the op, the dev posted directly the amount of work they are doing and at what stage they are in completing the update.

The person I was quoting was referring to how easy is to find some info, and as far as I'm aware most of the games on this site have been out for month. Meaning by typing a name or the same thing you would ask in the search you'll already would find your answer. But I don't want to discuss this any more, as this is not the point of this thread.

END rant....sorry

Anyways, in order to stay on topic of the game, can I just concur with the comments about hoping to see Stacy and Jasmine content in the next few updates? Also, Natalie content, and Harper, and Emiko, and Rain, and I actually like Elizabeth too. Oh, and Kimmy, and Zoe... aw forget it... props to Braindrop for making such a great cast of females that I don't even want to type all the ones I like.

Last edited:

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Hi... Any game recommendation that is similar to WVM and My new Family?
Summer with mia, reluctant archon, ecchi sensei, city of broken dreamers, being a DIK, sisterly lust, a mothers love,....and many more i gotta go see in my hard drive lmao, i got like 300gb

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Wholesome harem
Wholesome harems - House on the rift, midlife crisis(can share or have a women only), Hero's harem guild(giant cast, and still growing), harem hotel. Those are on the more pure wholesome without any add harder kinks(anal, bdsm(harem hotel for some characters that are into it), women led sex scene in some is probably the most you'll see). I don't know if I should post more on this thread, but the rest I have are have more Mind control but with a good protagonist.

I'll say for this game. I know that it's going to be a while but I can't wait for the coach(harper? been a while since I played) and the teacher(can't remember her name, I suck with names :() to come around, they are super attractive and I love the forbidden mother/daughter student/teacher harem combos. I only have 1-2 character I don't like in the game, which is quite insane considering the cast.

Reactions: Hordragg

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Summer with mia, reluctant archon, ecchi sensei, city of broken dreamers, being a DIK, sisterly lust, a mothers love,....and many more i gotta go see in my hard drive lmao, i got like 300gb
They clarified and said that they wanted a wholesome harem, and being a DIK is made by a dev that doesn't like harem. Same with City of Broken dreams, those games don't have harem. They are more heavy on story. Sisterly Lust is good though.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Wholesome harems - House on the rift, midlife crisis(can share or have a women only), Hero's harem guild(giant cast, and still growing), harem hotel. Those are on the more pure wholesome without any add harder kinks(anal, bdsm(harem hotel for some characters that are into it), women led sex scene in some is probably the most you'll see). I don't know if I should post more on this thread, but the rest I have are have more Mind control but with a good protagonist.

I'll say for this game. I know that it's going to be a while but I can't wait for the coach(harper? been a while since I played) and the teacher(can't remember her name, I suck with names :() to come around, they are super attractive and I love the forbidden mother/daughter student/teacher harem combos. I only have 1-2 character I don't like in the game, which is quite insane considering the cast.
You mixing sandboxes and VN's. You cant compare MLC with HH. HH is a grind. MLC and WVM are true VN's with a genuine harem element. What is forbidden about two adults having a consensual relationship?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What is forbidden about two adults having a consensual relationship?
if I had to guess this line is what you got the FP reactions cuz the reason he called them "forbidden" is sort of obvious. For student/Teacher It's explained in game that the school previously got in trouble and had to perform some serious damage control in the wake of a teacher getting caught fucking one of their students and adopted a zero tolerance policy hence...forbidden.

As for mother/daughter the obvious societal taboo which despite how freely it's disregarded by 90% of the games/vn's around here is still a thing

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes