iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
It’s a whole issue of a trope becoming a taboo becoming a trope becoming a taboo and so on. Usually the perverts, the popular culture and the capital just fight over whose turn it is to be offended, while the others frolic around their kink of the day calling themselves the real connoisseurs.

Then again even when The Song of Ice and Fire did the whole siblings thing many readers and later viewers went: Meh. (Haha, those silly Europeans with their monarchies.) And before that: Heinlein. The guy who wrote Starship Troopers had this whole thing about incest and redheads. Meh.

On that note: There is something fishy going on with Stacy. The whole bait-and-switch with her possibly being the …roommate? I don’t think we should go into the time skip without some revelations about her (she’s practically part of the …household).

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I wasnt even talking about from law standpoint I'm talking from a general veiw of society. If you wanna get that nitpicky we DO know what state the school is in...Illinois because braindrop stated months ago the school is in chicago Proof (not quoting directly cuz I don't want to ping BD into the middle of another shitshow) and everything I'm reading through google states it is indeed illegal there even if over the age of 18.

Now I am well and truly done so any further argument will be ignored
You poor person.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Please what is incest? You dont know do you? It is really fascinating. I cant help you dont live in a civilised country.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
On that note: There is something fishy going on with Stacy. The whole bait-and-switch with her possibly being the …roommate? I don’t think we should go into the time skip without some revelations about her (she’s practically part of the …household).
Dude, she's the insider.

Totally the one feeding info to Ryker. Now she might be being blackmailed like Damian or she could just be bad.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It’s a whole issue of a trope becoming a taboo becoming a trope becoming a taboo and so on. Usually the perverts, the popular culture and the capital just fight over whose turn it is to be offended, while the others frolic around their kink of the day calling themselves the real connoisseurs.

Then again even when The Song of Ice and Fire did the whole siblings thing many readers and later viewers went: Meh. (Haha, those silly Europeans with their monarchies.) And before that: Heinlein. The guy who wrote Starship Troopers had this whole thing about incest and redheads. Meh.

My hypothesis is that she was a childhood friend of MC and his sister which is why he mixes the two up from time to time. Think about it, he has images of Stacy as a child which can't be a result of his imagination as that's not how minds work; it should be a memory.

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
Dude, she's the insider.

Totally the one feeding info to Ryker. Now she might be being blackmailed like Damian or she could just be bad.
Don’t you talk about Stacy in such a discourteous manner! Where is your proof? Did you even go to police academy? I’ll have your badge for that!

Wuo Duh Tian Ab! You might be right. Ryker is obviously playing a deeper game with his whole soap opera stick about betting on the team. Stacy is the perfect plant. (I’m on to you now, you little minx!)

While the other idea about her having a childhood connection to Ethan and Willow sounds sweet as …Bailey (I guess), it’s just too much of a coincidence, isn’t it? Interposing Stacy into the dream, effectively sublimating her for Willow because of her proximity whilst dreaming and sleepwalking seems much more likely.

Now be a good sport and pass me the tinfoil, please.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Don’t you talk about Stacy in such a discourteous manner! Where is your proof? Did you even go to police academy? I’ll have your badge for that!

Wuo Duh Tian Ab! You might be right. Ryker is obviously playing a deeper game with his whole soap opera stick about betting on the team. Stacy is the perfect plant. (I’m on to you now, you little minx!)

While the other idea about her having a childhood connection to Ethan and Willow sounds sweet as …Bailey (I guess), it’s just too much of a coincidence, isn’t it? Interposing Stacy into the dream, effectively sublimating her for Willow because of her proximity whilst dreaming and sleepwalking seems much more likely.

Now be a good sport and pass me the tinfoil, please.
So you meet her after having she has a "Fight" with Ryker, after which she sticks to you like glue, but is the only person who you haven't got even the hint of romance with, she always conveniently has to be somewhere else when Damian is the one following you, Ryker acts totally weird when you turn up with her and tries to get her off alone, after which she starts making mysterious calls to her mom, who is then her gran not her mom at all....

*passes over the hat.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Or Landord and Tenants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who do you guys think will get fucked first by MC, Coach Harp or the mom? :PogChamp:
I'd be fine with either one really, but I guess it all comes down to what will happen first: evilmodder doing what he does ('nudge nudge, wink wink') or the game having reached a point where teacher's (or staff in general) are back on the menu. See this post by Ava for details on the last part.

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
Who do you guys think will get fucked first by MC, Coach Harp or the mom? :PogChamp:
Hard so say (wink-wink-nudge-nudge, say no more). I can certainly see Harper giving in to temptation following the elation of that first important victory of the sportsball season. Though she will feel really bad about her daughter afterwards.

And with the first week of freshman year clearly earmarked for the girlfriends, classmates and cheerleaders, there aren’t even that many teachers around yet. Granted, I may not know anything about college in the U.S. but one general class seems slightly unproductive (even for WVM University standards …GO STARS!?).

Who else is looking forward to “Introduction to ladders” taught by a long legged, short-skirt wearing adjunct professor from Sweden? Jamie will be like: “Professor Ingrid looks very sad! … Quick! To the Wholesome-Harem-Man-Mobil!” (Before anyone asks: The WHM-Mobil is Penny’s weird Volkswagen beetle with the engine in the front.)

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
I enjoyed the Beginning story and introduction to the characters... All is flowing smoothly, Until the MC whips out his 20 inch Monster Cock ...which slams the breaks on a so far smooth narrative. And we watch unrealistic sex animations that the Mind cant swallow....sorry..... but ill pass.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I enjoyed the Beginning story and introduction to the characters... All is flowing smoothly, Until the MC whips out his 20 inch Monster Cock ...which slams the breaks on a so far smooth narrative. And we watch unrealistic sex animations that the Mind cant swallow....sorry..... but ill pass.
The monster get tamed pretty quickly and it more umm... reasonably sized? very quickly.

you might want to wait until BD does the Week 1 consolidation and fixes teh early scene's, but personally i would just fight through the first couple of days, it's worth it, I mean have you even met Bailey yet?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Maybe you should play a bit more, the MC's dick shrinks quite a bit after the first few scenes. ;)

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes