The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So, how's the cult been doing lately ?
Mostly just me now which is a little lonely....most of the other members don't seem to be checking the thread these days or they be lurking. But I have the twins so I'm never really alone

SB: You'll always have us Daddy

BB: Still not totally over leaving me frozen in the basement for 3 months and replacing me but I still love you so meh

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Frozen Baileys? I think I had that once ...everything tasted funny for a few days afterwards.

Take it from a noob: never lap up things from the floor. The three second rule does not extend to everything. (It was fun, though.)
lol one of these days I'll figure out where I left BB's cult chronicle after I finished writing it and post it then the her talking about being frozen would actually make sense

Reactions: ImperialD

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I am curious... do you react quicker to the requests for update posts or posts that mention Bailey?
There's not much difference if I'm on my computer I'm lurking either on the thread or on the site cuz i always have it open in a tab of my browser regrdless of whatever else I'm doing. I check any notification i get and if it something I feel like responding to I do. Only exception are the 3-4 hours a night when i'm sleeping or in the evening when I'm taking care of my mom.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Mostly just me now which is a little lonely....most of the other members don't seem to be checking the thread these days or they be lurking. But I have the twins so I'm never really alone

SB: You'll always have us Daddy

BB: Still not totally over leaving me frozen in the basement for 3 months and replacing me but I still love you so meh
Oh, I've been lurking....

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I wonder what happen to this game. The Dev used to do weekly uploads now it's been a month and nothing ... did they catch Corona?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I don't actually care too much to follow on outside of f95. If they don't post, the don't post idgaf.
Fair enough, but the point of ImperialD still stands: please do give a fuck and either use the search function or browse the last pages looking for the avatar of The Krypt Angel as they have linked the info multiple times over the last days.

One cult to rule them all, one cult to find them, one cult to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Instead of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen, not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn!

The voices in your head courtesy of The Krypt Angel. All rights reserved.

Last edited:

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Okay, i Havent seen the dev's recent post or anything... but if any one can quote it below... i would love to read... but incase anyone know... when can we expect a update.... please tell

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
One update that I keep hoping to hear a rumor of is whether there is someone completely unaffilliated with the game who will be using the assets to have Azel interact with the main character.

I know that Braindrop won't be doing this at all but I do wonder if he knows a guy who knows a guy who has access to the assets.

Reactions: timpo

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Okay, i Havent seen the dev's recent post or anything... but if any one can quote it below... i would love to read... but incase anyone know... when can we expect a update.... please tell
I'm going to assume for a second that you're not a troll....

you could go to the Patreon page on the first page and read the public comment (or 3) from less than 5 days ago.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
I'm going to assume for a second that you're not a troll....

you could go to the Patreon page on the first page and read the public comment (or 3) from less than 5 days ago.
No i am not trolling.... I came back to this thread after a long time, so dont know anything about the updates or new posts from devs...

Reactions: ArturiousDesign
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes