The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well, he did pause payments for July as I believe he said he would. But otherwise there's been nothing. I am not worried, BD always delivers.
Wasn't gonna bother mentioning that since that's only really relevant to patrons who would already know that. Anybody else asking for "news" prolly aren't gonna give a shit anyway, they just want to know if he's put a date on the release not lol.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wasn't gonna bother mentioning that since that's only really relevant to patrons who would already know that. Anybody else asking for "news" prolly aren't gonna give a shit anyway, they just want to know if he's put a date on the release not lol.
True, true. Never know though. Sometimes I swear people want and ask for so much detail that if I was BD I'd start selling my bathwater. :ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
True, true. Never know though. Sometimes I swear people want and ask for so much detail that if I was BD I'd start selling my bathwater. :ROFLMAO:
I'd settle for Bailey's instead preferably a nice piquant vintage from one taken after a strenuous cheer practice....

.....Okay that's an achievement i think I managed to creep myself out with that one...

BB: Seriously Daddy what the fuck....? That one was creepy even for you

SB: Pfft that's nothing compared to the "Bailey Pops" conversation he and the other Cultists had on discord once.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I'd settle for Bailey's instead preferably a nice piquant vintage from one taken after a strenuous cheer practice....

.....Okay that's an achievement i think I managed to creep myself out with that one...

BB: Seriously Daddy what the fuck....? That one was creepy even for you

SB: Pfft that's nothing compared to the "Bailey Pops" conversation he and the other Cultists had on discord once.
It's nice to see you didn't change in the few month I didn't really come here lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's a good thing to know for non patrons too. When a dev takes a break and pauses the payments it seems to me better than others who disappear for months and continue milking their patrons.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Nope still crazy....more so than before really, back then I only had one voice in my head....now I have 2 :D and besides I have to stay on brand at this point I have an image to uphold. Plus it keeps everyone entertained during the drought
Hey, at least they have company now! Silver lining!

Reactions: LN1982

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
First the good news!

Day 7 final is right around the corner!
I'm completely back and I've had a consistent 2 weeks of work now.
I'm at a much better place mentally than I have been.

Now the "meh" news.

I'm still trying to get day 7 final out by the end of the month but due to a few things it's looking more likely that'll be the start of July.
I've redone a few things about day 7. A few renders, a few story elements... just tweaked a bit. And With this restructure I decided to extend the end of day 7 a bit. And the scenes I'm working on now have a lot of characters in them so posing time / render times are way longer than usual.
But I'm really liking the way things are shaping up for the end of day 7.

Now the "bad" news. (Considering how you feel about it)

First I want to say my break is over and I'm back to working full time (Only difference than before is I take around an hour at night to relax a bit)
And I fully intend to work every single day of July.

But with that being said I believe I'm going to be pausing pledges again for July.
The reasoning being is that I did not have a great body of work at all for the month of June. I've done well the second half of it but I've been very sporadic and I didn't intend that when I paused pledges last month.
I know a good many of you support me just to support me but I don't feel right taking money for a job I haven't been consistent with. And more than anything I think it'd make me feel guilty and I'd end up over working myself trying to make up for it.
Not to sound like a broken record but WVM isn't about making money and I don't take a single dollar I receive for granted.

So the plan is to pause pledges for July and have a nice consistent month and then unpause for August.

And about those teaser posts / client polls.
Sorry about that... I was feeling insecure about them and the teasers I could show that weren't too spoilery just didn't feel like a good teaser post. On top of that I didn't have a whole lot to say.
But a proper teaser post is coming soon and will be out likely a day or two before the release. So the teaser post will be the sign that it's about to be out.

(Another reason I think I should pause is that the week 1 final still needs some work and this way I can have smaller releases while I work on day 8 and week 1 at the same time and not feel ultra guilty about it)

But we are back on track and I'm very thankful for each and every one of you.
Cool shit soon.
Love you guys <3 this from the 26th jun from Bd patreon page

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes