Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
notifications have been sketchy for a long time now I'll get random ass notification for posts to threads I haven't visited in months and yet I'll miss 2 pages of activity for this thread lol
From what I can tell, if you ever go look at the notification but don't click on the link, or if you click on the link but don't get all the way to the last page of the topic to get to the latest posts, then it sort of for some reason assumes that you don't want to get updated anymore. Something like that.

So if you ever check your notifications but want to make sure you keep getting them, make sure you go to the last page of your updated topics. I've never had them stop working when I made sure to do that

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
I know right? I dunno if it funny or just sad that I only had to hit paste to give them that link cuz the URL was still sitting in my clipboard from when I copied it earlier :LOL:
You should set a Python script to run first post on every new page of the thread post link to last BD update post.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
You should set a Python script to run first post on every new page of the thread post link to last BD update post.
you are still under the assumption that people look at the thread at all before posting their questions, I've been on this site just for a few months and seen endless posts of people ignoring faq/updates/warnings that are in bold letters in the op. So that won't help...

Quoting someone else from another thread - "those people that get on the internet, go right past the search bar, delete google.com from their address bar and open Facebook. All just to ask a question they wilfully avoided almost the entire sum of human knowledge to even ask in the first place! WAT?!" he said it best honestly(he made a video tutorial for the game, and consistently help with technical issues. But every man has their limits.)

BTW, how many people have you seen saying "I know it was probably asked before but..." like come on dude.....you said it yourself....

Last edited:

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I know the Day 7 Final is coming soon and that means the week 1 redo is on the near horizon, but I am having withdrawals and its getting real hard not to blow another 5-10 hours and play through the whole thing again.

Anyone else thinking about playing it again from the beginning now, even knowing that the Week 1 version will be a great excuse to play WVM from the start again?

Reactions: MrFriendly
Aug 7, 2019
There's nothing wrong with playing games you enjoy over and over and exploring the paths available. Myself i've played Sisterly lust to death and taken just about every path i can concieve of to the end. I'll likely do the same with this once it's finished and probably play it through again before and after the update drops to see the differences BD has made. I tend to play most games over from the start when updates drop anyway regardless of if i need to or not because the saves are not compatible. So if you have an itch only WVM can scratch, knock yourself out.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think the Dev made clear that there isnt going to be NTR in this game
I thought the genre didn't mention any of that.
It helps if you look at it first to answer your own questions.
If I had to pick a character that's a walking N..R path, I would pick the bad guy or his uncle Charles.
There are no choices to avoid them so that's the only problem with that path.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I think the Dev made clear that there isnt going to be NTR in this game
yeeeeaaa I think it's been covered :p

Mc can choose wether or not to cheat on his girlfriend. There will be absolutely no ntr in this game.
I said earlier in this thread that there will be absolutely no ntr in this game. That shit blows.
Further clarification.

Yeah, there will never be NTR in my game.

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
You will never get bored playing WVM and My new Family again and again. But really, we need more content from the cheerleader girls and the swimmer girl forgot her name xD keep up the good work Brain drop. Love your work.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You will never get bored playing WVM and My new Family again and again. But really, we need more content from the cheerleader girls and the swimmer girl forgot her name xD keep up the good work Brain drop. Love your work.
Kimmie (IIRC?) and I want MC to get some Jasmine time... If we are not going to talk about Stacy, cuz I think I've mentioned a few times I want Ethan to fuck Stacy till she can't walk.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes