DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
If you cared about story, as you previously stated, then the ending of ME3 was the least of it's problems.

From plot holes to unwanted or even unneeded characters to entire out of place story elements going as far as shitting on both the previous games with certain story elements.

The ending was the shit topping on a shit sandwich.

The entire game was a wankfest that should have been purged with fire before releasing.

At least they had an excuse with Andromeda, they were trying to pander to Anita and her following of tumblr tart morons leaving their B team in charge while claiming their A team was working on Anthem .... and we all saw how well that came out.

Simple fact is BioWare lost touch after ME2. They lost staff, they lost the founders and they lost what made them great.

Mass Effect was 2 good games topped off with a massive fuck you and wrapped up in a lick their sweaty bollock package.
I could not agree with you more on what you said here

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Apologies, I clearly misunderstood. And it seems I now fully agree with you. *tips fashionable but still imaginary hat*
All good brother like i said it was partly my bad because I didn't make it super clear that I was only talking about a "no" scenario when making my point. I've already gone back and edited the post to clarify what I meant :)

Reactions: Hordragg

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't know why but I think Emiko, Zoe, Bailey, and Kimmy need more content... I like them than the main ones.
Lol I think all of us have LIs that we personally think deserve more content. Kudos to their creators cause it seems like the best buffet of beauties, something for everybody.

I dont envy them finding a balance. I'm so ready to make the sex tape, explore more of Bailey and Raine's relationship and how it will effect the mc and Bailey. And of course I'm looking forward to special times with the shorty princess.

Seriously just such a feel good game. If i listed all the things I was looking forward I'd run out of space... :)

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Lol I think all of us have LIs that we personally think deserve more content. Kudos to their creators cause it seems like the best buffet of beauties, something for everybody.

I dont envy them finding a balance. I'm so ready to make the sex tape, explore more of Bailey and Raine's relationship and how it will effect the mc and Bailey. And of course I'm looking forward to special times with the shorty princess.

Seriously just such a feel good game. If i listed all the things I was looking forward I'd run out of space... :)
This game and My new Family are the reason why quarantine is not so boring. And yeah your right. Maybe Rain will join the harem. Who knows.

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
I don't know why but I think Emiko, Zoe, Bailey, Rain, and Kimmy need more content... I like them than the main ones.

I forgot to add Nat. She's best girl xD sadly needs more content. Also, Veronica seems to have an interesting story and Zoe said she doesn't want a serious relationship. For now at least.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't know why but I think Emiko, Zoe, Bailey, Rain, and Kimmy need more content... I like them than the main ones.

I forgot to add Nat. She's best girl xD sadly needs more content. Also, Veronica seems to have an interesting story and Zoe said she doesn't want a serious relationship. For now at least.
just admit it your just as bad as i am ... i want them all to be walking around pregnant :love:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Harper / Veronica ... hell who am i kiddingthey are all simply amazing :love:
Yeah, I am going to play through it from the beginning again this week. And if the update drops I will play it again from the beginning just to see everything.

Really one of the only games I will do that with. Too good to not enjoy it from beginning to current end...

And I hope Stacy, Nat, and Jasmine are active members of the harem soon.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah, I am going to play through it from the beginning again this week. And if the update drops I will play it again from the beginning just to see everything.

Really one of the only games I will do that with. Too good to not enjoy it from beginning to current end...

should probably wait for the week 1 final to come out before you restart the entire game, it contains lots of changes to the first 3 days.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

its funny you say this .. i play about 5 games about every other day ... :love:

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes