Sativa-29

Oct 28, 2017
God, like the selfish pirating scum I am ;) I'd never considered how much harder the bowling match would have be than all the previous scenes. It makes me worry about the basketball games, maybe BD should attempt something more old-school for those sections

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, I actually remember playing that game back in the day!

Reactions: L30 and lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Lol, I just googled 'nes basketball gif' and found that.

I actually picture something like SNES NBA Jam-style graphics in extremely soft focus with JRPG-style text boxes with the 2 players appearing on opposite sides of the screen

mAh1V8z.png

This sort of bollocks but with the renders and dialogue specifically related to the various plays.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I am all for a non moving 2D bowling crowd if it helps Braindrop
Heck do it for the Baseketball game(s) when we get there, the story and main characters are all I care about.

Reactions: Jacob VK

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I am all for a non moving 2D bowling crowd if it helps Braindrop
Heck do it for the Baseketball game(s) when we get there, the story and main characters are all I care about.
I suspect that the bowling game 20+ is all of the girls of wvm plus the basketball team and staff.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020

First the good news!

Day 7 final is right around the corner!
I'm completely back and I've had a consistent 2 weeks of work now.
I'm at a much better place mentally than I have been.

Now the "meh" news.

I'm still trying to get day 7 final out by the end of the month but due to a few things it's looking more likely that'll be the start of July.
I've redone a few things about day 7. A few renders, a few story elements... just tweaked a bit. And With this restructure I decided to extend the end of day 7 a bit. And the scenes I'm working on now have a lot of characters in them so posing time / render times are way longer than usual.
But I'm really liking the way things are shaping up for the end of day 7.

Now the "bad" news. (Considering how you feel about it)

First I want to say my break is over and I'm back to working full time (Only difference than before is I take around an hour at night to relax a bit)
And I fully intend to work every single day of July.

But with that being said I believe I'm going to be pausing pledges again for July.
The reasoning being is that I did not have a great body of work at all for the month of June. I've done well the second half of it but I've been very sporadic and I didn't intend that when I paused pledges last month.
I know a good many of you support me just to support me but I don't feel right taking money for a job I haven't been consistent with. And more than anything I think it'd make me feel guilty and I'd end up over working myself trying to make up for it.
Not to sound like a broken record but WVM isn't about making money and I don't take a single dollar I receive for granted.

So the plan is to pause pledges for July and have a nice consistent month and then unpause for August.

And about those teaser posts / client polls.
Sorry about that... I was feeling insecure about them and the teasers I could show that weren't too spoilery just didn't feel like a good teaser post. On top of that I didn't have a whole lot to say.
But a proper teaser post is coming soon and will be out likely a day or two before the release. So the teaser post will be the sign that it's about to be out.

(Another reason I think I should pause is that the week 1 final still needs some work and this way I can have smaller releases while I work on day 8 and week 1 at the same time and not feel ultra guilty about it)

But we are back on track and I'm very thankful for each and every one of you.
Cool shit soon.
Love you guys <3

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Hey friend (@ BP), I hope I misunderstood but if you sleep only one hour a night, well this is very bad
Yeah, I agree, but I think what he meant was he's going to take an hour before sleep to relax and get his head in sleep mode before turning in, not just work until he drops into bed :p

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018

First the good news!

Now the "meh" news.

I'm still trying to get day 7 final out by the end of the month but due to a few things it's looking more likely that'll be the start of July.
I've redone a few things about day 7. A few renders, a few story elements... just tweaked a bit. And With this restructure I decided to extend the end of day 7 a bit. And the scenes I'm working on now have a lot of characters in them so posing time / render times are way longer than usual.

First I want to say my break is over and I'm back to working full time (Only difference than before is I take around an hour at night to relax a bit)

But with that being said I believe I'm going to be pausing pledges again for July.
The reasoning being is that I did not have a great body of work at all for the month of June. I've done well the second half of it but I've been very sporadic and I didn't intend that when I paused pledges last month.
I know a good many of you support me just to support me but I don't feel right taking money for a job I haven't been consistent with. And more than anything I think it'd make me feel guilty and I'd end up over working myself trying to make up for it.
Not to sound like a broken record but WVM isn't about making money and I don't take a single dollar I receive for granted.

So the plan is to pause pledges for July and have a nice consistent month and then unpause for August.

Sorry about that... I was feeling insecure about them and the teasers I could show that weren't too spoilery just didn't feel like a good teaser post. On top of that I didn't have a whole lot to say.
But a proper teaser post is coming soon and will be out likely a day or two before the release. So the teaser post will be the sign that it's about to be out.

(Another reason I think I should pause is that the week 1 final still needs some work and this way I can have smaller releases while I work on day 8 and week 1 at the same time and not feel ultra guilty about it)

Cool shit soon.
Love you guys <3
Damn those lips :love::love: Cant wait for the day we get some real Azel romance

dunhill

May 3, 2017
well would you look at that our boi BD is relaxed and back to work (i really hopes he takes like an hr to himself everyday and maybe the whole weekend without checking in on the trolls and haters)... seeing that the ending of day7 is coming out soon, i really do hope that its short and ends soon not that i want a short update or anything BUT i do honestly think that day7 is already too long, pacing is a bit fast for one day, just saying is all...:WutFace:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

First the good news!

Now the "meh" news.

Cool shit soon.
Love you guys <3
is BD the best or what .. please just do us and yourself all a favor and take some time for yourself BD we care about you and want you to succeed in everything you do now and in the future ... so take a day off now and then to just unwind and relax ... no use in killing yourself .... your doing a fantastic job .....(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Well I hope he rewrites the story of Tali. I think her introduction seemed a bit out of place. I mean a girl lives in a basement for 20 years and she acts like a child when she meets the MC. I think she was 14 when Rachael found her so you have a 35 year old woman with a mindset of a 14 year old kid that likes to have piggy back rides.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes