Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1. Shauna.
2. Jaime.
3. Penny.
4. Rachael.
5. Katie.

Bailey I have set up with Rainn, i'm set on making those 2 into a couple so won't be touching them in case it messes that up. They are too cute together.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Is it only me that secretly wishes to have some sexy time with Willow ? :sneaky:
not just u...but since the discovery it'll be impossible to...i think
for those who want incest, the evil modder will fix it for you once the time is right to the way it should be(probably once the game is complete I would assume, but I don't know). But for now, Hazel and Willow(or other family ties) are just good friends as far as BB has said.

But I don't have to worry about it, as I'll have my beautiful no family related harem(even with my own paradox of wanting mother+daughter sister+sister who are not related to the mc in my harem :cry:. Not sure why that doesn't bother me as much o_O).

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Chrome

Jul 6, 2017
for those who want incest, the evil modder will fix it for you once the time is right to the way it should be(probably once the game is complete I would assume, but I don't know). But for now, Hazel and Willow(or other family ties) are just good friends as far as BB has said.

But I don't have to worry about it, as I'll have my beautiful no family related harem(even with my own paradox of wanting mother+daughter sister+sister who are not related to the mc in my harem :cry:. Not sure why that doesn't bother me as much o_O).
thx 4 the news...bu t when i found out that one of my fav girls was out of the harem picture i was kinda sad...
and this game looks like will be long, so i have to w8 a lot of time...feels bad

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
1. Shauna.
2. Jaime.
3. Penny.
4. Rachael.
5. Katie.

Bailey I have set up with Rainn, i'm set on making those 2 into a couple so won't be touching them in case it messes that up. They are too cute together.
I feel fairly confident that Bailey+Rainn will happen regardless of if MC is schtupping her or not, so long as he doesn't actively discourage it. Bailey's scenes are far too hot to miss out on like that.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
1: Jamie
2: Zoe
3: Nat
4: Bailey
5: Penelope

Shauna would probably be on that list, but there's a part of me that will never truly forgive her for trying to convince me to cheat on Jamie, even if she apologized immediately afterward. And man it's hard not to put Emiko, Kimmy and Harper on that list.

Oh and if this is a who we like most as characters, but not necessarily who we are most attracted to then Azel should be 2nd, cause best mom is best mom.

Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Top 5 hmm...

1.) Shauna
2.) Elizabeth
3.) Bailey
4.) Harper
5.) Is a tie between Azel/Natalie and Zoe

Didnt add Jamie to the list because she is a given and already the MC's girlfriend. I Had to alter a previous list because of Willow which makes me sad but it is what it is.

• Red Heart

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
1. Shauna.
2. Jaime.
3. Penny.
4. Rachael.
5. Katie.

too bad that ain't gonna be an option :p least not how yer hoping

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes