LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
If Bailey was a redhead she'd be my #2 :D. But we don't get enough time interacting with her. Overall I like the girls we spend the most time getting to know and hangout with (other than the redhead; I usually don't count Jamie as, to me, she is Girl Zero as the initiator of the harem idea).
My top 5 list is pretty simple =

1. Stacy
2. Stacy
3. Stacy
4. Stacy
5. Bailey ( To keep on the good side of the cult leader The Krypt Angel ) :) Don't have a death wish hahaha

Nah it's =

1. Stacy
2. Bailey
3. Shauna (Trans)
4. Jamie
5. Emiko
Maybe there should be a cult for Stacey and Ruby to rival the Cult of Bailey? Friendly rivalry of course, since we love Bailey too.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Maybe there should be a cult for Stacey and Ruby to rival the Cult of Bailey? Friendly rivalry of course, since we love Bailey too.
The cult is to strong, even for a friendly rivalry! We wouldn't survive the night.
Death would be upon us :devilish:

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
This is meta... the discussion has turned to a lack of requests about update news. Though it does seem like discussing it is like putting meat out for the trolls.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Good lord, I've been off for like 8 hours, and already the thread has moved on like 5 pages. What even is going on here? :WaitWhat:

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
1. Shauna (Obviously)
2. Jamie (Probably the coolest gf ever)
3. Bailey (I want to keep my head so I must have her in the top 3)
4. Rachel (Surprised that she's not in a lot of people's top 5)
5. Jasmine/Penny (Really hard to pick between the two)

I want more Alexis!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes