Moriaxx

Mar 11, 2020
Bailey is by far number one. But i allow her to have her fun with Rainn as long as Bailey is a good Girl

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I do like Ruby's looks, I find Moon to be rather unattractive really. Especially and most importantly her face. All those hard lines and edges... She looks way better different in the character sheet.

i would put Bailey in the top 5 for sure ,, i hate to say this but Shauna is 1st for me then Jamie ... Natalie ... Harper ... Zoe .. Willow .... Jasime ... Tali ... Emiko ... Kimmy ... arrrgghh ,, shit i love them all dammit :love:
Don't forget to actually squeeze her in there. You're at ten already and she's still not around. :p

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
First 200 pages or so of this thread is the cult establishing themselves and then vanishing back into the ether

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
First 200 pages or so of this thread is the cult establishing themselves and then vanishing back into the ether
well it got a lot harder to keep up the level of presence when the other 2 main contributing members stopped showing up on the thread I can only do so much on my own :p

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
if you need a refresher on what moon looks like download the character sheet from the OP and scroll down to page 27 of it. She looks almost exactly like Ruby but with Blonde hair and bigger tits lol
Almost white hair and she have biggest tits in the game so far.She even beats Rachael.
This ^^ both are severely lacking in character development we've met Ruby multiple times but never talked to her for more than a couple minutes and only met Moon in person once.
Holy shit! that's goes to show how little of appearance they made, I forgot that there was a busty redhead in the game....I feel I ashamed. :oops::LOL:
Still Ruby have huge advantage compared to other girls that are not in the harem-she saw MC a couple of times naked:)

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Almost white hair and she have biggest tits in the game so far.She even beats Rachael.
yea platinum blonde woulda prolly been more accurate desription and the the thunder jugs are half the reason I don't have much interest in her. I'm a small guy so my preferences are shaped by the fact that anything too much bigger than a handful is potentially life threatening health hazard :LOL:

Seven7h

Aug 8, 2018
1.- Bailey (There's no absolute doubt about it)
2.- Harper
3.- Shauna
4.- Jaime
5.- Tia / Rainn (haven't decided yet..)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh, we doing our top 5 again?

1) Stacey
2) Shauna
3) Jasmine
4) Zoe
5) Natalie

Not to anger the Cult but Bailey would be my number 6 or 7. Depends on the day.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
While I do like Ruby's looks, I find Moon to be rather unattractive really. Especially and most importantly her face. All those hard lines and edges... She looks way better different in the character sheet.

Don't forget to actually squeeze her in there. You're at ten already and she's still not around. :p
dammit i knew i'd fuck that up ... urghhhh fuck it i want them all dammit .... gimme gimme gimme

• Red Heart
Reactions: LN1982
Sep 15, 2017
My top 5:
1. Shauna
2. Rachael
3. Jamie
4. Penny
5. Harper

If Wendy (MC's real mom) was an option she'd easily be #2, but not for the incest kink, but because she has a dynamite body and a gorgeous face. I kinda wish he'd have swapped her model with Azel's since there seems to be potential for a relationship there, and I personally think it's a crime to have one of the only non-option ladies be so damn hot.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
1.Jamie, Shauna (I can't choose only one)
2.Azel (if there will be incest in the future she is my №1 girl)
4.Wilow (if there will be incest in the future), Elizabeth
3.Harper
5.Rachel

Love Jasmine and Stacy to, but there is a not a lot of content with them to judge, and for me they still ned to open up as a characters. Overall, the rest of the girls are also pretty good to

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes