juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Moon is the news Girl and her Sister is the Girl, u run into naked, when u have to do the run through the floor at the party.
I remember the naked hall run, but i dont remember Moon's face or the scene with her. Anyway, i will replay the game after week 1 is launched since there will be changes

Moriaxx

Mar 11, 2020
I remember the naked hall run, but i dont remember Moon's face or the scene with her. Anyway, i will replay the game after week 1 is launched since there will be changes
U have to do 2 runs there. At the first u get caught by the teacher (forgot the name) and at the second Moons Sister opens their room door and u crash into her. Then she takes u into her room, where she gives u some clothes and in the upper bed is her sister (Moon) sleping. When u wanna leave their room she falls out of her bed and u catch her. When she realizes who u are she asks u for an interview at the schools news channel

Reactions: DinoLaze

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
yeah, but it feels like they are pretty much forgotten or ignored in this Thread.
probably due to their limited appearance, most other characters are either already in the harem or heavily integrated into the story in some way or another so they are always on people's mind. I'll love to see more of them, but I barely know anything about them.

Reactions: LN1982

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
if you need a refresher on what moon looks like download the character sheet from the OP and scroll down to page 27 of it. She looks almost exactly like Ruby but with Blonde hair and bigger tits lol

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah, but it feels like they are pretty much forgotten or ignored in this Thread.
835 pages .. start from page 1 see how right you are ... i'm willing to bet there a shit load of conversation on those 2 ... as well as all the other babes in this game

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
U have to do 2 runs there. At the first u get caught by the teacher (forgot the name) and at the second Moons Sister opens their room door and u crash into her. Then she takes u into her room, where she gives u some clothes and in the upper bed is her sister (Moon) sleping. When u wanna leave their room she falls out of her bed and u catch her. When she realizes who u are she asks u for an interview at the schools news channel
Ahhhhhh yes, now i remember, i mean i remember the scene with the sister sleeping and falling from the upper bed, i still cant the face of the girl we crash into.

Thanks

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
probably due to their limited appearance, most other characters are either already in the harem or heavily integrated into the story in some way or another so they are always on people's mind. I'll love to see more of them, but I barely know anything about them.
This ^^ both are severely lacking in character development we've met Ruby multiple times but never talked to her for more than a couple minutes and only met Moon in person once.

Reactions: LN1982

Moriaxx

Mar 11, 2020
Yeah true we havent seen much of them, but thats the point, that makes it even more intersting for me, because there has to be some interesting stuff to explore about them. And thats why those 2 are for me more interesting as the Move Star per example. Because we all know BD wont make a boring/uninteresting Person and bring her in a few times

Moriaxx

Mar 11, 2020
But i am interested, what did u guys decide. Show ur life with the girls on social media, a fun profile or a very boring one? And what do you expect, will be the consequences of this decision?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This ^^ both are severely lacking in character development we've met Ruby multiple times but never talked to her for more than a couple minutes and only met Moon in person once.
you had to go and ruin it for that guy .. i was wondering if he would go thru all these pages to check :ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes