BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm sure his record so far in one day has to be up to 4-5 women two of which is jamie/shauna at the same time. I remember feeling sort of sorry for the mc the time he pretty much collapses through exhaustion before class when he falls asleep lol until I realise he is just a big pervert that is controlled by a bigger pervert ME ;)

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
i've been looking closely at the pic of the girl with the heart near her tit ..... i think its Emiko , her hair is down tho , she usually keeps it up
dam i gotta stop staring at this babe with the heart before i burn a hole thru my monitor :ROFLMAO:
So this drove me a bit crazy too so I did some more investigating of girls I thought could be possible because they have sort of similar-ish hair and maybe could fit the bill because we haven't seen them naked yet and wouldn't have noticed the tattoo? But I came up short every. Single. Time :ROFLMAO:

I thought maybe Willow before her hair dye? (spoiler warning, I had a lot of flashback ideas, none of them panned out)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, we've seen plenty of cleavage shots of her.

Or maybe our birth mother? Well...
Nah. At least not in the flashbacks. And not in Willows flashbacks of her either, so I'd say that's pretty definitive.

Okay, okay, so what about Kimmy? We haven't really had much content with her.
That's a big no.

Getting desperate at his point. Maybe Skye at a flashback when he still had longer hair? Possibly?
Nope, doesn't look like it.

Ooh, or maybe Rainn? Also in a flashback? That's not her natural hair colour, right?
Well, not unless she got the tat between this flashback right here and the one in the teaser... seems highly unlikely.

I thought I had cracked it when the first three outfits of Veronica just concealed her cleavage to the point that it could be possible for us to not see the tat. But then...
So, nope.

The only slim possibility remains Rainn (I doubt it), or possibly Vanessa in a flashback?
Her natural hair colour isn't confirmed though and this picture already makes it dubious she would be able to hide that tattoo there...

SO FINE, OKAY, I GIVE UP!

She's a new character :ROFLMAO:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
What is the most times the MC has cum in a 24 hour period? I haven't paid attention but it seems like a lot. How is the MC going to play BB and satisfy all of these women, plus any woman that Rachel tells him wants some of his magic sperm?
I believe that would be 6 times in day 2 assuming you are saying yes to everything:
thighjob from Jamie in the shower
blowjob from Shauna in the basement
sex with Liz in the basement
sex with Anna(first client) for the first time
mutual oral with Jamie after the pool
and last sex with Shauna after everyone's asleep.

Day 7 also has 6 (so far) but one of them is the half blowjob from Katie that's interrupted by Ruby and by your definition if the MC doesn't cum then it doesn't count.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So this drove me a bit crazy too so I did some more investigating of girls I thought could be possible because they have sort of similar-ish hair and maybe could fit the bill because we haven't seen them naked yet and wouldn't have noticed the tattoo? But I came up short every. Single. Time :ROFLMAO:

I thought maybe Willow before her hair dye? (spoiler warning, I had a lot of flashback ideas, none of them panned out)

Nah. At least not in the flashbacks. And not in Willows flashbacks of her either, so I'd say that's pretty definitive.

That's a big no.

Getting desperate at his point. Maybe Skye at a flashback when he still had longer hair? Possibly?

Ooh, or maybe Rainn? Also in a flashback? That's not her natural hair colour, right?
Well, not unless she got the tat between this flashback right here and the one in the teaser... seems highly unlikely.

I thought I had cracked it when the first three outfits of Veronica just concealed her cleavage to the point that it could be possible for us to not see the tat. But then...
So, nope.

The only slim possibility remains Rainn (I doubt it), or possibly Vanessa in a flashback?
Her natural hair colour isn't confirmed though and this picture already makes it dubious she would be able to hide that tattoo there...

dam your as bad as me ... but a way better detective :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What is the most times the MC has cum in a 24 hour period? I haven't paid attention but it seems like a lot. How is the MC going to play BB and satisfy all of these women, plus any woman that Rachel tells him wants some of his magic sperm?
i'm guessing a gallon and a half :ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

That's a big no.

So, nope.

I can't help but feel you wasted a lot of time and possibly part of your sanity for nothing here lol. You clung so desperately to the idea of it being a flashback when just based on what little scenery is visible around her it seemed obvious it's from the bowling event. I applaud your zeal going all Fox Mulder on it tho lol.

Also not that i want to pour gas on whatever smoldering embers are left of the madness...but not having seen the tattoo on anyone before doesn't prove anything...it could be a temporary one they applied just for the event :eek:

but yea pretty sure it's a new character :LOL:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Soo, after seeing that , will there be incest added or will she be more or less the only non fuckable girl? Including their mother of course later on.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
hmm..

If we look at the unknown girls skin color (assuming the light doesn't affect coloration in the pic), hair color, hair length and bust size and then assume that the heart is not an actual tattoo but instead a... sticker? (is that the word?) then have a look at the character sheet there seems to be only 4 viable options, based on those characteristics.

There are ofc also the clothes she's wearing which do a lot to hide her actual figure but i'm ignoring those for now.

1 - Yet to be introduced new girl
2 - Eden (movie star)
3 - Harper (Coach)
4 - Veronica (teacher)

In case the lighting does affect skin tone enough to change it then it could be Shauna before she had her hair dyed, also Veronica is a bit of a stretch do to her not insignificant bust size.

Having said that, it seems unlikely that Veronica would approach MC in the pictured fashion considering the whole teacher/student scandal, which would actually not preclude it from being Harper considering she's the coach.

As for Eden.. who knows, she's basically a loose cannon.

The more i look at the picture the less likely it seems to be Eden but instead Harper or a new girl

Last edited:

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
I'm beginning to think the right answer is new girl.

Taking the previously mentioned characteristics, then adding her hair type and the length of her fingernails and she doesn't fit any of the current girls.

The closest match would be Harper or Flashback Shauna if we ignore skin tone.

Could be Tali i guess yet also unlikely considering her situation as long as we assume where ever the picture takes place is outside the house. which the carpet would seem to indicate it is.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Followed this game a long time and read this whole Thread. Am i the only one who is curious about Moon and the live interview and her sister? Noone seems to talk about those 2 in here
Damm, i think i need to replay the game, dont even remember who is Moon

Moriaxx

Mar 11, 2020
Moon is the news Girl and her Sister is the Girl, u run into naked, when u have to do the run through the floor at the party.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes