ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Deinfitiely not her hair style and color is way wrong and Rainn is pale as hell that mystery girl has a tan. Like I said a few apages back I don't think it's any of the existing girls I think it's some random fan girl that shows up to the event with a creepy tattoo
yeah i'm just grabbing at straws here .. maybe its a new girl we haven't met yet ?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yeah i'm just grabbing at straws here .. maybe its a new girl we haven't met yet ?
Deinfitiely not her hair style and color is way wrong and Rainn is pale as hell that mystery girl has a tan. Like I said a few apages back I don't think it's any of the existing girls I think it's some random fan girl that shows up to the event with a creepy tattoo
We have this girl
1266.jpg

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
i've been looking closely at the pic of the girl with the heart near her tit ..... i think its Emiko , her hair is down tho , she usually keeps it up
would be kinda sexy on Harper tho imo
Yeah I thought it was her too at first glance, didn't really think about it. But now that I do, haven't we seen her in like basically her underwear? I think I'd remember that heart tattoo though... Have to go back and investigate :illuminati:
The hair would fit though as would the sort of tracksuit-like outfit.

Edit: realize that it wasn't clear from my original post, I was talking about the girl in your second quote ;)

Reactions: ImperialD

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
My money is on either Em or a new character, Bust size looks to be to small for it to be harp.
like I said tho hair color and skin tone are wrong for it to be emi PLUS if it was her she'd be in uniform with the rest of the girls on the squad not in a track suit and what appears to be a white tank top.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
like I said tho hair and skin tone are wrong for it to be emi PLUS if it was her she'd be in uniform with the rest of the girls on the squad not in a track suit and what appears to be a white tank top
That's true the hair could be a new style but your right about skin tone, I would say it's a new character that is introduced during the bowling alley night that we haven't met at the school yet. Purely speculation of course ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's true the hair could be a new style but your right about skin tone, I would say it's a new character that is introduced during the bowling alley night that we haven't met at the school yet. Purely speculation of course ;)
but the real mother has dam near black hair and straight ... this one with the heart has curly hair

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
So I haven't been to this thread in a while but I heard that Azel and Willow won't be romance-able, is that true? if I am pretty bummed

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes