UnrealLimits

Jun 2, 2018
Well today is the last day for that update
So if there is nothing today, credibility and trust went out the window.
Maybe sometime this year if not next year is more credible.....peace.
Something's wrong cause nothing is back to normal again.
No more updates, comments on his patreon page, nothing.
Maybe he finally moved out of that place which seemed to be giving him lots of problems, maybe.
Too bad, I loved that game. Now I have to be patent until he's back to normal.
What are you talking about with this being patient? You have not been patient one time yet. You continuously post these crap post and cry about it not being updated yet. Just leave already and find another game to cry about.

BrainDrop prayers for you brother. Stay strong and dont let the evil take over.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What are you talking about with this being patient? You have not been patient one time yet. You continuously post these crap post and cry about it not being updated yet. Just leave already and find another game to cry about.

Eh don't feed the troll brother, it's best to just ignore him entirely like most of us do. Tho I didn't actually immediately realize he was the same douche nozzle that's been trolling the thread for weeks under a new name till he ended a post with "....peace" lol

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

AND GIVE US MORE SHAUNA!!! But I agree-loss is something I know too much about.

Reactions: juan palote

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Braindrop my friend ... i know how your felling ... alot of shit hit me at one point in my recent past .. from 97' to now .... my wife and i lost my father in 97 her father in 98 .. my oldest sister in 2003 .. my mother in 2004 .. another one of my sister in 2006 ... my son in 2009 .. my nephew in 2011 ... wifes mother in 2013 ... my brother in 2017 .. my sister in 2018 ...

the whole point my friend is life goes on no matter what happens to any of us .. the clock doesn't stop ticking .... the pain is so hard on us . especially when its someone so close to us .. its hurts our hearts .. but my friend we get by the pain and we have the wonderful memories they have given us to carry on with our lifes .... please remember that .... as i am sure you know by now ....

god bless you and take care of yourself ....

as always a caring fan :)

Feb 18, 2019
I have gone through 830 pages in 14 days...I have stayed silent until now, but I have to say this community for the most part is pretty awesome. This game Is one of the BEST I have ever played. Braindrop I feel for you there was a time in my life where I lost 2 uncles an aunt and grandfather in 4 months time. God Bless and keep the good memories to carry on.

Reactions: Skydden

EvoletRain13

Oct 17, 2017
I'm sorry that something like that happened, BD.

A couple of months ago a friend of mine took his life too... he was the dad of my nephews, we grow up together, we worked together, amazing guy, always smiling, 15 years being inseparable... and one day, 3am, I receive a call from my sister and he was gone... still no one knows why.

The only thing that I can say to you is, just hold on to his smile and hold on to all your memories together.

Take care, dude.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man that BD guy sure has a bad luck streak going on ... So sorry to hear that tho lost a few significant people these last two years aswell....

Keep strong BD....

Those teasers were pretty cool tho thanks for that....

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Man that BD guy sure has a bad luck streak going on ... So sorry to hear that tho lost a few significant people these last two years aswell....

Keep strong BD....

Those teasers were pretty cool tho thanks for that....
Maybe the girl with heart tatto is from the same group that welcome Ethan.Remember the girl with the butterfly tatto.

Reactions: michael1984

I.CoCoNutt

Mar 12, 2020
Hell, I thought it was just me, 2 grandparents an uncle on my father's side and my ex-girlfriend died since January shit I don't know what to say man other than hang in there. All we can do is push forward through this cursed year, and make tomorrow better lots of love and good luck

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So according to his comments the update will be released soon.
When exactly is not an issue anymore. It will be released when it will be released, end of story.
He has some personal issues to take care of first and will be awhile before anything it's back to normal.
The teasers have been done so that might give you an idea of what to expect.
The only teaser I would like to see is Kenji getting his ass kicked out of the team or something done about him. He's obviously more jealous the Richer another problem that will have to be fixed sooner rather then later. The MC will only play for 1 year if he can survive those 2.
After he leaves Richer or Kenji will just go back to being jerks and sabotage any hopes of winning.
Too bad he can't take all the cheerleaders with him. Which reminds me doesn't the MC have a lot of female friends back home? In this story he's developing a Harem in a new town so he must have some kind of Harem back home too. Females back home that miss him and would greatly add to this story.
Maybe a lot of the missing sistas that we desperately need.

• Angry
Reactions: UnrealLimits

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
As Ken Loach would say, it's raining stones on poor BD.
I am really at loss with words to express how I feel about this. All I can say is keep it up man, be strong and think that the vast majority of the members of this thread (apart from a small number of insensitive assholes) do support and love you.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes