Ashtere

Aug 18, 2019
Man, I love this VN. Bailey is the best girl in my opinion, I'm really looking forward to seeing more content with her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well today is the last day for that update
So if there is nothing today, credibility and trust went out the window.
Maybe sometime this year if not next year is more credible.....peace.
Are you OK?Ddd you read any of the posts?Do you have an idea that we are not charged for June and July?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I am starting to wonder who the dev of the game is. I mean, it may be a wild and random concept to some people, but how about just letting BD do his job and let him decide how to spend his resources?
Hay, we dun wawnt nun o'yer fanceh lawjic ran deer bo eh :LOL:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I am starting to wonder who the dev of the game is. I mean, it may be a wild and random concept to some people, but how about just letting BD do his job and let him decide how to spend his resources?
Amen, brother (or sister). BD has gone from hero to (take your pick) lazy, a thief or someone that doesn't know how to develop his own game and needs 'help' from the Peanut Gallery on a daily basis.

Just goes to show that there's nothing anyone can do to make a bunch of thirsty Aspis happy and that I should stay the hell out of this thread.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Honestly, we are just talking about possible options and preferences (and even 'fears'), not telling BD how he should do his job. If we can't talk about that, then what we can talk about? People are quite sensitive as of late, and I understand it because there are some users just trolling, but please don't overreact to polite and game-related discussions. We all know Braindrop will do what he wants but there's nothing wrong on expressing our views

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
I stand by my previous comment about the next update, I'm fine if I don't see another update to WVM till September. I know it'll be worth the wait and as far as i'm concerned Braindrop deserves to enjoy his summer doing what he wants, whether that be working on this game or chilling on the beach, even more so given he has stopped payments. We all need time to chill and get ourselves together every now and then.
I agree except he isn't chilling. He is still working hard despite having family issues. And still people keep pressuring him. I mean he was providing updates every week and now when he is facing some problems, you all have to act like bitches, THE FUCK?

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
please don't overreact to polite and game-related discussions
There's a lot of good discussions in a lot of threads, but there has been a ramp-up of passive/aggressive (and sometimes just aggressive) attacks in this thread on BD's choices and direction. I, and a lot of others, think that BD enjoys the former, struggles with the latter and I wish that everyone would just cut him some slack.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Of course he is the one that is going to make the decision, i am just giving my feedback on why including options that leads to us deciding the outcome of the matches is a bad idea.

Why do you want to stop feedback from being given?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
My Thought is if you don't like what BD has done, GTFO and find another game!
I like what BD has done so far, which is very different from what he announced he will make.

WVM reached the huge amount of success that has without what we are discussing

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I like what BD has done so far, which is very different from what he announced he will make.

WVM reached the huge amount of success that has without what we are discussing
My comment was not meant for anyone one giving CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, unless they reach the badgering stage, it was meant for the disrespectful lot who think this is some sort of fast food game where they are always right, get what they want or else and the game is to be out five days ago without delays! As long as you are in that first section I have no issue with you.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Why do you want to stop feedback from being given?
There's a fine-line between voicing an opinion, and insisting that BD does it a particular way and there's an ever-increasing amount of the latter in this thread. My suggestion to the back-seat drivers is to let BD figure it out because he's the one actually working on the game and knows the resource needs better than us.

Reactions: Hordragg and csmk14

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What comes to mind here is: Don't panic - and I'm sure every one knows where his own towel is.

If BD don't post here, his Patreon page or Discord channel, and I'm sure someone would bring this to our attention in this thread, we can all only hope and whish him the best in the mean time. Don't know what BD does at this moment, but I think we will hear again from him, if he find the time and power/will to post.

So in the meantime: don't panic, enjoy and behave yourself and also enjoy some other game, enter the cult and relax.
No amount of whining or nagging will change something about this and you can hope that some of the cult doesn't here it or the twins will be on the hunt again.:ROFLMAO:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Something's wrong cause nothing is back to normal again.
No more updates, comments on his patreon page, nothing.
Eh? His last patreon message specifically said that the next post would be teasers on the day before release. There is no need for constant updates from him. We are (some of us anyway)only his customers, and even then haven't sent any money these past 2 months.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Eh? His last patreon message specifically said that the next post would be teasers on the day before release. There is no need for constant updates from him. We are (some of us anyway) his customers and it's a folly to want detailed daily reports.
some things only us "discord ppl" will know... :LUL:

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes