The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I know the MC calls her Mom but don't remember if she actually adopted him. Was that mentioned in the game?
MC also refers to her as his adoptive mom when talking to others on a couple occasions but it's never been fully explained if she legally adopted him after his father died or not. I've always assumed she did

jt5151

Oct 7, 2017
ok my top 5 since i see others posting are .......
1) Natalie after she changers during first date scene at the indoor movie room in the house .. just something about her innocence and her eyes for me .....
2) Bailey .... she is simply something most games do not have .. thin and very petite ... nothing out of proportions ....and she is a submissive and calls you daddy .. how can you not love that !!!
3) Veronica .. i know she is the teacher and does nbot have any scenes thus far .. but her character jusat screams fun as does her body ....
4) Emiko ... I love again her contrast as to howmost games portray the females .. she is thin and simply cute and adorably shy .. It makes you wonder if she is like that in her sexual nature or does she let loose finally free to be erotically voracious
5) Shauna ... she is his best friend and I enjoy to bantering and the flirtatiousness they have ..

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Figured it was time for me to put my top 5
1. Jamie/Shauna
2. Elizabeth
3. Bailey
4. Rainn
5. Veronica

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
[Forehead resting in palm, spoken in a weary monotone]
Patreon's rules regarding incest are extemely broad and cover not only blood, adoptive, step relatives but also anyone in a parental role which Azel certainly qualifies as. Take it up with Patreon, not the devs and players of games, there's nothing we can do about it.
Perhaps you could have just answered the question instead of getting on your soapbox. Did I mention incest? I'm perfectly happy with the MC not having relations with her, I just couldn't remember if adoption was mentioned in the game or not.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
MC also refers to her as his adoptive mom when talking to others on a couple occasions but it's never been fully explained if she legally adopted him after his father died or not. I've always assumed she did
Thanks for the reply. I couldn't remember if it had been mentioned or not.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
If you had bothered to do a search on that subject you would've found that your question had been answered dozens of times already. That people are too lazy to do so is annoying.

https://f95zone.to/search/65670614/?q=sex+with+azel&t=post&c[thread]=35910&o=relevance
DOWN BOY!

the thing is....sex with azel had nothing to do with what he asked..... you just assumed it did. I think he really was just asking if it's ever mentioned in game that she adopted ethan formally and nothing more lol

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
DOWN BOY!

the thing is....sex with azel had nothing to do with what he asked..... you just assumed it did. I think he really was just asking if it's ever mentioned in game that she adopted ethan formally and nothing more lol
Correct. I mean there are so many girls/milfs in this game throwing themselves at him, he's never going to lack for a willing partner.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
True, a lot of the love for Stacey was based on the belief that she was the sister.

No disrespect to lovers of redheads obviously but my mother is one so it does little for me.
Well my mother is a redhead too so what does that say about me? :unsure: I try not to think about it :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, for me it's a bit the other way around so incest doesn't really do anything for me. So I'm really really glad Stacy's not the sister :KEK:

Reactions: LN1982

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
DOWN BOY!

I'm not sure if she went through the adoption process, if it said well I blame the bevy of beauties as too much of an distraction. I would however believe that azel would indeed have legally adopted him. She seems not the half ass type

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I used to be a patron to BD, but then all the drama one due update after another, always excuses, I truly understand he had some problems and all, but I decided to pull the plug and wait till he gets settled again, so, now I'm pledging somewhere else with that money, I hope BrainDrop is doing ok ;)

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I used to be a patron to BD, but then all the drama one due update after another, always excuses, I truly understand he had some problems and all, but I decided to pull the plug and wait till he gets settled again, so, now I'm pledging somewhere else with that money, I hope BrainDrop is doing ok ;)
Well sure, you do you, but he has already paused the pledges for both June and July. So already simply based on that I have really not yet seen any reason to drop the pledge myself.

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah but in every game there's always the one/s that doesn't/don't (or doesn't/don't enough at least) which people will keep asking about. In WVM it's Azel, Harp and Stacey ;)
I've been away awhile, are you saying Harp and Stacey won't be romancable? Harp has been my favorite BECAUSE she hasn't just jumped into bed with the MC. It has given us way more time to get to know them as people (characters?) and not just be sex toys with a personality.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes