dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I went back and counted, we went 6 pages without one of these. I wonder if that is a record for this thread? :unsure:
I asked it because :unsure: how a part took it out every month and they are already for two, because if all the shit that happens in the world with the covid thing and if it has been canceled

Reactions: LN1982

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
To be honest if my completionist brain wasn't making me fuck everyone in the game, I'd definitely drop Bailey. She just doesn't do much for me, not in her current model let alone in her early "Gollum" model.(because she did look like him in day 2, it's the cheeks probably, they were too bony, and obviously her big eyes and forehead, I wonder if BD will make her have the final model from the beginning in the Week 1 release, meh I don't really care)
you should have said that about bailey....:censored: (just kidding btw)

no power in this world can save you from The Krypt Angel :KEK:

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I just started playing this game and I love it, I'm at the beginning of day 3. The girls are all hot especially Shauna.

The only 2 complaints I have are the lack of any sounds rather its music on the backround or any other possible sounds.
Secondly the kissing where you only see the lips of the girls rather than seeing the mc and the girls accurately kissing.

Is this going to stay like this or is it going to change later like e.g. in DMD where the kissing also went from only seeing the lips (later also the tongue) to accutal kissing?

Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
The thing is NO girl is ever gonna get as much of his time as the main two which is why they are starting to slightly annoy me. I get that they are like top of the food chain but if I could cut them loose for Bailey I would without a second thought or ounce of remorse........Since I can't I'd settle for a bit more breathing room.
Yeah I feel sort of the same way about Jaime and Shauna. I like them fine, I think you sort of have to at least like them a bit, otherwise you won't enjoy the game. But I don't like them more than other girls I left off my Top 5 list. Give me more Stacy, more Tia, and, I don't know, at the rate the MC's relationship with Harp is going I'd settle for a dream sequence or something where he's pounding her into oblivion, and then I'd be happy ;) but of course it makes sense for Jaime and Shauna to have more scenes, they are, so far at least, the only two official girlfriends.

Bailey just missed the cut in my top 5, she'd probably be somewhere around in the top 10, so at the moment the amount of content with have with her is just right for me ^^

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
To be honest if my completionist brain wasn't making me fuck everyone in the game, I'd definitely drop Bailey. She just doesn't do much for me, not in her current model let alone in her early "Gollum" model.(because she did look like him in day 2, it's the cheeks probably, they were too bony, and obviously her big eyes and forehead, I wonder if BD will make her have the final model from the beginning in the Week 1 release, meh I don't really care)
Before I rip out your heart and feed it to you in reverse I'm going to assume you are confusing Bailey with Emiko. You keep saying her model been changed and that has never happened to bailey only change she ever went through was a skin material swap on Day 3

You say she looked like Gollum on Day 2 but you have to be blind or brain damaged to say that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

looks ANYTHING like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sad we cant have any sexy scenes with Azel tho... I do hope BD will at least continue withh such things as booty contest and such since it aint sex but more like teasing lol...

Also kindda annoyed that Willow is our sister and not stacy ... Willow would been alot more enjoyable to have fun with lol

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I do like how emiko looks now ... That was a nice and gud change.

Hopefully we see the long awaited update this coming weekend

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Kenji
I am going.
Skye
You're not going.
Kenji
[getting upset] I *am* going.
Skye
[shouting] You're NOT going!
Kenji
[yelling] I *AM* GOING!
Skye
The only place you're going is to the moon!
It's quarantine time.You are not going anywhere now.
Lock him in the freezer.:)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I saw ppl doing Top 5 lists for the women of WVM and wanted to get mine in.

!. Shauna
2. Bailey
3. Kimmy
4. Jasmine
5. Stacy.

Like all the girls and Harper JUST misses the top 5.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes