Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
TBH I kinda expected you to mention Alexis before since I think you're the only other person I've seen talk about her.
She was on my short list for favorite lewd scenes for sure. Like I said in the past I got a thing for small breasts and Red heads she fits the bill for one of them. Plus that face she makes is priceless.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So i went to patreon to see if any new post got posted and saw the july 28th previews post and i just noticed the jamie pic.. Once the new update drops i have to replay this since last update i played was day 1-6 since 7 isn't done yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
So i went to patreon to see if any new post got posted and saw the july 28th previews post and i just noticed the jamie pic.. Once the new update drops i have to replay this since last update i played was day 1-6 since 7 isn't done yet.
I saw that teaser as well and I just figured we'll be having a date night with Jamie in the upcoming update.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh man BD was here and I missed him again. I would have loved to hear his favorite Lewd and Non-Lewd scene from his own game. Glad to see you are still stopping in and checking on us over here. Hopefully you took some breaks today to relax.

Reactions: Braindrop

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Oh man BD was here and I missed him again. I would have loved to hear his favorite Lewd and Non-Lewd scene from his own game. Glad to see you are still stopping in and checking on us over here. Hopefully you took some breaks today to relax.
Lewd:
Non-lewd:

:)

Edit for second choices:

Lewd 2nd choice:

Non-lewd 2nd choice:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
finally got power back bitches ... hhhhhhhhhhahahahaha and they thought they had me ..... longest i ever did without electric -- its been 3 fucking days .. O.M.G ... but here i am .. :love:

and i have 67 notice alerts .. WOW ..... 12 pages behind ... O.O WTF .... read read read

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Lewd:
Non-lewd:

Edit for second choices:

Lewd 2nd choice:

Non-lewd 2nd choice:
I was close to the wickerman pyre for admitting that most dirty of deeds but if the dev is as big a deviant as me on the matter then I guess I get a pass lol (ironic fact regarding the Wickerman... im actually not too far from where the original was filmed as well as the subsequent music festivals they were holding every year in honour of it lol).

Mar 28, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.7.6 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
you know you are one of my favorite porters now Ive downloaded many games that you ported.......keep up the good work

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Lewd:
Non-lewd:

Edit for second choices:

Lewd 2nd choice:
Non-lewd 2nd choice:
I love how you picked all the controversial stuff that you did. What a fun way to start my morning by finding your response. All good choices except the hair change in my opinion, but hey it's your game and I support what ever changes you decide to make. I was just surprised you didn't put changing Emiko's look as one of your choices. Either way thanks for adding to the fun.

kurnia

Dec 2, 2017
I'm wondering if those mean comments from Willow to Jamie was just a subconscious knee jerk "Your not good enough for my Bru Bru!" Not saying she thinks that now, just being protective of her bro.
What days ? I feel like didnt see that comment.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I was close to the wickerman pyre for admitting that most dirty of deeds but if the dev is as big a deviant as me on the matter then I guess I get a pass lol
Nope, he gets a pass because he makes the game. But for you?
Hope you brought marshmallows
:devilish:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Honestly just replayed the nurse scene the other day and I gotta agree with your choice. I hope we have more scenes with that sexy GILF. She's just ... fun.
totally agree, just hope she give us a lollypop after we're done this time..
824e8b9d5473ab804f551d12c3564bcb.jpg

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Question for the day.

So we have seen a few clients of Rachael's so far and I would expect to see a lot more in the future. I was just wondering what kind of client you are hoping to see in the future. I know it is not the best question, but I felt a little defeated this morning when I saw messages that a few of my posts were deleted yesterday by a mod. Wish I knew which ones but oh well.

Anyways back to the question. We have seen a business woman, some athletes, an actress and a princess so far. I think it would be cool to see a former runway model, a lot of those girls seem to have their careers end early so we could get someone still relatively younger looking (Mid 20's to early 30's) since most models are between the ages of 16-23 , and have short careers of maybe 5 years. Granted there are models that are much older than that but those are really in the minority. My other thought is just a military housewife that is having issues due to the husband getting an injury while serving our country and can no longer have kids. Would be interesting as them both coming to meet with the MC, and seeing how they both would react to the news of making their dreams of having children come true.

Anyways would love to hear your thoughts. Please no complaints about the clients in the game just stick to what you would like to see in the future.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Question for the day.

So we have seen a few clients of Rachael's so far and I would expect to see a lot more in the future. I was just wondering what kind of client you are hoping to see in the future. I know it is not the best question, but I felt a little defeated this morning when I saw messages that a few of my posts were deleted yesterday by a mod. Wish I knew which ones but oh well.

Anyways back to the question. We have seen a business woman, some athletes, an actress and a princess so far. I think it would be cool to see a former runway model, a lot of those girls seem to have their careers end early so we could get someone still relatively younger looking (Mid 20's to early 30's) since most models are between the ages of 16-23 , and have short careers of maybe 5 years. Granted there are models that are much older than that but those are really in the minority. My other thought is just a military housewife that is having issues due to the husband getting an injury while serving our country and can no longer have kids. Would be interesting as them both coming to meet with the MC, and seeing how they both would react to the news of making their dreams of having children come true.

Anyways would love to hear your thoughts. Please no complaints about the clients in the game just stick to what you would like to see in the future.
they are all women of wealth ,,, that can afford your hmmm services ..... only those with the cash can have the fun .. woot

Reactions: Uncle Loco

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Question for the day.

I like the idea of the military couple, or any couple really, coming together to meet the mc, and it isn't far-fetched either since it happens. Not so sure about the model though, it could be interesting to have a model that is on her mid to late 30s and now wants kids after having a long career, otherwise, I feel most would actually look for a partner, although it could be a model that simply wants a kid and not a partner as well, also I think that, for lack of better wording on my part, a "lesbian" couple in which one is bisexual and where they want kids would be interesting as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes