AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
My most liked scenes.
Non-lewd: It's a tie between Mama Bear Zoe being cuddled and the Willow/Ceday reveal and getting her hugs.

Lewd: Thre-way tie (pun not intended) Jamie with MC in lockerroom at the pool, Zoe and the pen, Bailey coming over and having fun with MC on the couch/sectional

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wow I picked a good one today so many people commenting on this one. I had to step away for a few hours and came back to a lot to go through.

The lewd stuff is all over the board which is a good sign the BD really is hitting on stuff for everyone.

I love the common trend for the feel good moment with Cedey great build up to that and so many of us really enjoyed that whole build up and reveal. I even liked that some of us admitted to getting a little emotional during that too. It shows we have hearts and we don't always think/feel with our second brain. ;)

I saw some interested stuff that I have not experienced yet since I have not done a transition play through yet (still not sure if I am up for it but I am going to give it a go at some point just to see how it goes).

Going hit my favorite comments here:

Nice to see someone mention her I don't feel she gets enough love in this game due to her larger bust size. I know I perfer the smaller ones more, but I still enjoy all the fun we get with her:

Lewd: Pretty hard to pick there but I think I'm gonna go with the Rachael car sex scene. I just love Rachael in general, I like her witty, charming personality, her casual approach to sex and I definitely am a tits man, so I just love watching her boobs bounce around in that scene. The spontaneous nature of it, like Rachael can't hold back for another instant, also makes it pretty hot.
Another one with good taste please BD bring her to WVM as a student:

Lewd: they're all so good, but I always come back to the scene with Alexis. She's exactly my type, plus I liked the bigger dick. honorable mentions to Jamie by the pool and Bailey on the couch.
Yeah this was a fun part of the game mixed in with a bunch of memorable lewd stuff but the actual second event you mentioned was fun. Would like to see more like that in future updates.

Non-Lewd: While it is tempting to point at the Willow/Cedey Wham Episode, or the obligatory Veronica mention, I'm going to have to choose the party scene. There were just so many delightful moments with a variety of girls (Nat, Emiko, Penny, Ruby, Moon, Kimmy, Bailey) that gave me the warm and fuzzy feelings, that it really stood out.
Another fun small event. Believe it our not but I didn't say yes to all like you did.
Non-lewd: the scene in the classroom with jamie, going through pretty much all the classmates and asking if we're into them (yes to all btw)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
TBH I kinda expected you to mention Alexis before since I think you're the only other person I've seen talk about her.
She was on my short list for favorite lewd scenes for sure. Like I said in the past I got a thing for small breasts and Red heads she fits the bill for one of them. Plus that face she makes is priceless.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So i went to patreon to see if any new post got posted and saw the july 28th previews post and i just noticed the jamie pic.. Once the new update drops i have to replay this since last update i played was day 1-6 since 7 isn't done yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
So i went to patreon to see if any new post got posted and saw the july 28th previews post and i just noticed the jamie pic.. Once the new update drops i have to replay this since last update i played was day 1-6 since 7 isn't done yet.
I saw that teaser as well and I just figured we'll be having a date night with Jamie in the upcoming update.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh man BD was here and I missed him again. I would have loved to hear his favorite Lewd and Non-Lewd scene from his own game. Glad to see you are still stopping in and checking on us over here. Hopefully you took some breaks today to relax.

Reactions: Braindrop

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Oh man BD was here and I missed him again. I would have loved to hear his favorite Lewd and Non-Lewd scene from his own game. Glad to see you are still stopping in and checking on us over here. Hopefully you took some breaks today to relax.
Lewd:
Non-lewd:

:)

Edit for second choices:

Lewd 2nd choice:

Non-lewd 2nd choice:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
finally got power back bitches ... hhhhhhhhhhahahahaha and they thought they had me ..... longest i ever did without electric -- its been 3 fucking days .. O.M.G ... but here i am .. :love:

and i have 67 notice alerts .. WOW ..... 12 pages behind ... O.O WTF .... read read read

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Lewd:
Non-lewd:

Edit for second choices:

Lewd 2nd choice:

Non-lewd 2nd choice:
I was close to the wickerman pyre for admitting that most dirty of deeds but if the dev is as big a deviant as me on the matter then I guess I get a pass lol (ironic fact regarding the Wickerman... im actually not too far from where the original was filmed as well as the subsequent music festivals they were holding every year in honour of it lol).

Mar 28, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.7.6 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
you know you are one of my favorite porters now Ive downloaded many games that you ported.......keep up the good work

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Lewd:
Non-lewd:

Edit for second choices:

Lewd 2nd choice:
Non-lewd 2nd choice:
I love how you picked all the controversial stuff that you did. What a fun way to start my morning by finding your response. All good choices except the hair change in my opinion, but hey it's your game and I support what ever changes you decide to make. I was just surprised you didn't put changing Emiko's look as one of your choices. Either way thanks for adding to the fun.

kurnia

Dec 2, 2017
I'm wondering if those mean comments from Willow to Jamie was just a subconscious knee jerk "Your not good enough for my Bru Bru!" Not saying she thinks that now, just being protective of her bro.
What days ? I feel like didnt see that comment.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I was close to the wickerman pyre for admitting that most dirty of deeds but if the dev is as big a deviant as me on the matter then I guess I get a pass lol
Nope, he gets a pass because he makes the game. But for you?
Hope you brought marshmallows
:devilish:

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes