csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Are you referencing the gazebo scene or the one after they have the MC watch TV? Both are good, but just curious.

Yeah that Ryker reveal was crazy too, I think there is a lot more too that one. Hopefully we get more information, as this story line is interesting to me.
The first time I was thinking was the Gazeebo, second was at Rachel's

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Right now i would say my favorite scenes are probably

Lewd: The Zoe classroom scene, Zoe is my favorite LI and that scene is way too iconic at this point. Pen ftw.

Non-lewd: Either the scene where Zoe takes care of Natalie and Emiko during the party, i love that she takes care of the people around her just like MC does or the group hug with Willow, that was just way too wholesome.
Great choices. Zoe in a motherly way taking care of those two was really heart warming to see. It did give you a MC vibe.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Braindrop

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm...

Lewd: So for me the lewd scenes I enjoyed the most are anything to do with Shauna, I love the idea of best friends growing up and old together. Particularly loved when Shauna deepthroats the MC and then Jamie tastes it off of Shauna's hand.

Non-Lewd: Willow's journey from antagonist to sister reveal. We started out disliking her for what she said about Jamie and then ended up loving her for being the long lost sister.
That Jamie/Shauna scene was really good. Not really my kind of thing but it was sexy as hell.

Thanks for sharing.

Jun 29, 2020
Hmmm...

Lewd: So for me the lewd scenes I enjoyed the most are anything to do with Shauna, I love the idea of best friends growing up and old together. Particularly loved when Shauna deepthroats the MC and then Jamie tastes it off of Shauna's hand.

Non-Lewd: Willow's journey from antagonist to sister reveal. We started out disliking her for what she said about Jamie and then ended up loving her for being the long lost sister.

I love reading all your posts, I mostly lurk this thread these days as I am not as active as I was and I've not embraced a "religion" ;) , but it is great to see all the love given to such a wholesome game made by such a wonderful dev. Stay safe everyone (goes double for BD).
Ya the Jamie & Shauna arc is really touching

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Oooh favorite scenes, let's see

Non-lewd: the scene in the classroom with jamie, going through pretty much all the classmates and asking if we're into them (yes to all btw)

Lewd: giving shauna a handjob, that o face was something else

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
How many dorms allow pets? I'd expect that her family are local and the pup lives with them. I can't remember if Moon actually lives with her or was just napping in her room when we met her.
There's a chance the dog wasn't even hers or her family's maybe she does dog walking for supplementary income along side her store job
It was more a lame attempt at a "Moon is a werewolf! Or rather weredog" type of joke. Because her name is Moon and she has big hair that's the same colour as the infamous wolf of the Moon Moon meme and I'll let myself out now....

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It was more a lame attempt at a "Moon is a werewolf! Or rather weredog" type of joke. Because her name is Moon and she has big hair that's the same colour as the infamous wolf of the Moon Moon meme and I'll let myself out now....
I think you kinda fumbled it a bit there then:). You did mention being a bit lit from a wedding so there's that ;)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Lewd: Probably deflowering Jaime, but only because the sex scene with Penny missed out on the obvious "back of the Volkswagen" joke.

Non-Lewd: While it is tempting to point at the Willow/Cedey Wham Episode, or the obligatory Veronica mention, I'm going to have to choose the party scene. There were just so many delightful moments with a variety of girls (Nat, Emiko, Penny, Ruby, Moon, Kimmy, Bailey) that gave me the warm and fuzzy feelings, that it really stood out.

Sep 15, 2017
My favorite non-lewd scene is the Willow/Cedey reveal. It's just nice and wholesome. Another one that sticks out is the date with Shauna at the arcade.

My favorite lewd scene is a tough choice because I love almost all the lewd scenes in game, but my absolute favorite is probably the second time you can have sex with Shauna in game. Seeing her on top and riding MC, and then licking her own cum off his chest after that cute little cock of hers explodes... :love:. Close second is the scene in the gym where Shauna gives you a blowjob and then finger feeds your cum to Jamie. :sneaky: I'm hoping for some mouth-to-mouth cum-swapping between the two in the future.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm wondering if those mean comments from Willow to Jamie was just a subconscious knee jerk "Your not good enough for my Bru Bru!" Not saying she thinks that now, just being protective of her bro.

Last edited:

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
I loved reading everyone's favourite scenes so I'll throw mine out too

Non-Lewd: the sister reveal obviously, but I gotta give an honorable mention to the scenes with Harp

Lewd: they're all so good, but I always come back to the scene with Alexis. She's exactly my type, plus I liked the bigger dick. honorable mentions to Jamie by the pool and Bailey on the couch.

Reactions: Braindrop

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
So I guess I'll throw my opinion in as well even though I'm super uncertain of both of these.

Non-lewd: First meeting with Stacey (or Stacy? I feel like it was Stacey at first, but later changed to Stacy) for a few reasons.
Firstly, obviously, because Stacey, duh :love:
Secondly, I feel like it was generally the introduction to the larger story with the weird dreams starting to happen and sleepwalking, introducing the Ryker of it all, and with the introduction of Stacy I felt we got the first real glimpse of the larger harem that's just waiting for us out there :BootyTime: (I mean we'd met Jasmine at that point but she wasn't/isn't really available yet).
And thirdly, I mean come on, punching Ryker in the face is pretty great.

Lewd: Pretty hard to pick there but I think I'm gonna go with the Rachael car sex scene. I just love Rachael in general, I like her witty, charming personality, her casual approach to sex and I definitely am a tits man, so I just love watching her boobs bounce around in that scene. The spontaneous nature of it, like Rachael can't hold back for another instant, also makes it pretty hot.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Lewd: Zoe and MC scene with the dancing pole. Them holding each other, the hot french kissing, making plans for future encounters, ending it with a kiss. Hinting Zoe secretly wants something serious with MC. They a have good still growing chemistry and nice banter with each other. Both show to be caring and protective people of the friends close to them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Non-Lewd: MC cheering up a sad Jasmine and getting to know her and pointing out the heart-shaped birthmark on her cheek and showing love to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
My most liked scenes.
Non-lewd: It's a tie between Mama Bear Zoe being cuddled and the Willow/Ceday reveal and getting her hugs.

Lewd: Thre-way tie (pun not intended) Jamie with MC in lockerroom at the pool, Zoe and the pen, Bailey coming over and having fun with MC on the couch/sectional

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wow I picked a good one today so many people commenting on this one. I had to step away for a few hours and came back to a lot to go through.

The lewd stuff is all over the board which is a good sign the BD really is hitting on stuff for everyone.

I love the common trend for the feel good moment with Cedey great build up to that and so many of us really enjoyed that whole build up and reveal. I even liked that some of us admitted to getting a little emotional during that too. It shows we have hearts and we don't always think/feel with our second brain. ;)

I saw some interested stuff that I have not experienced yet since I have not done a transition play through yet (still not sure if I am up for it but I am going to give it a go at some point just to see how it goes).

Going hit my favorite comments here:

Nice to see someone mention her I don't feel she gets enough love in this game due to her larger bust size. I know I perfer the smaller ones more, but I still enjoy all the fun we get with her:

Lewd: Pretty hard to pick there but I think I'm gonna go with the Rachael car sex scene. I just love Rachael in general, I like her witty, charming personality, her casual approach to sex and I definitely am a tits man, so I just love watching her boobs bounce around in that scene. The spontaneous nature of it, like Rachael can't hold back for another instant, also makes it pretty hot.
Another one with good taste please BD bring her to WVM as a student:

Lewd: they're all so good, but I always come back to the scene with Alexis. She's exactly my type, plus I liked the bigger dick. honorable mentions to Jamie by the pool and Bailey on the couch.
Yeah this was a fun part of the game mixed in with a bunch of memorable lewd stuff but the actual second event you mentioned was fun. Would like to see more like that in future updates.

Non-Lewd: While it is tempting to point at the Willow/Cedey Wham Episode, or the obligatory Veronica mention, I'm going to have to choose the party scene. There were just so many delightful moments with a variety of girls (Nat, Emiko, Penny, Ruby, Moon, Kimmy, Bailey) that gave me the warm and fuzzy feelings, that it really stood out.
Another fun small event. Believe it our not but I didn't say yes to all like you did.
Non-lewd: the scene in the classroom with jamie, going through pretty much all the classmates and asking if we're into them (yes to all btw)

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes