Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I like the characters in this, some of them more than those in SL but SL got the feeling of a harem down better for me.

This has the girls but it's like a queue, he fucks one then back in line she goes.

In SL everyone loved everyone else so no one was ever left out. Everyone had their own little pairing going on so those not with the MC still had someone. That's always felt better and why I avoid a lot of harem games on here. So many people complain if girls pair off and do something without the MC being around.

This has the advantage of numbers so it rarely stands still but those harems where the only ones having sex are those with direct contact with the MC have always bored me. They never feel very intimate. It's really awakward to watch those 3 somes where the girls never touch.
I agree with you, but also this game is still fairly early in development. How long did it take for SL to come to the point in the story where the ladies wanted to be with each other(quite into the story).

I never understood why people complain that the girls in a harem game, wants to find another outlet to get themselves off. If anything a happy and sexually satisfied harem is a lot better then bunch of women waiting their turn.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
About as well as one could hope right now. Definitely not good but good enough.
Just doing my best to stay positive. :)

One thing that sucks is that I really wanted the update to be good to go today and get back on my Thursday schedule cleanly. But there's still so much to do that I'm probably still a few days out. I've worked close to nonstop this week and it feels like I barely made a dent so there's a lot of frustration but I'm trying to let it slide. I know the update will be great and I really hope it will be worth the wait and that everyone enjoys it.

So yeah, getting by. :giggle:

I hope all of you guys are doing well.
Take your time, there will be time to do fine tuning, dont push yourself too much from the get go of the comeback

Reactions: Braindrop

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I like the characters in this, some of them more than those in SL but SL got the feeling of a harem down better for me.

This has the girls but it's like a queue, he fucks one then back in line she goes.

In SL everyone loved everyone else so no one was ever left out. Everyone had their own little pairing going on so those not with the MC still had someone. That's always felt better and why I avoid a lot of harem games on here. So many people complain if girls pair off and do something without the MC being around.

This has the advantage of numbers so it rarely stands still but those harems where the only ones having sex are those with direct contact with the MC have always bored me. They never feel very intimate. It's really awakward to watch those 3 somes where the girls never touch.
I agree with you, but also this game is still fairly early in development. How long did it take for SL to come to the point in the story where the ladies wanted to be with each other(quite into the story).

I never understood why people complain that the girls in a harem game, wants to find another outlet to get themselves off. If anything a happy and sexually satisfied harem is a lot better then bunch of women waiting their turn.
This, jus all of this, I couldn't agree more, like I understand that Jaime doesn't want to at the moment and that Shauna has confidence issues for now, but I hope it goes the direction you both are talking about, hell for me the game could have sharing and swinging and a lot more, but I understand that is not everyone, but preventing the girls from enjoying at least each other(if they want to of course) is something I hope doesn't happen.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
First off, I love Sisterly Lust. It was the first game that taught me that the wholesome harem is exactly what I want out of these kind of games. I don't need to be a manipulative, lying dick to become a part of all the girls lives.

I also hope we get more choices like the Bailey choice. I love love and the more chances for the girls to love each other, the happier I am. Plus with the number of girls in this game, MC simply doesn't have the time to be with everyone all the time. I love that while MC was with Bailey, that Jamie, Shauna and Jasmine were watching a movie. I love that the girls lives don't cease to exist when I'm not around and I want them to always be happy, not just every once in a while when MC can make time for them.

At the same time, I'm happy the choice was there. I like that the content exists, but for those who don't want to share they can just make a choice and skip the content, while the rest of us can see it. Both people get what they want. And I'd rather the choice be there than hear the complaints from people who feel they have the right to decide what content should be in a creator's game.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020

Yeah I get what you mean and agree somewhat.

Yes, the danger for WVM is the whole too many girls scenario and not enough time spent with favorites. A potential minefield for any game that introduces a crap ton of sexy gals. You could end up with just a conveyor belt effect: Fuck 1...next!

Thankfully WVM also does some great character dialogue. I mean the girls feel distinct with their own personalities..Chloe for one example. So the interactions do feel meaningful and help give the feeling of not just fucking everything in sight.

WVM has better girls also I would say, in SL I really only went for Bella to be honest. I didn`t love SL for the Harem but rather the whole turning Bella from hostile to loving wife in the end. The others didn`t appeal to me.

To sum up, I judge a game by my emotional response. In SL I felt warm when spending time with Bella but the others left me pretty indifferent. Playing WVM I felt excited and sucked in....like a kid in Wonderland at Christmas. Only way i can explain it.

-Edited `cos my brain not working yet..

Both games do their strengths well, but I can say that after playing SL twice I`m done with it. WVM? played twice and can see more playthroughs down the line, despite being a bit more linear. Sometimes I just like to switch up my harem :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
First off, I love Sisterly Lust. It was the first game that taught me that the wholesome harem is exactly what I want out of these kind of games. I don't need to be a manipulative, lying dick to become a part of all the girls lives.

I also hope we get more choices like the Bailey choice. I love love and the more chances for the girls to love each other, the happier I am. Plus with the number of girls in this game, MC simply doesn't have the time to be with everyone all the time. I love that while MC was with Bailey, that Jamie, Shauna and Jasmine were watching a movie. I love that the girls lives don't cease to exist when I'm not around and I want them to always be happy, not just every once in a while when MC can make time for them.

At the same time, I'm happy the choice was there. I like that the content exists, but for those who don't want to share they can just make a choice and skip the content, while the rest of us can see it. Both people get what they want. And I'd rather the choice be there than hear the complaints from people who feel they have the right to decide what content should be in a creator's game.
Wholesome Harem's for the win, I second this message wholeheartedly. I love me some drama(not at the moment, but sometimes), and even non-harem games, but yeah those are my favorites.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
One thing that sucks is that I really wanted the update to be good to go today and get back on my Thursday schedule cleanly. But there's still so much to do that I'm probably still a few days out. I've worked close to nonstop this week and it feels like I barely made a dent so there's a lot of frustration but I'm trying to let it slide. I know the update will be great and I really hope it will be worth the wait and that everyone enjoys it.
Take the time you need and don't rush it. Also take some time for yourself in there too, go enjoy a few games of Fall Guys to take a break. Yes, we are excited for the new update, but we have all waited and a few more days isn't going to hurt your loyal fans. We know you are doing your best with everything you are dealing with so breathe relax and don't worry about the Thursday schedule. No matter when it drops we just want to make sure you are good and can continue your story.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok question of the day. What is your favorite scene so far in WVM? Maybe make it two scenes one lewd and one non-lewd, really only because I had a hard time picking mine. I would love to hear why as well, but after yesterdays question I won't push too hard for a reason just the two scenes is fine.

Some game spoilers below click at your own risk.

Lewd: So many great options to chose from for me. I thought about a few that I only saw one time due to the choices you have to make to get there. The basement scene with Liz, Zoe and Bailey was hot as fuck. The Katie scene in the Party room damn, I really am not a fan of hers but that was a good one. Then you have Zoe with the famous "Pen" or on that Pole later very nice. Bailey on the couch yes please can I have some more Daddy. However, the one that stands out to me most is Jamie in the locker room when they are to meet Damien and Jasmine at the pool. This one was the one in my opinion is the best so far. It starts what feels like a positive emotional journey between Jamie and the MC. I feel this scene really made them connect on another level not just that they had sex for the first time, but that they decided that they wouldn't mind starting a family together. It also is the springboard for almost every scene I listed above, as she tells you to have fun with whoever you want during it as well.

Non-Lewd: While the introduction of Stacey was good. The day one journey down memory lane with Azel another good one. How excited Jamie is about your decision to help other women get pregnant is cute. The background story about Tali is interesting and I can't wait to hear more. However, my favorite has to be the Cedey Reveal so much build up and then that moment when the MC and Cedey realized they were brother and sister. Great scene really pulled some emotions for me. The way it was written was perfect I really felt that pain fall away from Cedey and the happiness return to her. She seemed like a very lost character without her brother and I can't wait to see how they interact going forward. To me this was the moment that I felt a deeper connection to this game, it was a powerful moment. This was the moment that took the game from top 3 to number 1 for me. Sure a lot of us play these games for the lewd stuff, but this game is different to me. Don't get me wrong I love the lewd stuff too and can't wait to see more of my favorite girls (Jamie, Stacey, Shauna, Bailey, Alexis, Penny ect...). This is the one of two games I play where I look forward to the story aspect even more than the lewd stuff. I have gotten to the point where it is now what is coming next in the story (oh the bowling event!, how is Cedey doing?, when will Ryker strike next?) rather than who will the MC hook up with next (Oh please let it be Stacey).

Well those are my thoughts on my favorite scenes hopefully some of you will share yours as well.

Edit: Just fixed a typo that was bothering me.

Last edited:

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
sorry for OT. I downloaded a game but I don't see the exe file. I can't open it. How is it posible? what do I have to do? Thanks!

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
sorry for OT. I downloaded a game but I don't see the exe file. I can't open it. How is it posible? what do I have to do? Thanks!
Maybe your virus scaner has quarantined it. Or you got a corrupted download and need to download it again

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I would suggest to re-download the game first. While it is downloading watch if any messages pop up from your virus protection software. I have had that happen with other games in the past, and I advise my virus software to ignore it and release in from quarantine. The other possibility is you haven't un-zipped the download or when you un-zipped it you didn't indicate a folder for it to un-zip to. I have done that in the past too and found the .exe file in a random spot. Hopefully one of these helps, if not sorry I have not experience any of these issues with WVM so I am not sure what else to suggest.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lewd: either Rachael Eden 3some or Elizabeth's basement audition. While I admit Bailey's scenes get me the most excited these two scenes stand out as really different and captivating to me. Honorable mention to the "pen scene"

None lewd: mc and Jamie's dinner with harp and Natalie. Something so wholesome and feel good about that horseplay and dialogue. It really stands out to me. I also love the first interaction of mc and Talia

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Lewd: either Rachael Eden 3some or Elizabeth's basement audition. While I admit Bailey's scenes get me the most excited these two scenes stand out as really different and captivating to me. Honorable mention to the "pen scene"

None lewd: mc and Jamie's dinner with harp and Natalie. Something so wholesome and feel good about that horseplay and dialogue. It really stands out to me. I also love the first interaction of mc and Talia

Thanks for sharing. That three some scene was pretty good, and the dinner with Harper and Natalie is another good wholesome scene. The one that interested me the most with Harper/Natalie is when you find out Natalie was kidnapped for a short period of time. I think there will be more to come from that in a future update too. Again just my opinion I do not have inside information.

Reactions: Braindrop

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for sharing. That three some scene was pretty good, and the dinner with Harper and Natalie is another good wholesome scene. The one that interested me the most with Harper/Natalie is when you find out Natalie was kidnapped for a short period of time. I think there will be more to come from that in a future update too. Again just my opinion I do not have inside information.
Yeah, harper screaming in her sleep really got me though :(

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
My Favorite scenes:

SPOILER (Since it don't seem to want to work)

Lewd: The Second time you have sex with Jaime and Shauna, well ACTUAL sex with them since the first time was just sex with Jaime while Shauna did her own thing.

Non-Lewd: I think the Sister reveal is tops, but the Ryker reveal is right there for WTF story impact.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes