KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
You know I was thinking the walk through needs to be updated to something a little different. I know most girls are pretty obvious for the want some fuk Yes No choice but some you need to make some choices in order to get the scenes like for Alexis and Penny. I would like to attempt to make something a little better just wondering if you guys think it would be worth the time an effort to do so. I have never attempted to do something like this before so I wanted opinions from the group here that loves the game as much as I do before I attempt something. I know we have a lot of options for choices and I am not sure what they all do for the current content since I still have excluded some girls in my play through (Jasmine, Katie and Tia in all of them). So I might need some help if I do decide to make a detailed walk through. Let me know what you guys think.
I mean, go right ahead but I still think it's not really necessary. For my part, I mostly prefer going in without a walkthrough except for games where the choices really make a huge difference.
In WVM, even in these instances where choices matter, I don't think it's really hard to figure out how to get to these scenes.
I feel like a WVM walkthrough wouldn't even be 1 page long. But I'm not stopping you ^^

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
To add to what Loco said.
Chose the female version and the start and you won't see any futa stuff.

We won't spoil it, but the prostitution is not what you think. Too late, someone ruined it, phooey! Shame on you mosxyz and you suck Krypt. :p

Finally there are only 2 things, you're forced into, everything else is optional and you'd want to chose those two things anyway. One of them you certainly can.

I avoided this game for ages, thinking it was over hyped. I'm really, really glad I finally gave it a chance.
SB: Know what also sucks? getting knocked out and waking up without your kidneys:giggle:

BB: We haven't been fed yet this morning and we could use a snack...might chew yer face off too while I'm at it...kinda my go to thing...and it'd be a good lesson for facepalming Daddy....:p

:devilish:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
SB: Know what also sucks? getting knocked out and waking up without your kidneys:giggle:

BB: We haven't been fed yet this morning and we could use a snack...might chew yer face off too while I'm at it...kinda my go to thing...and it'd be a good lesson for facepalming Daddy....:p

Could you make sure the kidneys are in good condition that they can at leat be transplanted to someone in need? Highly appreciated :unsure:

As for chewing someones face off. ah well, there is no use in discussing tastes, is there?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

I was very tempted to facepalm this post just to see how things would escalate, but I kinda enjoy my kidneys. Anyways, good morning SB and BB nice to see you here today in such wonderful moods. :devilish:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You know I was thinking the walk through needs to be updated to something a little different. I know most girls are pretty obvious for the want some fuk Yes No choice but some you need to make some choices in order to get the scenes like for Alexis and Penny. I would like to attempt to make something a little better just wondering if you guys think it would be worth the time an effort to do so. I have never attempted to do something like this before so I wanted opinions from the group here that loves the game as much as I do before I attempt something. I know we have a lot of options for choices and I am not sure what they all do for the current content since I still have excluded some girls in my play through (Jasmine, Katie and Tia in all of them). So I might need some help if I do decide to make a detailed walk through. Let me know what you guys think.
I actually started one a while back under the radar but when I realized the entire game has all of like 3 choices that weren't super obvious that they actually did anything didn't really see the point. It was less of a walkthrough and more of a bare bones list I might still have it laying around on my HDD somewhere so if yer really keen on doing a WT I can share it with you assuming I find it lol

The Twins: Good Morning to you too Loco

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I actually started one a while back under the radar but when I realized the entire game has all of like 3 choices that weren't super obvious that they actually did anything didn't really see the point
I was thinking something simple like intro to each character and then indicate how you can initiate lewd scenes with them if possible in the current release and not a step by step with if you make this decision this happens or it closes off something. For someone like Shauna indicate you have 2 paths one cheat and one non-cheat path. So I would indicate those as options. Just wanted to give you an idea of what I was thinking. I totally respect your opinion and the other regulars here as well. Again just trying to give something back to the WVM dysfunctional family.

Reactions: genericusername1

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I was thinking something simple like intro to each character and then indicate how you can initiate lewd scenes with them if possible in the current release and not a step by step with if you make this decision this happens or it closes off something. For someone like Shauna indicate you have 2 paths one cheat and one non-cheat path. So I would indicate those as options. Just wanted to give you an idea of what I was thinking. I totally respect your opinion and the other regulars here as well. Again just trying to give something back to the WVM dysfunctional family.
I don't really see how that would be any different than the existing one aside from being less funny :)

Reactions: c3p0

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't really see how that would be any different than the existing one being aside from being less funny :)
Thanks maybe I will make a preview for one girl just for opinions (since I don't think I explained it the way I wanted to). If that doesn't go over well then I will drop it.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
At this point of the game that approach is probably the best for a walkthrough, considering the harem building is the only developed part so far. We don't now future implications of things like our social media style or even being unfaithful to Jamie before she opens the poly route, so you can't actually explain what to choose for a better result. In the other hand, most of girls follow the existing Yes/No walkthrough so you'd only have to talk about those who have different paths: Shauna (not just the cheating part but also her body issues in the trans version), Penny (closely related to your choice in Shauna's trans path) and maybe add some comment on Bailey (because of that Quinn talk for which we don't know the real outcome).

If you feel like doing it, just do it. Thanks to the FAQ's you already know how it feels making something useful for the game you love and this wouldn't be any different. Helping people out is so rewarding, especially if you also enjoy the process

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok this is kind of what I was thinking just using a simple one for the idea. I would try to make it a pdf that could be added to the site but for now just the text.

Alexis: Former classmate of the MC and employee at a dinner. (would include a picture of her as well)

Lewd scenes available in current update (0.7.6): 1 (Day 1)

Steps needed to get to her option: Day 1: Office conference room with Rachael. Rachael responses: "Agree to causal sex" This must happen in order to open up the option for Alexis at the dinner. The other choices with Rachael do not matter to unlock Alexis.
Day 1 Dinner with Alexis: Response needed "Have sex with her"

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I actually started one a while back under the radar but when I realized the entire game has all of like 3 choices that weren't super obvious that they actually did anything didn't really see the point. It was less of a walkthrough and more of a bare bones list I might still have it laying around on my HDD somewhere so if yer really keen on doing a WT I can share it with you assuming I find it lol

The Twins: Good Morning to you too Loco
That's some serious dedication from the twins (unless they're cheating and using some kind of tool to create the fade effect) PS BB... You wouldn't like my face, it's all hairy and stuff :eek:;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's some serious dedication from the twins (unless they're cheating and using some kind of tool to create the fade effect) PS BB... You wouldn't like my face, it's all hairy and stuff :eek:;)
fuck yes we're cheating lol. I wanted a better way to show them talking in unison and found a website that lets you input text and color palette and spits it out as forum code. I even labeled the combo I used "The Twins" when i saved the preset lol

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
A little late on the subject of Jasmine, but I fall in the "Reject Her" camp for two reasons. One, I don't want any drama with a team-mate before the Basketball season has even properly started, and two I know Jasmine has a lot of fans but she doesn't do anything for me. It's not a race thing, I'm actually quite attracted to Ebony women and have dated a few IRL. I just find Tia the more attractive of the two ebony choices so far (I'm deliberately not counting the clients, whose names I can't recall at the moment, they were just a job).

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes