Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I already blocked that person too. Pretty much going to do the same going forward to anyone else who asks for update information rudely like that. I doubt that will stop people from coming here though and doing the same thing.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yeah I already blocked that person too. Pretty much going to do the same going forward to anyone else who asks for update information rudely like that. I doubt that will stop people from coming here though and doing the same thing.
Only person i have blocked is that SOBS guy or whatever the fuck his name is now the rest I do it the old fashioned way...like a petulant grade schooler giving "the silent treatment" :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok guys looking for opinions on this. I did a quick draft on what I was thinking about making for a guide. This is just a basic format and information for one character in the game, but I wanted your opinions. I already asked for permission from Raminita to use the image for the cover page. If you like it I will move forward with adding additional characters and if anyone else wants to help with this project let me know. I know the want some Fuk is funny as hell, but I thought this could be nice for new players and also for people who only did one route. I know The Krypt Angel offered help already but I want him and the rest of the regulars to see this first before I really jump into this further.

View attachment WVM Guide (draft).pdf

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok guys looking for opinions on this. I did a quick draft on what I was thinking about making for a guide. This is just a basic format and information for one character in the game, but I wanted your opinions. I already asked for permission from Raminita to use the image for the cover page. If you like it I will move forward with adding additional characters and if anyone else wants to help with this project let me know. I know the want some Fuk is funny as hell, but I thought this could be nice for new players and also for people who only did one route. I know The Krypt Angel offered help already but I want him and the rest of the regulars to see this first before I really jump into this further.

View attachment 772340
well i see a problem right off the bat The scenario in question isn't really "Dinner with Alexis" It's Lunch with Azel Alexis is just the waitress serving you. That aside format looks fine

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020

View attachment 772340
Looks good IMO, keep going if you feel like it :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
well i see a problem right off the bat The scenario in question isn't really "Dinner with Alexis" It's Lunch with Azel Alexis is just the waitress serving you
Like I said it is a draft (I typed it up really quickly and meant to say diner not dinner, spell check is my friend but it betrays me from time to time) I just want an opinion on the format I will make proper adjustments and share drafts with whoever wants to help before I publish anything further.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Only person i have blocked is that SOBS guy or whatever the fuck his name is now the rest I do it the old fashioned way...like a petulant grade schooler giving "the silent treatment" :)
Shame they've not bothered to annoy us any longer. I even made a kind of banner for them to use:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 772340
Nice! Mayhaps you could use portraits for the characters and show their bio alongside them (CV style)?
(Quick question: is that 'x' under her screenshot really supposed to be there?)

Reactions: csmk14

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
"Who only did one route?" How many routes are there? My route has been if it has a pulse then nail it against the nearest wall with an erection and i think so far that has not led me to missing any content that might be on other potential routes.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
well i see a problem right off the bat The scenario in question isn't really "Dinner with Alexis" It's Lunch with Azel Alexis is just the waitress serving you. That aside format looks fine
Better?

Character information: Former classmate of the MC and employee at a diner.

Lewd scenes available: 1 (Day 1)

Steps needed to get to her lewd scene:

• Day 1: Office conference room with Rachael. Rachael responses: "Agree to causal sex" (This must happen in order to open up the option for Alexis at the diner. The other choices with Rachael do not matter to unlock Alexis.)
  • Day 1 Lunch with Azel: Conversation with Alexis at the diner: Response needed "Have sex with her"

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Like I said it is a draft (I typed it up really quickly and meant to say diner not dinner, spell check is my friend but it betrays me from time to time) I just want an opinion on the format I will make proper adjustments and share drafts with whoever wants to help before I publish anything further.
Ah well that makes sense lol and like I said I'm totally on board collaborating on this with you

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Better?

Character information: Former classmate of the MC and employee at a diner.

Lewd scenes available: 1 (Day 1)

Steps needed to get to her lewd scene:

• Day 1: Office conference room with Rachael. Rachael responses: "Agree to causal sex" (This must happen in order to open up the option for Alexis at the diner. The other choices with Rachael do not matter to unlock Alexis.)
  • Day 1 Lunch with Azel: Conversation with Alexis at the diner: Response needed "Have sex with her"
(y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Nice! Mayhaps you could use portraits for the characters and show their bio alongside them (CV style)?
(Quick question: is that 'x' under her screenshot really supposed to be there?)
I will look into that bio idea, thank you for the suggestion. As for the X I am learning a new software since my laptop does not have Microsoft Word I had to download LibreOffice to do the mock-up in then convert to pdf, and I forgot to go back and delete it after I typed it in for a placeholder.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
SB: Know what also sucks? getting knocked out and waking up without your kidneys:giggle:

BB: We haven't been fed yet this morning and we could use a snack...might chew yer face off too while I'm at it...kinda my go to thing...and it'd be a good lesson for facepalming Daddy....:p

:devilish:
:love:

I heard SB is pretty good at sucking too.
Oh and i have a big snack for BB any time, as long as she calls me Daddy.

Some things in life are just worth it. Like Bailey.. and the twins.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Have you lost the abillity to count? 8 months for days 1 through to start of day 7. 2 months since last release.
2 months since the last release? So the first page stating "Release date: 05/16/2020" is lying?

8 months for days 1 through 6? So you're saying that day 6 was completed in April? I just checked and day 6 final was released February 28.

So from August 30 to February 28 was Days 1-6.

That's 6 months.

From February 29 to .... current has been developing Day 7

So far, we're at 5.5 months.

So, uh, have you lost the ability to count? Or is it just a lack of intelligence?

My comment was pretty much on point, we're almost to the point where day 7 has taken longer to develop than days 1-6.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
"Who only did one route?" How many routes are there? My route has been if it has a pulse then nail it against the nearest wall with an erection and i think so far that has not led me to missing any content that might be on other potential routes.
only route i did was .. see a hot babe try to fuck her .. easiest route :love:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ah well that makes sense lol and like I said I'm totally on board collaborating on this with you
Thank you very much. I appreciate your opinion and your help. Just let me know which characters besides Bailey {I just assume you want to handle your baby} you want to do this for. I know a lot of the characters have no events needed to trigger the yes no options within the standard path of the story but we still need lewd scene counts and which days they happen.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019

View attachment 772340
Looks good. Just a small typo: Alexis...employee at a DINER (not dinner)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I know when I first started this game, having no idea what it was like other than "some harem game with basketball star MC" that Sum Fuk annoyed me and put me off asking for info here, thinking you were all a bunch of perverted dickheads. I mean I wasn't wrong.. just now you're my perverted dickheads. :cool:

fuck yes we're cheating lol. I wanted a better way to show them talking in unison and found a website that lets you input text and color palette and spits it out as forum code. I even labeled the combo I used "The Twins" when i saved the preset lol
I tip my fedora to you Krypt for your commitment to the twins cause.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I will look into that bio idea, thank you for the suggestion. As for the X I am learning a new software since my laptop does not have Microsoft Word I had to download LibreOffice to do the mock-up in then convert to pdf, and I forgot to go back and delete it after I typed it in for a placeholder.
On the topic of bio's: how about using the char sheet slides instead of the screenshots?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know a lot of the characters have no events needed to trigger the yes no options within the standard path of the story but we still need lewd scene counts and which days they happen.
Looks like a job for KrystofDayne. They even may have done that count already. Wouldn't surprise me.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes