c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Or you could integrate the "You want sum fuck" walkthrough in your own. So the reader has the option for the "fast" or the more detailed one. Also as others written I would also inlcude the WVM bio in the WT.

I think WVM needs a NPC name reference work more than a walkthrough.:D

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I suppose there's also

3. Accept the Job after Jamie becomes your pimp agent, but we've yet to see how that affects future lewd scenes.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
LocoGringo78 I truly appreciate your passion and support for this game, buuuut just saying that trying to write a walkthrough for WVM is only an inch more complicated than writing a lyrics sheet for "Walk, Don't Run" by the Ventures.

(You younger kids can look it up on Youtube if you don't get the reference.)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've stated I couldn't turn alexis down any of my playthroughs, something about a cute service industry lady... yeah anyway I always felt that it might impact the ending or maybe even sooner. I still couldn't pass it up and await my consequences. As for a walkthrough I agree there is only really one big choice cheat or not (alexis, rachael). And maybe the sex tape choice but until we know the ramifications it's kind of pointless to have a walk-through imo

Reactions: Uncle Loco

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Basically there are only 2 major choices:

1. Cheat on Jamie early on
2. Fuck Rachael and accept the Job.

Evertything else is just pick and choose according to personal preference. :whistle:
fuckin A :love: we all know i fuck everything that has tits and walks .. well ok almost everything :ROFLMAO:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I didn't even stop to think about the consequences of my actions before deciding to fuck Alexis or Rachel lol dang it really might affect MC's relationships. Who woulda thought.. Tbh my only regret about screwing everything in a skirt is how I was pretty much obligated to participate in the gilf activities :HideThePain: hopefully her hip is still intact at least.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
So she won't experience the MC's trouser snake?
One thing I've learned recently is that life sometimes throws you a curveball, and it doesn't always work out the way you want it to.

But on the other hand life can sometimes offer pleasant surprises. Be patient. As of right now, no trouser snake for Azel.

But hey, the future is always in flux. Dream Bigly or go home, amirite?

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Reading those posts, what are the implications of cheating on Jamie and fucking Rachael and accepting the job?

I don't remember most of the things pretty well, I am waiting for the new update to play again.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Reading those posts, what are the implications of cheating on Jamie and fucking Rachael and accepting the job?

I don't remember most of the things pretty well, I am waiting for the new update to play again.
right now not much changes, but its only day 7 so who knows what awaits at the endgame. but its prolly nothing too bad given the wholesome lightheartedness so far.

Trikus

May 31, 2020

There are no repercussions for accepting the job or sleeping with Rachel. Jamie just helps you get a pay rise and is happy that the MC is helping the women get pregnant. You will get a few more sex scenes. In fact, pretty much everyone the MC cheats with in the early game has no negative affect on the game. Jamie is the ultimate girlfriend. The MC better put a ring on it.

Reactions: Jace325

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
It's funny how uptight some can be at a game that is being given to them at little cost, and is almost constantly being worked on, but god forbid the poor dev have a life, let alone have bad things occur that slow down or stop their work. BD has had a year from hell, which for 2020 is saying something, and he's busting his ass now that he's back on his feet, so to speak, and trying to not only get the next update out, but make it the best quality he can while trying to live up to growing Hype.

HAVE PATIENCE! It will be worth the wait.

Sorry, rant done!

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes