K18

Apr 19, 2018
What sexy time I think is likely to happen rounding up Week 1.
* Guaranteed: While on Jamie’s date. Maybe they start doing butt stuff.
* Eden finalize sex-tape agreement before filming or they go it in the bowling alley’s bathroom.
* If not Eden, someone else has a quickie at the bowling alley, maybe Bailey or Katie. Or the Old Nurse?
* Talismah is still a client despite living in MC’s basement, so something will happen.
Non-sexy time rounding up Week 1.
* Guaranteed: Have that talk with Harper and Natalie. The topic, don't know.
* Jasmine announce she'll soon return to cheerleading.
* Learn the reason behind Shauna dying her hair.
* Eden at the bowling charity game as a celebrity appearance.
* One of the girls teach MC how to bowl properly getting up close behind him, hugging him.

Sexy Time During Week 2 I think will likely and could possibly to happen and some what-if wishes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Non-Sexy Time During Week 2.

Has anybody else speculated who this lady is from WVM recent ? Or i missed who she supposed to be.
Elizabeth and Jamie mother? Stacy's mother? Ruby and Moon mother? Future client?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Pretty sure Harper is her first name, dude.
I don't think or remember it being clarified, that's why i suggested the idea. Sometimes are coaches called by their last name, like a teacher. Instead of Mr/Ms it's Coach for sports players.

miamibrice

Oct 5, 2018
So I don't post often on any forum...but I really love WVM. Awesome game. Got two questions:::::

1 - For all the fans out there, when the new update comes out who's starting a brand new game to "catch-up"....I know I am. (And for any trolls out there "NO!!!!" this isn't a subtle attempt to ask for update status).

2 - Don't know if BD's been asked this question before but it seems like there is a "basketball" fetish lol (maybe there should be a tag haha)...just saying you write some decent "sports commentary" when scripting your basketball practices/games so just wondering if you are a fan and if so what teams(s) do you root for.

Well enough...looking forward to the update and hope everything gets better for you BD.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Talismah is still a client despite living in MC’s basement, so something will happen.
I don't think shes *really* a client, so probably no sexy time yet.
Phone sex with Alexis, unless she pop up in town, then more sex in the bathroom.
yes pls
Explore Penelope inner exhibitionist (considering the streaking and sex in parking lot).
you have my interest
Meet Kimmy's family.
IDK why but I'm pretty excited for this
Stacy is kidnapped. MC goes full Mission Impossible and saves her. (You see MC's Default name is Ethan and Ethan Hunt is the hero in Mission Impossible, so spy secret agent with a little hint of an amnesiac Jason Bourne.) I mean learn about her bad past with basketball and general personality and backstory.
ngl you had me in the first half
Has anybody else speculated who this lady is from WVM recent ?
IIRC there was a lot of sceculationing it was Jamie and Liz's mom. Maybe its Shauna's mom in the flashback?

Reactions: K18

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Highly unlikely, Americans, for whatever reason, happily go by their last names.

I'm British, call me by my last name and I will take that as a sign of disrespect.
What are you on about? Im British too and in respectful settings you call the coach by his/her surname unless he gives permission to otherwise. Anyway regarding her didnt she insist she gets called just Harper? Cant remember but i think it was her prompting so very likely case its her first name not her last.

Reactions: Glooskabe

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Highly unlikely, Americans, for whatever reason, happily go by their last names.

I'm British, call me by my last name and I will take that as a sign of disrespect.
actually that mostly happens in the mid-western part of the U.S.
i'm from the southern part where we get called by Mr. 1st name or Mrs. 1st name
its also done in the new england area of the U.S. also , where i live now ...

Reactions: MrFriendly

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
What are you on about? Im British too and in respectful settings you call the coach by his/her surname unless he gives permission to otherwise. Anyway regarding her didnt she insist she gets called just Harper? Cant remember but i think it was her prompting so very likely case its her first name not her last.
She did say to call her Harper but coach in public.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So I don't post often on any forum...but I really love WVM. Awesome game. Got two questions:::::

1 - For all the fans out there, when the new update comes out who's starting a brand new game to "catch-up"....I know I am. (And for any trolls out there "NO!!!!" this isn't a subtle attempt to ask for update status).
Welcome hopefully you stick around and enjoy the fun with us. I have done quite a few new play throughs recently and will do another one once the week 1 rework is released. When the new update drops I have 2 play throughs to do right away Female Shauna and then Transgender Female Shauna. I will do a few others after that, but mostly to make adjustments to the guide we are working on.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What sexy time I think is likely to happen rounding up Week 1.
* Guaranteed: While on Jamie’s date. Maybe they start doing butt stuff.
* Eden finalize sex-tape agreement before filming or they go it in the bowling alley’s bathroom.
* If not Eden, someone else has a quickie at the bowling alley, maybe Bailey or Katie. Or the Old Nurse?
* Talismah is still a client despite living in MC’s basement, so something will happen.
Non-sexy time rounding up Week 1.
* Guaranteed: Have that talk with Harper and Natalie. The topic, don't know.
* Jasmine announce she'll soon return to cheerleading.
* Learn the reason behind Shauna dying her hair.
* Eden at the bowling charity game as a celebrity appearance.
* One of the girls teach MC how to bowl properly getting up close behind him, hugging him.
Interesting list.

I don't think there will be an offical date with Jamie I think they will stay in a have some sexy time
We know Eden shows up at the bowling alley so something will happen there for sure
Other than the group meeting Tali I don't think anything further will happen with her in this next update. I really feel that will be a relationship that will build over some time and not jump right into sexy time.
Harper Natalie talk sounds fesable and would make sense with that being Natalies cheerleader debut
I don't think Jasmine will be in the next release at all nor do I see her returning to cheeleading anytime soon.
Shauna hair is a flash back I think that will be a story the MC is sharing during the bowling event or possibly an interview with Moon.
I like the idea behind one of the girls helping the MC learn to bowl would be cool if it was Emiko as I feel she is due for some more stuff with the MC. Only one who deserves something more is Stacy. We need sexy time with Stacy please please please.

Some of the future stuff you are predicting seems off the wall, but so do a lot of my theory's so I will let the slide and only comment on one.
Stacy is kidnapped. MC goes full Mission Impossible and saves her. (You see MC's Default name is Ethan and Ethan Hunt is the hero in Mission Impossible, so spy secret agent with a little hint of an amnesiac Jason Bourne.) I mean learn about her bad past with basketball and general personality and backstory.
This seems way out there and I can't see how this would fit into the current story. I mean I know I have some crazy predictions but this one takes the cake.

Either way thanks for sharing your thoughts it was a fun read. You had me when you mentioned stuff with Alexis she doesn't get enough love. Hopefully I am right and she is going to go to WVM for school and we see more of her in future updates.

Reactions: K18 and Jace325

K18

Apr 19, 2018
ngl you had me in the first half
This seems way out there and I can't see how this would fit into the current story. I mean I know I have some crazy predictions but this one takes the cake.

Either way thanks for sharing your thoughts it was a fun read. You had me when you mentioned stuff with Alexis she doesn't get enough love. Hopefully I am right and she is going to go to WVM for school and we see more of her in future updates.
:LOL: I figured i put one complete out of context idea in that long list. Couldn't think of much ideas for Stacy beside getting to know her better & wanting sexy time with her, so i let myself loose. I had to assume myself and was curious how many would response that specific random one with Stacy. I went back on track at the end though.

Other than the group meeting Tali I don't think anything further will happen with her in this next update. I really feel that will be a relationship that will build over some time and not jump right into sexy time.
Yeah, most likely considering Tali's backstory. For this i thought as a twist, what if Tali proposed doing it, or at the very least foreplay.

IIRC there was a lot of sceculationing it was Jamie and Liz's mom. Maybe its Shauna's mom in the flashback?
I though about Shauna, but because she had freckles i assumed either the mother of Liz & Jamie or Stacy. More so lending towards Elizabeth & Jamie, since MC is supposed to meet their mom soon.

Shauna hair is a flash back I think that will be a story the MC is sharing during the bowling event or possibly an interview with Moon.
Yeah, my bad, i meant maybe in the flashback we learn if there's any significance behind Shauna dying her black hair purple or it's just a fashion choice. Also, maybe the Shauna flashback connects to one of the interviews Penelope mentioned seeing.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Rachael intended the MC to be a companion and given his "talents" she knew what that could lead to. After all, if only Rachael knows about Tali, who do you think took those sexy photos of Tali when Rachael was showing her off to the MC as a client?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Lol we Americans do call each other by our last names especially in sports. Bloody good you warned me that in the UK, I shouldn't do it. "The more you Know" :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Rachael intended the MC to be a companion and given his "talents" she knew what that could lead to. After all, if only Rachael knows about Tali, who do you think took those sexy photos of Tali when Rachael was showing her off to the MC as a client?
Good point. She said 'I can't look at this one' IIRC, but who else would have taken them? Unless there is someone else around Rachael that we haven't met yet. I remember saying that her having a bodyguard would be a good way to introduce a strong, muscular girl. And why we haven't met her before is obvious, while Rachael was away she would have been watching Tali rather than following Rachael.

Reactions: Hordragg

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Tali herself? it's not like she'd be unfamiliar with the concept of a selfie
Maybe I remembered wrong but I thought rachael mentioned how difficult it was getting them pictures and that the mc shouldn't say anything but yes or no. But its been awhile since my last playthrough but from it I assumed rachael uncomfortably took them so she could maybe fulfill tali want to be a mother :unsure:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Lol we Americans do call each other by our last names especially in sports. Bloody good you warned me that in the UK, I shouldn't do it. "The more you Know" :)
I think it varries based on the last name.
Like here there's almost always at least 6 Rodriguez/Gonzales/Smith so it's better to use a nickname or their number.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Maybe I remembered wrong but I thought rachael mentioned how difficult it was getting them pictures and that the mc shouldn't say anything but yes or no. But its been awhile since my last playthrough but from it I assumed rachael uncomfortably took them so she could maybe fulfill tali want to be a mother :unsure:
Wasn't it convincing tali she said was hard? I'd think the "I need nude pics of you for... reasons" would have been the main obstacle

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes