Gray21

May 19, 2020
what does WVM actually stand for? also yeah, cant wait for the update, i just hope it lives up to my expectations :)

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
what does WVM actually stand for? also yeah, cant wait for the update, i just hope it lives up to my expectations :)
I've wondered that myself, but I was probably too lazy or distracted by the girls to ask for myself.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm almost sure they explained it in the beginning, it is the name of the college, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I do like ImperialD 's suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I'm almost sure they explained it in the begging, it is the name of the college, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I do like ImperialD 's suggestion.
maybe this is a german college called Weg von Mutti. (Away from Mom)
This means that you finally stand on your own two feet and are no longer dependent on your mother.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
SB: Congrats on yer 2000th post Daddy!

BB: You ever about....ya know getting a life maybe?

SB: *gasp* NOOO he's not allowed he has to stay here so he can play with us dammit :cry:

sshhh *pets SB* Relax Kitten I'm not gonna go anywhere...having a life is overrated and beside if it would be anything like last time someone would notice I was gone and dragged me back to this nuthouse cuz it's where I belong :D
I think the real question is how many posts of those are from SB or BB and how many are from The Krypt Angel

Either way gratz on the milestone.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'm almost sure they explained it in the begging, it is the name of the college, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I do like ImperialD 's suggestion.
Hm, according to ripgrep they don't:
Bash:
$ rg 'w[^v ]+ v[^m ]+ m'
script.rpy
5161: g1 "You have nothing to be sorry about. I was very much enjoying laying here with you."
7825: mcf "I would very much appreciate that."
13273: mcf "You don't mind that I asked her? I know I should have made sure it was okay with you and Shauna first, [am] as well but it was very much an in the moment thing."

Searching this thread for what it 'stands for' also only draws blanks. But there are some funny ones to be found, like the one from our resident headcase *cough* … I mean esteemed cult leader:
Willing Vagina Menagerie has always been my personal favorite :) The school isn't in W Va tho BD stated at one point early on the school somewhere in the chicago area

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-2365846

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
On the Name topic, being serious for a minute, maybe something like West Valley Mountain (Valley would have been black, but darn background)

Reactions: Repuci

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
On the Name topic, being serious for a minute, maybe something like West Valley Mountain (Valley would have been black, but darn background)
West Virginia Methodist, or Mennonite University.
Not sure I have ever seen a college with a girl's uniform, not counting specialized nursing or military ,colleges but I don't get walked very often.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes