DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I looked into what college is really called, or could be called, and this came up

but no idea if it's the college Braindrop mentioned

Reactions: csmk14

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, you guys made me curious enough that I'll re-download the game and look for the answer there or in the code.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Exactly, I misread something. Please forgive me or show me a picture of the douchebag we all know as the president, that should be punishment enough. :ROFLMAO:
That actually aplies to my countries president as well, so i got confused for a second there.

Reactions: DrAddy

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
moskyx You were correct, and because of that I would like to vote on the following name as the official name of the WVM college:
maybe this is a german college called Weg von Mutti. (Away from Mom)
This means that you finally stand on your own two feet and are no longer dependent on your mother.
Edit: Although the MC is failing since he got three mom's and mom number four is incoming.
Money-mom Rachel, Basketball-mom Harper, Mom-mom Azaela, and bio mom. (i say this because all of them try and nurture and take care of him, although at least two want the D)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Before I invest some time does anyone know which clients are available if you do not accept Rachael's offer of a job until after Jamie tells you to be with other girls?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Just Tali although BD has said the others will reintroduced for the non-cheaters.
Also, Tali isn't really a client, BD had confirmed that it was just a way for Rachel to measure the Mc's interest and see if it would be possible to make something happen.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Also, Tali isn't really a client, BD had confirmed that it was just a way for Rachel to measure the Mc's interest and see if it would be possible to make something happen.
As I didn’t turn her down, what happens if you do? Does Rachael get upset?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
As I didn’t turn her down, what happens if you do? Does Rachael get upset?
Had to replay the entire game because my saves vanished, but the answer is she looks really disappointed, sad, and a little angry, but she doesn't push it.

Also, I really wish Jaime and Shauna got more involved with each other in the threesomes, hell, for me the best option is if we talk about it and we can give them as much freedom to explore as possible, but I can be content with just the threesome thing.

Edit: OMG there is so much content.

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
A question, how many people play the game with Trans Shauna? The story just works so much better if she is Trans. Penelope too. The female Shauna/Penelope story is pretty weak. "I was bullied so we have so much in common" yeah, most kids get bullied. "I am Trans and so is she so we have so much in common", yeah, I buy that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
A question, how many people play the game with Trans Shauna? The story just works so much better if she is Trans. Penelope too. The female Shauna/Penelope story is pretty weak. "I was bullied so we have so much in common" yeah, most kids get bullied. "I am Trans and so is she so we have so much in common", yeah, I buy that.
I play with her Trans, however I believe BD is reworking female Shauna’s story to be more believable. I don’t plan on ever playing with her as anything besides trans so I’m not sure.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I play both. Only recently did I try the transgender female route, as I was hesitant to try it out. I do like the story better that way, but I still want to play both versions.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
I did trans Shauna for both of my playthroughs. After the week 1 rewrite I'm gonna try the cisgender path and take some of the choices I missed before.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes