csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I play the T Shauna route, never really considered the cis version, which funny cause out side of WVM M on T doesn't do a thing for me, but T on F does, either way I enjoy the hell out of the game!

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I dont know if i will keep playing but i enjoyed it. Another game with over the top proportions. I liked the story.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
IIRC its the same minus a few lines about a future relationship/pregnancy.
I felt compelled to say yes even though I don’t find Tali attractive at all. Then when I heard her backstory I was more inclined to say no but it was too late. Just not someone I would want Ethan to impregnate.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
that is a good question tho.. what happens if you turn down Tali .. anyone know ?
ok i think i found my answer to this ... Rachel seems to get kinda pissed at you ... like turns cold to you .. really quickly tho she seems to recover .. i think she might hold saying no against you ...

Reactions: MrFriendly

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Lol, I also passed 2000 but didn't notice until 4 posts later.

Side note, I came across this and thought the twins might be interested

View attachment 773709

:LOL:
I just happened to notice I was sitting at 1999 when I was checking my PMs this morning figured I'd do something silly for the milestone lol

I was mildly insult by the pic at first then I looked closer at the bag and laughed for a good 10 minutes. So thanks for that been a rough week and I needed it :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
ok i think i found my answer to this ... Rachel seems to get kinda pissed at you ... like turns cold to you .. really quickly tho she seems to recover .. i think she might hold saying no against you ...
Not too surprised. But then she was already not happy with me since I turned her down in the office. I was playing through as completely faithful until Jamie nudged Ethan to fuck others (so weird for her to want to share but then Harem games have always struck me as weird).

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not too surprised. But then she was already not happy with me since I turned her down in the office. I was playing through as completely faithful until Jamie nudged Ethan to fuck others (so weird for her to want to share but then Harem games have always struck me as weird).
Not really that weird, there are girls that like to share, and there are guys that like to share, and there are those that just prefer polyamory or non-monogamy, it is really more common than even I thought, we are just conditioned to think of it as weird by society, and even that is slowly crumbling. Now if you mean that you find it weird because you don't like to share, then that is all good.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Not really that weird, there are girls that like to share, and there are guys that like to share, and there are those that just prefer polyamory or non-monogamy, it is really more common than even I thought, we are just conditioned to think of it as weird by society, and even that is slowly crumbling. Now if you mean that you find it weird because you don't like to share, then that is all good.
Am not all the way through the game yet but if I could I’d take Rachel and Shauna and ride off into the sunset.

Cannot figure out where this game is going, though.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes