Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Not the first time you've made that mistake now is it :p
Won't be the last either :p
True and true.

Maybe I should just go sit in the corner till I've learnt my lesson.

It's not because she's short that people are leery about her, it's because she's basically a child in a woman's body. I find it cute when a girl is childish (Kaira from Depravity, Lyriel from A House in the Rift), but even I'm a bit put off by her.
Idk tali does something for me, i do love spinners but this is the first "princess" I really wanted to give the royal treatment to.
I like spinners as well, but I must admit that Tali's shortness does put me off.

rudebeggar

Jun 4, 2017
Why do so many people get offended when someone asks when the update is coming out. I appreciate all of the hard work that every game developer does, if not for them we wouldn't have games to play. That being said, at the beginning of July it was stated that it would be out in a few days. So you cant blame anyone for asking when its due, so stop being all butt hurt when someone asks, everyone has their own level of patience and as for any personal crap, we are all dealing with shit in life right now, so it will be out when its out.....yes we all know this, but in my world a few days does not translate into a month and a half. Many thanks and much appreciation to all of the hard work being done on WVM, Godspeed and be well.

Reactions: Pizzapockets

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Why do so many people get offended when someone asks when the update is coming out. I appreciate all of the hard work that every game developer does, if not for them we wouldn't have games to play. That being said, at the beginning of July it was stated that it would be out in a few days. So you cant blame anyone for asking when its due, so stop being all butt hurt when someone asks, everyone has their own level of patience and as for any personal crap, we are all dealing with shit in life right now, so it will be out when its out.....yes we all know this, but in my world a few days does not translate into a month and a half. Many thanks and much appreciation to all of the hard work being done on WVM, Godspeed and be well.
Because 1 of us worked hard to create an faq with all the info linked in the op + BD has public posts in his patreon explain in detail why the update didn't release. If you want people to not be "butthurt" you could look up these sources and you'll have all the info we could give you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The when is the update question is on just about every freaking page of this thread. If one just opens it up and asks that it gets old. A few moments to look at least at the op would save anger and frustration from us discussing the important aspects of this vn and dad jokes.
It happens way too frequently which because this vn is solid and so well done it has more posters lurking.
So please understand if you ask about an update their is a chance it will be met with disdain

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
when I did my speed play through for screenshots for my banner I got looking at the models, and I really like to original Natalie

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I get that, and fair enough on the model, just expressing what i though looked better, kinda like naked Bailey, she obviously looks better than clothed Bailey! :)

Reactions: KrystofDayne

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Naxos

my friend if i thought you meant anything bad by that .. i would have just ignored you ... but notice i didn't ;)

we're good

Reactions: Naxos

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't mind the update questions if they seem genuine. If they do I point them to the faq and or op for the information. The ones who ask for the update rudely or post something bad about bd as well are the ones I have issues with. Either way I find it best to point them to the faq and walk away.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't mind the update questions if they seem genuine. If they do I point them to the faq and or op for the information. The ones who ask for the update rudely or post something bad about bd as well are the ones I have issues with. Either way I find it best to point them to the faq and walk away.
Can you post the render you are using for your avatar?I forget who get it as a gift from Braindrop.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes