The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks for posting the link for me. Yeah that was an awesome gift. BD went above and beyond expectations. He got all my favorites in it and I was really only expecting something with Stacy.
No problem I always got yer back :)

And yea he kinda did the same when he made my pets lol I only asked for Bailey wearing a collar he went one better and put her on a leash for me and I was totally like :love::love::love:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As I am sure many of you know I am working on a guide for this game. I am currently working on getting good screen shots for each character. The screen shots should be only the named character and non-nude as I am trying to keep spoilers to a minimum. If anyone has any suggestions for a good in game image for anyone let me know and I will try to use it in the guide. I just need either a screen shot or which day/event the picture is in so I can find it. Thanks again to everyone for the support on this side project of mine. I am leaving the Bailey choice up to The Krypt Angel as I feel he deserves to pick for his cult. Other than that I am only committed to the picture I picked for Stacy and Alexis any of the others I am open to change. Sorry not posting the draft here just yet, as there is too much placeholder information and I don't want to confuse anyone.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
As I am sure many of you know I am working on a guide for this game. I am currently working on getting good screen shots for each character. The screen shots should be only the named character and non-nude as I am trying to keep spoilers to a minimum. If anyone has any suggestions for a good in game image for anyone let me know and I will try to use it in the guide. I just need either a screen shot or which day/event the picture is in so I can find it. Thanks again to everyone for the support on this side project of mine. I am leaving the Bailey choice up to The Krypt Angel as I feel he deserves to pick for his cult. Other than that I am only committed to the picture I picked for Stacy and Alexis any of the others I am open to change. Sorry not posting the draft here just yet, as there is too much placeholder information and I don't want to confuse anyone.
This one for Zoe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I found it hard to get good, PG full(most) body shots myself, I saved all the screenshots I used and a few others, let me know if you want any from my Banner?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I found it hard to get good, PG full(most) body shots myself, I saved all the screenshots I used and a few others, let me know if you want any from my Banner?
You should see my screen shot folder for this game it is crazy. I had tons while I was trying to make animated signatures. I also have saves at the start of most days too just to make it easier to find stuff. I will probably run out of save slots soon too.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Here is the list of the girls I did not pick any pictures for yet:
Bailey, Brittany, Eden, Emiko, Jamie, Keyana, Margaret, Natalie, Rainn, Ruby, and Shauna.

I am also undecided on a few I picked for some of the girls like Azel, Rachael, Veronica and Wendy, but I am open for suggestions on any of them now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Bailey, Brittany, Eden, Emiko, Jamie, Keyana, Margaret, Natalie, Rainn, Ruby, and Shauna.

I am also undecided on a few I picked for some of the girls like Azel, Rachael, Veronica and Wendy, but I am open for suggestions on any of them now.
I suggest for cheerleader squad to use two pictures,one with cheerleader's outfit.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I like the Emiko and Ruby ones I will probably use those. My one rule is only one person in the image, and then as much as I loved the old hair style of Natalie I will not use an image with it out of respect to BD I will use the new hair only.

Reactions: csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I like the Emiko and Ruby ones I will probably use those. My one rule is only one person in the image, and then as much as I loved the old hair style of Natalie I will not use an image with it out of respect to BD I will use the new hair only.
party pooper :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes