ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think the hardest choices for me is going to be Jamie and Shauna there are so many good choices for them that I can't decide. Then also Rainn is another one that is hard to pick. I love the softer side of Rainn, but then she is in the Goth look for most of the game. At least this is something fun for everyone showing the pictures they like.
i agree

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
ImperialD
What I find funny is most of the choices you have suggested are ones I am already using or they are ones I was already trying to decide between. Seems like we have similar tastes.

Reactions: ImperialD

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am using that second one it is already set.

Oh I can't wait to see her in all her glory hopefully sooner rather than later.

This is the one I have for now I prefer the red hair and also like the slightly sad look for her since I feel it captures her essence well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Current choice is this one. I like how hopeful she is here and not her sad or mean look like most of the game. Again I am open to change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really like this more naughty look if Liz.
T-6.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ImperialD
What I find funny is most of the choices you have suggested are ones I am already using or they are ones I was already trying to decide between. Seems like we have similar tastes.
good thing we always lived in different areas .. or else the women we went after would be the same dam ones ..... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I think the hardest choices for me is going to be Jamie and Shauna there are so many good choices for them that I can't decide. Then also Rainn is another one that is hard to pick. I love the softer side of Rainn, but then she is in the Goth look for most of the game. At least this is something fun for everyone showing the pictures they like.
regarding Rainn i was half tempted to suggest GIMPing together a half and half shot of her 2 looks if they could be matched up well enough

Trikus

May 31, 2020
If you are still looking for Willow, these are my picks. Not sure which I prefer. The first one shows her face better, though there is less of her body, while the second one has more of her body, but it is darker in the face.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes