ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I do have a profile for him, but I wanted a more of a Chad look for him. Although the knock out look is almost too funny to pass up. I think the only person without a profile is Marcus. Not even sure if anyone else remembers who that is anyways. I will probably add him at some point though since he does have a few scenes.
you always have the character sheet , courtesy of BD (y)

Reactions: Jack Beauregard

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I have been doing so many play throughs this weekend for the guide and one scene keeps catching my eye. It's on day 5 at practice you tell Veronica you aren't going to class and she gives you a hug in front of Harper. You get a quick shot of Harper's face and she looks very jealous of Veronica. Just wondering if anyone else noticed that or thought the same. Sorry if this has been discussed in the past it was just something that was making me think a little bit.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I was really confused by the whole 1000 pages thing, but that is because I have 100 posts per page, either way, congrats, this is one of the best threads on this site, in my opinion, congrats BD and the community, and let's be here for another 1000.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Ok I have been doing so many play throughs this weekend for the guide and one scene keeps catching my eye. It's on day 5 at practice you tell Veronica you aren't going to class and she gives you a hug in front of Harper. You get a quick shot of Harper's face and she looks very jealous of Veronica. Just wondering if anyone else noticed that or thought the same. Sorry if this has been discussed in the past it was just something that was making me think a little bit.
Yeah, I noticed it too, but soon enough, I hope, she won't have to feel jealous anymore.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah I took it as they have history. But honestly it could be anything from jealousy to relating to the scandal. Hopefully we will learn more

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-3826562

My take on it when someone else brought it up bout a month ago elaborating further a couple posts later

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I do have a profile for him, but I wanted a more of a Chad look for him. Although the knock out look is almost too funny to pass up. I think the only person without a profile is Marcus. Not even sure if anyone else remembers who that is anyways. I will probably add him at some point though since he does have a few scenes.
Just my 2 cents but Marcus only has like 2 scenes and pretty sure Harp cuts him from the team and he's never coming back after that spectacular face plant during the second one. Which is why he wasn't included in the character sheet along with the other players so I dunno if there any point including him in the guide

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes