Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I would like to see more mention of practice, training etc though. Even if it's just a transition screen saying he just finished 2 hours of training drills and some lifting. Basically just something to indicate that he's taking the bb stuff seriously considering his star status etc. I don't want to be a major thing, but just something to show that it's not completely forgotten about or he's not taking it seriously with all the women he's got going on.
I think that after all the characters are introduced and are set-up so they look like a real team we will get less of practice and shift more to the game stuff. Unless it is something to progress the Harper story line or any other cheerleader story lines. Since this is a story about the number one recruit in the country the basketball stuff needs to be here and I am ok with it. I feel BD has done a good job balancing the Basketball/practice stuff with the main story line and all the girls. I would like to see the MC hang out with Ayden, Skye and Damien outside of the basketball stuff too. I think that is why I am really looking forward to the bowling event. I hope we can learn a little more about some of the teammates.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I didn't think you could change your name.
One of the guys who keeps asking when the update will be ready and talk shit about BD changes it every week or so. I know it cause I ignored him and now I only see people's replies, and he uses a different name every time

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I mean yeah it seems pretty far fetched at this point, but why would Ryker tell the MC all that stuff in the first place. I am sure at this point he realized that the only reason the MC is at the school is because his best friend was accepted there as well as his girlfriend and her sister. This information was shared with Charles and I am pretty sure Ryker knows it too. He knows it is too late to transfer to somewhere else that will take all four of them as well, and I don't think you can transfer and be eligible to play that season if he did anyways. Ok even after I typed all this up I am not sure if I can sell myself on this one, but the whole Ryker thing confuses the hell out of me and I can't wait to see more of it.
This confuses me as well. What is the motivation behind Ryker telling him anything? I might need to go replay the whole scene, but I don't recall any threat or anything from Ryker. It was more like, yeah Damien works for me, he's been lying to you and following you, I just wanted to talk, and this is my evil plan. Ok so now you know, Kimmy can have the place. Bye now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This confuses me as well. What is the motivation behind Ryker telling him anything? I might need to go replay the whole scene, but I don't recall any threat or anything from Ryker. It was more like, yeah Damien works for me, he's been lying to you and following you, I just wanted to talk, and this is my evil plan. Ok so now you know, Kimmy can have the place. Bye now.
To be honest I think it was to set up the Damien story line better and then to introduce Ryker's love interest. The rest of it still has me thinking as well. I have played through this scene a lot too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Ok I haven't posted a conspiracy theory in a few days so what about these.

• What if the Ryker thing is just a decoy.
  • View attachment 775923
  • What if he is trying to motivate the MC from playing better so the team actually does well. I think due to the MC competitive nature this would actually make sense, as he would try to do everything possible to get the team to do well. I mean yeah it seems pretty far fetched at this point, but why would Ryker tell the MC all that stuff in the first place. I am sure at this point he realized that the only reason the MC is at the school is because his best friend was accepted there as well as his girlfriend and her sister. This information was shared with Charles and I am pretty sure Ryker knows it too. He knows it is too late to transfer to somewhere else that will take all four of them as well, and I don't think you can transfer and be eligible to play that season if he did anyways. Ok even after I typed all this up I am not sure if I can sell myself on this one, but the whole Ryker thing confuses the hell out of me and I can't wait to see more of it.
I am not really sold on that one either. Ryker was too much of a creep towards Stacy. They might have a lot of information about MC, Penny also collected a lot, but getting that Stacy situation creep thingy planed and working ? Don`t think so.

• As for the Kenji guy, I think there is something else there. I think BD is trying to make us think he is working for Ryker, but I think his issues are from something else. I know there is a theory that Kenji is related to Kimmy somehow, but I think that is not right. I think it would make more sense that if he is related to any of the girls in the game it would be Emiko, but even that is a stretch. If that is true though Kenji might have heard how Emiko got punched standing up for Jamie and he was pissed and wanted to get him back for it which is why he took that cheap shot. Again I think this is a long shot too. To be honest I think it will end up just being something no of us expected and not related to any girls or Ryker.
In my book Kenji just has some issues with the status of MC. Maybe he has a problem with the "Star" status ?

As for Damien I think he started to make up for things by telling the MC the truth, but he still has a long way to go. I think that somehow the MC is going to find a way to help Damien Mom with the hospital stuff so that he can get away from Ryker. It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if a future client of Rachael's is a doctor working on an experiment drug that would cure whatever Damien's mom has. Then said client would help out the MC by getting Damien's mom into the program and she gets better. With that done Damien gets back on the MC side and helps him out by giving up everything he has on Ryker. With the help of Rachael and Damien they take down Ryker and then move on to the next future head ache BD creates for the MC.
One of these days one of my theory's will be right will one of these be the right one I am not sure but if I had to pick the one about Damien seems to be the most likely one. For now I will wait for someone to explain how I am all wrong while I enjoy reading their future comments with a smile, or for BD to randomly show up and say he doesn't normally comment on theory's but......

edit for typos
Not quite sure how exactly, your scenario is possible, but for me it is quite sure that MC and his Family will be taking care about Damien and his Mother. Maybe a way to get Damien to turn on Ryker at a critical moment?

One of these days one of my theory's will be right will one of these be the right one I am not sure but if I had to pick the one about Damien seems to be the most likely one. For now I will wait for someone to explain how I am all wrong while I enjoy reading their future comments with a smile, or for BD to randomly show up and say he doesn't normally comment on theory's but......

edit for typos
"Throw enough shit at the wall and some will stick"

:giggle:(y)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok I haven't posted a conspiracy theory in a few days so what about these.

• What if the Ryker thing is just a decoy.
  • View attachment 775923
  • What if he is trying to motivate the MC from playing better so the team actually does well. I think due to the MC competitive nature this would actually make sense, as he would try to do everything possible to get the team to do well. I mean yeah it seems pretty far fetched at this point, but why would Ryker tell the MC all that stuff in the first place. I am sure at this point he realized that the only reason the MC is at the school is because his best friend was accepted there as well as his girlfriend and her sister. This information was shared with Charles and I am pretty sure Ryker knows it too. He knows it is too late to transfer to somewhere else that will take all four of them as well, and I don't think you can transfer and be eligible to play that season if he did anyways. Ok even after I typed all this up I am not sure if I can sell myself on this one, but the whole Ryker thing confuses the hell out of me and I can't wait to see more of it.

• As for the Kenji guy, I think there is something else there. I think BD is trying to make us think he is working for Ryker, but I think his issues are from something else. I know there is a theory that Kenji is related to Kimmy somehow, but I think that is not right. I think it would make more sense that if he is related to any of the girls in the game it would be Emiko, but even that is a stretch. If that is true though Kenji might have heard how Emiko got punched standing up for Jamie and he was pissed and wanted to get him back for it which is why he took that cheap shot. Again I think this is a long shot too. To be honest I think it will end up just being something no of us expected and not related to any girls or Ryker.

• As for Damien I think he started to make up for things by telling the MC the truth, but he still has a long way to go. I think that somehow the MC is going to find a way to help Damien Mom with the hospital stuff so that he can get away from Ryker. It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if a future client of Rachael's is a doctor working on an experiment drug that would cure whatever Damien's mom has. Then said client would help out the MC by getting Damien's mom into the program and she gets better. With that done Damien gets back on the MC side and helps him out by giving up everything he has on Ryker. With the help of Rachael and Damien they take down Ryker and then move on to the next future head ache BD creates for the MC.

edit for typos
Ryker : 1597674984407.png
Villians ALWAYS love to go on and on about their plots thinking they have the hero by the short hairs and have no chance of losing :p
Also trying to sell ryker in any sort of positive light is tantamount to trying to sell mustard gas as a good skin exfoliant

Kenji: Honestly i don't think theirs any major plot twisty reason for kenji being a dick I think it's just a classic case of a wanting to be the biggest dog in the yard kind of thing. Never been on the Kimmy's brother bandwagon and him being Emi's brother and retaliating for the willow fight is kinda..well dumb. The MC had no control over what Willow said nor did he at all instigate Emi into confronting Willow about it so for Kenji to take it out on the MC just doesn't fly to me. The only way it would work is if Willlows secret connection to the MC had become public knowledge But the Kenji incident happened before any of that came to light.

Damien: I know I should be sympathetic but I take betrayal kinda poorly regardless of motive so he's gonna have to do something pretty spectacular to make me like him again. In the mean time he can start making amends by handing over jasmine without complaint or retaliation I'l take much better care of her :devilish:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
In my book Kenji just has some issues with the status of MC. Maybe he has a problem with the "Star" status ?
I think I have a theory, looking at the character sheet for the teammates we have: 3 forwards (damien, dubaku and mackey), 4 guards (skye, lee, ayden and... ryker, ok make that 3), and kenji is the only one listed as center, so unless we have a position with no one to sub in case someone gets injured, the most likely scenario is that the other center is the MC, which explains why kenji's not his biggest fan: he's going to be a benchwarmer, regardless of how good he actually is he'll only get to play if mr superstar can't (I'm sure we can give him his time to shine, we can always bow out for a game to go fool around with some cheerleaders or something)

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I think I have a theory, looking at the character sheet for the teammates we have: 3 forwards (damien, dubaku and mackey), 4 guards (skye, lee, ayden and... ryker, ok make that 3), and kenji is the only one listed as center, so unless we have a position with no one to sub in case someone gets injured, the most likely scenario is that the other center is the MC, which explains why kenji's not his biggest fan: he's going to be a benchwarmer, regardless of how good he actually is he'll only get to play if mr superstar can't (I'm sure we can give him his time to shine, we can always bow out for a game to go fool around with some cheerleaders or something)
I'm not super sure about this, and I know very little of basketball, but I feel like it was mentioned at some point that the MC was a power forward? Anyone more devoted than me can go through and look for that screenshot (if it exists :p) but in that case Kenji especially wouldn't have to worry, being the only true center (although maybe he could be subbed in by somebody else if needed, MC looks like the tallest bloke beside Kenji, so probably him).
He might not have been specifically mentioned as a power forward (although that is what comes to my mind) but I feel pretty sure that his position was mentioned at one point and I don't think it was as center

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I'm not super sure about this, and I know very little of basketball, but I feel like it was mentioned at some point that the MC was a power forward? Anyone more devoted than me can go through and look for that screenshot (if it exists :p) but in that case Kenji especially wouldn't have to worry, being the only true center (although maybe he could be subbed in by somebody else if needed, MC looks like the tallest bloke beside Kenji, so probably him).
He might not have been specifically mentioned as a power forward (although that is what comes to my mind) but I feel pretty sure that his position was mentioned at one point and I don't think it was as center
I can't remember where it's listed in game, but I'm pretty sure I remember from when I answered someone's basketball question before that the MC is a shooting guard.

Reactions: KrystofDayne

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I can't remember where it's listed in game, but I'm pretty sure I remember from when I answered someone's basketball question before that the MC is a shooting guard.
Yeah I was about to edit my post because I thought I remembered that too. I think you're right.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
"oooooh coach i gotta sit this one out I have a cramp in my penis due to over working it. I need to go see Nurse Mabel so she can give it...I mean me a rub down. Meanwhile Kenji can fill in for me"

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
MC plays as guard/forward, but there have been discussions on this thread about his actual height, because Kenji seems to be as tall as the MC, while all the rest are looking up when talking to MC

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
MC plays as guard/forward, but there have been discussions on this thread about his actual height, because Kenji seems to be as tall as the MC, while all the rest are looking up when talking to MC
According to the character sheet, the forwards are all pretty short for their positions anyway. Damien and Dubaku are both only around 6ft 3in/6ft 4in and Mackie is taller, but still relatively short for a forward, especially a power forward. So it wouldn't be surprising if even as a guard, the MC was taller than everyone except Kenji. That's one of the differences between the guys who make a terrible college's basketball team and high school phenoms.

Moriaxx

Mar 11, 2020
Another question. Did we get information on how Penny got all these private information about mc and Shauna? For me it sounded pretty suspicious when she told him she read it about him/got it from interviews, when MC cant remember he ever shared these with the public. i mean a lot of this stuff even Jamie didn't know until they talked on Day 1 at Shaunas place

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Another question. Did we get information on how Penny got all these private information about mc and Shauna? For me it sounded pretty suspicious when she told him she read it about him/got it from interviews, when MC cant remember he ever shared these with the public. i mean a lot of this stuff even Jamie didn't know until they talked on Day 1 at Shaunas place
Hmm, you thinking low-key stalker chick?

Reactions: Silver-Argus

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Not a big issue. He might haven't talked about that on his interviews (not sure if he actually says he hasn't) but it's perfectly possible journos have published reports on him and Shauna without interviewing them, and Penny just devoured everything about him. And Jamie could be unaware of the specifics because she wasn't interested in reading those and never asked Shauna before.

And it's also possible it's just bad writting from BD. That minor slips happen

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes