Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just my 2 cents but Marcus only has like 2 scenes and pretty sure Harp cuts him from the team and he's never coming back after that spectacular face plant during the second one. Which is why he wasn't included in the character sheet along with the other players so I dunno if there any point including him in the guide
You are right I will still keep him off but it would have been funny to use his face plant image for that one. I think I got everyone else though. I am having more fun making the guide than I expected. I just know a few characters are going to take a while longer than others. I guess that means more play through.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You are right I will still keep him off but it would have been funny to use his face plant image for that one. I think I got everyone else though. I am having more fun making the guide than I expected. I just know a few characters are going to take a while longer than others. I guess that means more play through.
Well for what it's worth I'm having fun too assisting :)

Moriaxx

Mar 11, 2020
what i am wondering after another playthrough is, why we make tryouts for new guys but never seen the other guys from the main team, who were not allowed to train with the main team because one of charles stupid ideas

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
what i am wondering after another playthrough is, why we make tryouts for new guys but never seen the other guys from the main team, who were not allowed to train with the main team because one of charles stupid ideas
you do play with the main team ... and also have tryouts .. because not many come back to play from last years team

Moriaxx

Mar 11, 2020
okay. because there was one talk about substitute players were not allowed to train with the main team because of a stupid charles rule. so i expected for these players to get and take a chance with the team now when charles has nothing to say in the team issues

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
okay. because there was one talk about substitute players were not allowed to train with the main team because of a stupid charles rule. so i expected for these players to get and take a chance with the team now when charles has nothing to say in the team issues
thats was a comment Charles made from last years players to put blame for their losses on coach Harper

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think that was a Ryker thing, that he convinced Charles to back him up on, but maybe I am wrong. I think it really came down to time and rendering efforts for BD. I am not worried I think the old bench players will show up in a future release anyways. Plus I like the current team (well except for Ryker that guy can Fuck off {great job BD for making a character like him that we all hate}). To be honest wouldn't you rather see more of the girls than the basketball players anyways? I am not a basketball fan, so keeping the basketball stuff low key for now is fine with me. I am interested on how that will play out for games in the future, hopefully it is just some renders of random game shots and then maybe a few choices like in practice games. Either way I would much rather see more stuff with the girls than the bench players, and the new teammates like Ayden and Skye are better than some of the old team anyways.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think that was a Ryker thing, that he convinced Charles to back him up on, but maybe I am wrong. I think it really came down to time and rendering efforts for BD. I am not worried I think the old bench players will show up in a future release anyways. Plus I like the current team (well except for Ryker that guy can Fuck off {great job BD for making a character like him that we all hate}). To be honest wouldn't you rather see more of the girls than the basketball players anyways? I am not a basketball fan, so keeping the basketball stuff low key for now is fine with me. I am interested on how that will play out for games in the future, hopefully it is just some renders of random game shots and then maybe a few choices like in practice games. Either way I would much rather see more stuff with the girls than the bench players, and the new teammates like Ayden and Skye are better than some of the old team anyways.
i feel the same way on some of what your saying .. basketball i have liked since the late 60's early 70's ...
it could have been Ryker that started that , was it Damien that told us ..
maybe someone will come out with a girl BasketBall team , hell i might just play it to see wtf happens

Moriaxx

Mar 11, 2020
It's not about i want to see them. I was just wondering. But i personally dont like the team right now. Ryker and Kenji can fuck off. Noone want Ryker and why would we want a jealouse (or w/e his reasons are) bastard that trys to hurt us and the whole team. And i am interested how Damien will proof us that he isnt a doll for Ryker anymore and how he trys to earn our trust a little bit back (and how the mc reacts/can react to Damien in this time, becaause i hope he will not be like oh lets forget all and act like it never happened)

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Hot damn.. I wanted to wait for the new update but just could not wait any longer ( hint hint ;) )

Dammit BD why did you have to make a game like this. Incredibly complex personalities, beautiful renders, stunning girls. Compelling story.

Damn-You-Sir-Classy-J.D.-On-Scrubs_408x408.jpg

Or in other words. Thank you!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I haven't posted a conspiracy theory in a few days so what about these.

• What if the Ryker thing is just a decoy.
  • tenor.gif
  • What if he is trying to motivate the MC from playing better so the team actually does well. I think due to the MC competitive nature this would actually make sense, as he would try to do everything possible to get the team to do well. I mean yeah it seems pretty far fetched at this point, but why would Ryker tell the MC all that stuff in the first place. I am sure at this point he realized that the only reason the MC is at the school is because his best friend was accepted there as well as his girlfriend and her sister. This information was shared with Charles and I am pretty sure Ryker knows it too. He knows it is too late to transfer to somewhere else that will take all four of them as well, and I don't think you can transfer and be eligible to play that season if he did anyways. Ok even after I typed all this up I am not sure if I can sell myself on this one, but the whole Ryker thing confuses the hell out of me and I can't wait to see more of it.

• As for the Kenji guy, I think there is something else there. I think BD is trying to make us think he is working for Ryker, but I think his issues are from something else. I know there is a theory that Kenji is related to Kimmy somehow, but I think that is not right. I think it would make more sense that if he is related to any of the girls in the game it would be Emiko, but even that is a stretch. If that is true though Kenji might have heard how Emiko got punched standing up for Jamie and he was pissed and wanted to get him back for it which is why he took that cheap shot. Again I think this is a long shot too. To be honest I think it will end up just being something no of us expected and not related to any girls or Ryker.

• As for Damien I think he started to make up for things by telling the MC the truth, but he still has a long way to go. I think that somehow the MC is going to find a way to help Damien Mom with the hospital stuff so that he can get away from Ryker. It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if a future client of Rachael's is a doctor working on an experiment drug that would cure whatever Damien's mom has. Then said client would help out the MC by getting Damien's mom into the program and she gets better. With that done Damien gets back on the MC side and helps him out by giving up everything he has on Ryker. With the help of Rachael and Damien they take down Ryker and then move on to the next future head ache BD creates for the MC.
One of these days one of my theory's will be right will one of these be the right one I am not sure but if I had to pick the one about Damien seems to be the most likely one. For now I will wait for someone to explain how I am all wrong while I enjoy reading their future comments with a smile, or for BD to randomly show up and say he doesn't normally comment on theory's but......

edit for typos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yeah same, got zero interest in the basketball players. I would like to see more mention of practice, training etc though. Even if it's just a transition screen saying he just finished 2 hours of training drills and some lifting. Basically just something to indicate that he's taking the bb stuff seriously considering his star status etc. I don't want to be a major thing, but just something to show that it's not completely forgotten about or he's not taking it seriously with all the women he's got going on.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Man got a Patreon notification this morning and got excited thought the update dropped while I was sleeping. Just another client poll, still interesting now that I can actually vote on that stuff. Hopefully the update drops this Thursday, I know I have been saying that for the past few weeks too. I really hope BD is not going above and beyond just to make up for the delays and that is why it is taking longer. I just hope it is he is working things out to his liking and not trying to do something to make up for the wait. No matter what I just hope BD is happy with whatever he puts in the update. I will be patient and wait for it like most of the rest of us here, but still keep my fingers cross it is soon.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes