KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Yeah I feel the same, I thought that was super weird and suspicious and not at all endearing. That, plus the fact that I don't really like her overall look (too skinny, weird bob), combines that she's probably my least favourite of all the girls. I don't know, she was just weirdly pushy, but not in a fun, playful way like Katie (although she remains suspicious as well) but more in like an emotionally manipulative way. I know that sound pretty harsh, and I don't think she meant it that way intentionally, but still didn't feel right to me. I banged her more out of pity (and because I just wanted to see the scene) than anything else ^^'

(I feel like I'm gonna get a lot of hate from the Penny lovers out there for this one xD)

Reactions: Naxos

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
i don't know what to think about it, but it made me feel very unsure about her.
To me it seems more like a girl with a celebrity crush. If you had issues with your body and you see this celebrity, who is handsome and nice, who has a friend with all the same issues you have, who he treats with love and respect, wouldn't you want to know more too? I mean Jamie has been dating MC for a couple months, but Penny has spent at least a year crushing and fantasizing about the MC.

Of course, she's going to spend significant time looking into the MC. And the info you'd find investigating online probably going to be different then the stuff MC tells Jamie on their dates. Jamie had no real reason to look any further into MC than what she's experiencing and hearing from him while dating.

Reactions: Hordragg and moskyx

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Another question. Did we get information on how Penny got all these private information about mc and Shauna? For me it sounded pretty suspicious when she told him she read it about him/got it from interviews, when MC cant remember he ever shared these with the public. i mean a lot of this stuff even Jamie didn't know until they talked on Day 1 at Shaunas place
When she brings up the interviews and mentions that stuff the MC has literally NO reaction at all which makes me think he remembers saying it if he hadn't he prolly woulda called her out on it. Jamie not knowing till being told could simply be her wanting to hear it from the MC not somewhere else.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Yeah I feel the same, I thought that was super weird and suspicious and not at all endearing. That, plus the fact that I don't really like her overall look (too skinny, weird bob), combines that she's probably my least favourite of all the girls. I don't know, she was just weirdly pushy, but not in a fun, playful way like Katie (although she remains suspicious as well) but more in like an emotionally manipulative way. I know that sound pretty harsh, and I don't think she meant it that way intentionally, but still didn't feel right to me. I banged her more out of pity (and because I just wanted to see the scene) than anything else ^^'

(I feel like I'm gonna get a lot of hate from the Penny lovers out there for this one xD)
I want to respond to that with a headbutt, but since everyone has different tastes and as I usually agree with you on everything else, I'll just mournfully sigh instead.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

She plays an important role on helping trans Shauna with her dysmorphia, I think that's why she's there, to guide you through it. But yeah, she's like your first die-hard fan and die-hard fans can be like creepy stalkers, even when they just have all the best intentions

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Another question. Did we get information on how Penny got all these private information about mc and Shauna? For me it sounded pretty suspicious when she told him she read it about him/got it from interviews, when MC cant remember he ever shared these with the public. i mean a lot of this stuff even Jamie didn't know until they talked on Day 1 at Shaunas place
She states in the game she read/watched interviews and her brother(s) were fans first. She has been watching him for the past 2 years mostly after she found out about Shauna. It makes more sense on the Transgender Female route. While she may seem like a stalker I feel she is more like an obsessed fan than stalker. She didn't seem to go out of the way to get him in her life. I am working on her in the guide later tonight so I can try to find the exact lines if needed.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
hat, plus the fact that I don't really like her overall look (too skinny, weird bob), combines that she's probably my least favourite of all the girls. I don't know, she was just weirdly pushy, but not in a fun, playful way like Katie (although she remains suspicious as well) but more in like an emotionally manipulative way. I know that sound pretty harsh, and I don't think she meant it that way intentionally, but still didn't feel right to me. I banged her more out of pity (and because I just wanted to see the scene) than anything else ^^'
My poor Penny you don't get enough love here. I will let you comments slide since you have supported the Stacy cause from the beginning. However, I almost reached out to The Krypt Angel to see if he could lend me the Bailey's for a side job based on your comments about Penny.

Moriaxx

Mar 11, 2020
When she brings up the interviews and mentions that stuff the MC has literally NO reaction at all which makes me think he remembers saying it if he hadn't he prolly woulda called her out on it. Jamie not knowing till being told could simply be her wanting to hear it from the MC not somewhere else.
Now i feel stupid. i was 1000% sure there was some hint, that he doesnt remember ever sharing those things to the public. but replayed this part fast and there ist really nothing :p my bad

Trikus

May 31, 2020
She states in the game she read/watched interviews and her brother(s) were fans first. She has been watching him for the past 2 years mostly after she found out about Shauna. It makes more sense on the Transgender Female route. While she may seem like a stalker I feel she is more like an obsessed fan than stalker. She didn't seem to go out of the way to get him in her life. I am working on her in the guide later tonight so I can try to find the exact lines if needed.
Yeah, choosing the trans option for Shauna really helps make both her and Penny's story make more sense. Penny becoming obsessed because she started as a fan then found out his best friend was trans while she had nobody. It attached her to him.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Congratulations you've accomplished something I didn't think was possible...you made me want to sic the twins on someone for something other than bad mouthing Bailey.....

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
My poor Penny you don't get enough love here. I will let you comments slide since you have supported the Stacy cause from the beginning. However, I almost reached out to The Krypt Angel to see if he could lend me the Bailey's for a side job based on your comments about Penny.
must have read yer mind cuz I just said something to that effect and didn't even see this comment until after I posted it lol

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Man, there's just something about the scene at the party with Penny that I just love. Here's a girl who has suffered from body issues, was bullied with no support, even went so far as to post pictures on a website in hopes of someone saying something nice. Yet at the party, she goes all in for the game with Bailey and Emiko, never complains about having to run naked and follows through on her loss with Bailey and the MC, despite her body issues. And just the way she tells the MC that he can look at her body, like a chance to have all her hopes of having someone to love and support her like Shauna did come true.

She just has a way of talking to the MC that really makes it feel like she's put all her hopes for acceptance in this idea of him she's built for herself and just everytime I can compliment her, tell her she's beautiful, that her body is sexy, just makes me feel warm inside. She put her faith in the MC and I will give everything to make sure her faith wasn't misplaced.

Side Note: Despite being fairly indifferent to trans content, that scene in the parking lot with Trans Penny is hands down one of the best sex scenes in the game. Also still really good on the other route.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
While I like a lot of the girls in this game Penny is the one that I feel the most connection with. She reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger (excluding the transgender part) where I was very shy, didn't have a lot of friends, hated my body and felt that no one was attracted to me. I think that is why she is high on my list of favorite characters in the game, well that and she has a petite frame and small breast two things I like most in women. If she was a redhead she would be higher on my list. I know we all have our kinks and I won't judge yours (well for the most part there are a few things I just find absolutely gross thankfully none are in this game).

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
While I like a lot of the girls in this game Penny is the one that I feel the most connection with. She reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger (excluding the transgender part) where I was very shy, didn't have a lot of friends, hated my body and felt that no one was attracted to me. I think that is why she is high on my list of favorite characters in the game, well that and she has a petite frame and small breast two things I like most in women. If she was a redhead she would be higher on my list. I know we all have our kinks and I won't judge yours (well for the most part there are a few things I just find absolutely gross thankfully none are in this game).
Kind of why I liked her too with or without the extra bits same with Shauna. I was a a shy kid that got bullied for a body nature stuck me with so I do feel a bit of a connection with them in that regard

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I sort of get that but I feel more sympathetic towards Shauna in that regard and the way she held back her feelings for so long is kind of heartbreaking. But Penny just comes in and kind of forces herself into your life, I thought that was kind of uncomfortable ^^' like I said, I still do pity her somewhat (I know that word has negative connotations, but in this instance I don't mean it that way) but at the same time it just doesn't really feel that genuine to me because she actually is surprisingly confident with both her body and her personality but she acts like she isn't.

I'm not trying to make up some sort of conspiracy here, I don't think she's dishonest or actively trying to manipulate the MC. I just get a bit too much of an unwarranted self-pity feel from her.

Yeah yeah I know, pile on the flak :p I stand by it

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I sort of get that but I feel more sympathetic towards Shauna in that regard and the way she held back her feelings for so long is kind of heartbreaking. But Penny just comes in and kind of forces herself into your life, I thought that was kind of uncomfortable ^^' like I said, I still do pity her somewhat (I know that word has negative connotations, but in this instance I don't mean it that way) but at the same time it just doesn't really feel that genuine to me because she actually is surprisingly confident with both her body and her personality but she acts like she isn't.

I'm not trying to make up some sort of conspiracy here, I don't think she's dishonest or actively trying to manipulate the MC. I just get a bit too much of an unwarranted self-pity feel from her.

Yeah yeah I know, pile on the flak :p I stand by it
I feel called out here, it is complicated you can be comfortable with how you look or who you are, and still be aware of how other people will see you and be uncomfortable with that, is confusing as fuck, and I don't even have the extra of being transgender. To me, she didn't come off as confident, just comfortable, or as comfortable as she can be with her body, while still being aware of how some people might perceive it and being self-conscious of that.

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Eh, you like what you like, I'm not into gingers so Stacey is low priority for me but I don't judge your incorrect preference :p
Ever since Ryker mentioned another person watching the MC, I've been suspicious of Stacey. She was there the night Ryker attacked the MC, she worked her way into his inner circle without anyone knowing anything about he, she has been noticeably absent in the later days and is one of the few women not throwing herself at the MC.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
that is a good question tho.. what happens if you turn down Tali .. anyone know ?
Ra

And then there was the part where she got a blanket out of the engine compartment of he VW bug. Old style bug is rear engine with trunk in front but you guys are all too young to remember the old VWs.

Reactions: c3p0

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
i like penny. I felt a small connection instantly with her when she was like i have wanted to meet you since i learned about Shauna cause she never had someone like MC the way Shauna did. And it was at that moment where i was just like Its okay *pulls her in close* I will take care of you now! Possible spoilers IDK But i marked it as so just incase :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So moral of what im saying is that Everyone deserves love and i wanna give them all of it :D lol

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes