AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well another good day of progress made on the Guide for WVM. When I first started working on this I thought there were only a few character that needed special decisions to be made that are not obvious to make as a new player to the game. It turns out there are more than I thought. Anyways I am down to the final 13 characters (out of the 46 named characters) for anyone interested in the progress. Thanks again everyone for your support and suggestions. I did share a draft with The Krypt Angel and he liked it so far.

Anna (In progress LG)
Brittany (In progress LG)
Eden (In progress LG)
Elizabeth
Jamie
Jasmine (In progress TKA)
Katie
Keyana (In progress LG)
Natalie
Penny (In progress LG missing transgender female route differences)
Rachael
Shauna
Zoe

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I've noticed several times if an alert for one of my watched threads happens the same time as another, only one of the two shows.
i actually timed it when i seen a post and when it notified me was aorund 2 minutes , and then it would sometimes notify me of 3 4 or 5 posts .. i would be like WTF ...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well another good day of progress made on the Guide for WVM. When I first started working on this I thought there were only a few character that needed special decisions to be made that are not obvious to make as a new player to the game. It turns out there are more than I thought. Anyways I am down to the final 13 characters (out of the 46 named characters) for anyone interested in the progress. Thanks again everyone for your support and suggestions. I did share a draft with The Krypt Angel and he liked it so far.

Anna (In progress LG)
Eden (In progress LG)
Elizabeth
Jamie
Katie
Keyana (In progress LG)
Natalie
Rachael
Shauna
Zoe
dam dude your not done with that yet .....:ROFLMAO:

just messin with ya

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018

Anna (In progress LG)
Eden (In progress LG)
Elizabeth
Jamie
Katie
Keyana (In progress LG)
Natalie
Rachael
Shauna
Zoe
Damn I was tricked ... I thought it was a post by Patreon :HideThePain:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
dam dude your not done with that yet .....:ROFLMAO:
Yeah I thought I would have been done already, but it takes a while to go through all the options to see if one choice makes a difference or not. Like the clients for Rachael I would make one different choice just to see what happens, but that is a day 1 event trigger so going all the way back to day one to make a change takes time. Plus I keep getting distracted by the story and scenes so it takes even longer. That and there are also 46 characters that needed a profile page too. I know I make process guides for work but this is a little different.

Reactions: ImperialD
Sep 18, 2018

Anna (In progress LG)
Eden (In progress LG)
Elizabeth
Jamie
Katie
Keyana (In progress LG)
Natalie
Rachael
Shauna
Zoe
Aren't all those choices like super obvious tho?

Like "yeah i want to meet the lesbian couple to help them get a baby=sex scene"?
Or maybe im wrong, i still haven't played since the last full day. (Even if its been painful ive stayed clear until the full day 7 is released, so please no spoilers if thats the case)
But not counting Day 7 it feels like there are no real non obvious choices? Right?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Like "yeah i want to meet the lesbian couple to help them get a baby=sex scene"?
Or maybe im wrong, i still haven't played since the last full day. (Even if its been painful ive stayed clear until the full day 7 is released, so please no spoilers if thats the case)
But not counting Day 7 it feels like there are no real non obvious choices? Right?
That really depends there are like 3 or 4 choices that feel like they may have ramifications later. I have no inside information but thats how I see it. Other choices seem to be just the mc's taste

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
For the most part yes, but if you don't do X action you won't get the option for X Client or a non-client. This also applies to other non-clients. There are also variants to scenes based on if you cheat on Jamie or not as well. There are also some things that are not completely obvious too like some of the things with Penny.

Sep 18, 2018
For the most part yes, but if you don't do X action you won't get the option for X Client or a non-client. This also applies to other non-clients. There are also variants to scenes based on if you cheat on Jamie or not as well. There are also some things that are not completely obvious too like some of the things with Penny.
Ah ok, didnt know that was the case! Thanks

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

While most of the choices are kind of obvious and have no lasting consequences (mostly giving you two paths to continue on – of which one may potentially feature another choice and so and and so forth) the current game version does track 85 variables. Granted some of them are mutually exclusive or only lead to slight variations in dialogue that's still a lot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hang in there LocoGringo78, you're doing good!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ah ok, didnt know that was the case! Thanks
No problem, for the most part it is hard to not figure them out, but the guide I am working on will serve a dual purpose it will also let you know who everyone is and if they have a lewd scene or not. Then if there is a lewd scene what do you need to do to get it.

Reactions: Hordragg

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hang in there @LocoGringo78, you're doing good!
Thanks it has been fun making this too. I can't wait to finish it and share with the group. I do try to make it clear with what the guide is for too in the purpose section of the guide (see below).

Purpose:

Technically this guide is not needed as most girls give you the option of basically yes or no (or as the old guide says you want sum fuk Yes or No). This guide is created to give an introduction to each character and how to add them to your Harem and/or generate a lewd scene with them. Some characters will only trigger if you go down the “Cheat on Jamie Path” (these will be noted in the guide). Please note most options have no known impact on the game for the long term. As impacts are generated or new characters are added we will update the guide. We recommend that you start the game making your own decisions and then use this guide to determine additional choices needed to unlock other lewd scenes in the game. There are some spoilers in here as well so continue at your own risk.

Reactions: Hordragg

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so I have seen this screen shot several times on day 7 and I feel like I might have missed something in the game, or maybe this is something that will get fixed on the week 1 update.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok so I have seen this screen shot several times on day 7 and I feel like I might have missed something in the game, or maybe this is something that will get fixed on the week 1 update.

Thats the scene right before the aliens arrive if i remember correctly :unsure:

Jk :p

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes