fortkan

Apr 27, 2019
Ra

And then there was the part where she got a blanket out of the engine compartment of he VW bug. Old style bug is rear engine with trunk in front but you guys are all too young to remember the old VWs.
It was my first car, old, a bit battered, but they had made a movie on it: I loved it

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Ra

And then there was the part where she got a blanket out of the engine compartment of he VW bug. Old style bug is rear engine with trunk in front but you guys are all too young to remember the old VWs.
Not too young, just too inattentive. ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ever since Ryker mentioned another person watching the MC, I've been suspicious of Stacey. She was there the night Ryker attacked the MC, she worked her way into his inner circle without anyone knowing anything about he, she has been noticeably absent in the later days and is one of the few women not throwing herself at the MC.
I am pretty sure he meant Wendy and not Stacy. Don't forget Wendy was the one watching from outside and the MC tackled her in the alley.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Was it not something in the line of "watching you but not working for me"?
Yes it was.

I am pretty sure he meant Wendy and not Stacy. Don't forget Wendy was the one watching from outside and the MC tackled her in the alley.
I don't think it was Stacy. My first thought was it was either his mother Wendy or someone working for Rachel.

That's not to start any theories. That's literally the first thing that crossed my mind when I read that. I think I may have even thought it was someone working for Rachel before thinking it was the mom. And that was long before I started reading all Loco's loco theories. (or anyone else's for that matter.)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So I don't have to go threw 1004 pages to find out,I see a lot people talking about penny being transgender,but when I played she wasn't so my question is.Is penny trans if you choose shauna to be trans too?I played shauna non trans and penny wasn't trans,never tried shauna trans road so don't know if that has anything to do with it

Moriaxx

Mar 11, 2020
So I don't have to go threw 1004 pages to find out,I see a lot people talking about penny being transgender,but when I played she wasn't so my question is.Is penny trans if you choose shauna to be trans too?I played shauna non trans and penny wasn't trans,never tried shauna trans road so don't know if that has anything to do with it
yeah thats it. if shauna trans, penny is trans aswell

Reactions: chicho1958

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This confuses me as well. What is the motivation behind Ryker telling him anything? I might need to go replay the whole scene, but I don't recall any threat or anything from Ryker. It was more like, yeah Damien works for me, he's been lying to you and following you, I just wanted to talk, and this is my evil plan. Ok so now you know, Kimmy can have the place. Bye now.
He said that he wants us to transfer, that's why he met with us. But yeah, spilling the whole plot for that is pretty fishy. Could be he knows if he just says 'I want you to tranfer, 'k? Not gonna say why' there's no way that would work, but he can't seriously expect us to transfer after that meeting either. Rachael thought he wanted us to tell Charles and get in trouble for doing so without evidence, but that sounds a bit off too. Ultimately I really just hope that we've been overestimating the seriousness of the whole thing, dude is going to have enough challenges whipping a low-tier team into shape, working out his unconventional relationships, and sorting out his family issues without the need of some moustachio-twirling villain in the picture.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
He said that he wants us to transfer, that's why he met with us. But yeah, spilling the whole plot for that is pretty fishy. Could be he knows if he just says 'I want you to tranfer, 'k? Not gonna say why' there's no way that would work, but he can't seriously expect us to transfer after that meeting either. Rachael thought he wanted us to tell Charles and get in trouble for doing so without evidence, but that sounds a bit off too. Ultimately I really just hope that we've been overestimating the seriousness of the whole thing, dude is going to have enough challenges whipping a low-tier team into shape, working out his unconventional relationships, and sorting out his family issues without the need of some moustachio-twirling villain in the picture.
My guess is that it will turn out to be resolved quickly when it goes down.
This game is quite huge as is, even without blowing it up with a plot that might take 100 or more renders.
images.png
will make his move. Either Rachel or Wendy will be there to "warn" before it gets critical and the Family will solve it.

I will not be disappointed if BD pumps it up to a full machiavellian drama, but I do not expect it. There are so many routes, LIs and adventures to explore, I see this one going for a looong time.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Congratulations you've accomplished something I didn't think was possible...you made me want to sic the twins on someone for something other than bad mouthing Bailey.....
The thing is... If I'm being completely honest, Bailey isn't that high up my list either :LOL: it's tough for me to say if she'd be in my 50th percentile. Maybe. But if so, barely so. Don't get me wrong, I like Bailey a fair bit, she's really cute. But even though I have a bit of a thing for petite women, idk, in comparison to many others, she just doesn't rank as high for me ^^ I guess the problem is, BD created too many awesome love interests for us. Even the good 'uns might not rank that high for some people.

And btw, I don't hate Penny either. She's just definitely at the bottom for me :p (no pun intended, but now that I see it, I'm fine with it)

• Haha
Reactions: TundraLupus
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes