Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Hot damn im super excited for when this gets updated. And almost 1k pages :D Not to bad. Not to bad at all. Great work BD And as i said im super excited

Reactions: ImperialD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think I am good on images now. Now just to add all the fun text for each character. I have 22 of 46 characters done. Rachael's client list is in progress for all the steps needed. Man going back to day 1 multiple times takes a while to do but you have to try out each response to be accurate.

Reactions: ImperialD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hot damn im super excited for when this gets updated. And almost 1k pages :D Not to bad. Not to bad at all. Great work BD And as i said im super excited
Welcome and enjoy all the fun thoughts and theory's while you wait.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am using that second one it is already set.

Oh I can't wait to see her in all her glory hopefully sooner rather than later.

This is the one I have for now I prefer the red hair and also like the slightly sad look for her since I feel it captures her essence well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Current choice is this one. I like how hopeful she is here and not her sad or mean look like most of the game. Again I am open to change.
your right we do have very similar taste .. i didn't pick that render of kimmy cause i figured someone else would .. and i was right lmao

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I think I am good on images now. Now just to add all the fun text for each character. I have 22 of 46 characters done. Rachael's client list is in progress for all the steps needed. Man going back to day 1 multiple times takes a while to do but you have to try out each response to be accurate.
If you got a profile for Ryker i recommend using one of these render images.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If you got a profile for Ryker i recommend using one of these render images.
I do have a profile for him, but I wanted a more of a Chad look for him. Although the knock out look is almost too funny to pass up. I think the only person without a profile is Marcus. Not even sure if anyone else remembers who that is anyways. I will probably add him at some point though since he does have a few scenes.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes