Trikus

May 31, 2020
Rachael tells the MC that Tali wants a little girl and the MC is the only guy she trusts to give her that. She just asks that the MC becomes Tali's friend first before something more happens.

Reactions: csmk14

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you won't see Liz and Jamie's mom ... thats supposed to be a phone call ....
Stacy's grandma .. she calls mom .. said she would stop by in a few days .. which to me means a visit from her ...
funny thing a girl i mentioned earlier doesn't show up or call MC , when going to visit the new house ( Jasmine ) ( very ODD )
Stacy calls you telling she knows the address and will be there later on that night ... ( very ODD also )

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
you won't see Liz and Jamie's mom ... thats supposed to be a phone call ....
Stacy's grandma .. she calls mom .. said she would stop by in a few days .. which to me means a visit from her ...
funny thing a girl i mentioned earlier doesn't show up or call MC , when going to visit the new house ( Jasmine ) ( very ODD )
Stacy calls you telling she knows the address and will be there later on that night ... ( very ODD also )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i was just saying what i thought about what i read at the end of last update .... nothing mentioned about Rachel calling anyone ... cause Stacy teted you saying she would be there and wasn't ... no mention about Rachel calling her in her text to you .. and you just hear from Jasmine ... when you and her are starting something ... not believe that

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
i was just saying what i thought about what i read at the end of last update .... nothing mentioned about Rachel calling anyone ... cause Stacy teted you saying she would be there and wasn't ... no mention about Rachel calling her in her text to you .. and you just hear from Jasmine ... when you and her are starting something ... not believe that
I get that, I was just giving my opinion on how i thought it might have happened. :)

Also
I'm Not Thea Lundgren!
Thanks

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i respect your opinion ... just stating what i read from ingame .. not a mention from Rachel to you about talking to any of the girls by text or phone .. is all i'm saying

Reactions: csmk14

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I type what I want to say, stare at it for 30 seconds then hold down backspace before typing a response that won't get my account banned :)
I do that with work related mails, too.
First I write all he stuff I would like to say, later on, when I am calmed down, I write what I should. But writing the initial answer does help a lot to get my acids in balance. You only have to make sure NOT to click "send" too early :LOL:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
SB: Congrats on yer 2000th post Daddy!

BB: You ever about....ya know getting a life maybe?

SB: *gasp* NOOO he's not allowed he has to stay here so he can play with us dammit :cry:

sshhh *pets SB* Relax Kitten I'm not gonna go anywhere...having a life is overrated and beside if it would be anything like last time someone would notice I was gone and dragged me back to this nuthouse cuz it's where I belong :D

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

SB: *gasp* NOOO he's not allowed he has to stay here so he can play with us dammit :cry:

sshhh *pets SB* Relax Kitten I'm not gonna go anywhere...having a life is overrated and beside if it would be anything like last time someone would notice I was gone and dragged me back to this nuthouse cuz it's where I belong :D
Happy 2K Krypt Angel.
And cheers to the twins.

Reactions: lemonfreak

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Congrats on reaching 2000 posts! :)(y)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How do you guys stay nice? Its amazing and impressive. I swear I'm developing a twitch from posters asking, without taking a few minutes to search for an answer. You all are better people than I. Respect
So when is the next update out?

I type what I want to say, stare at it for 30 seconds then hold down backspace before typing a response that won't get my account banned :)
I have to do that on many occasion and many a topics like what I really feel about certain kinks/tags. Also just started avoiding certain threads because there are only so many times I can politely say RTFF (read the fucking faq) with out actually saying RTFF.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I still think the picture in the update delay message is Anna (hair and skin tone are similar but that expression makes it difficult to determine for sure), however Jamie/Liz mom is a third option as my second choice is just a random person that is not in the game at all just to throw us off.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes