Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I wanted to make sure everyone knew about the spies and it is my job to find all the conspiracy theory's here. As someone said it yesterday day Loco's Loco thoughts, or something like that, I forgot who it was but I found that quite funny. Remember trust no one they are all out to get your future NBA money in this game. Back to lurking in the shadows.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I wanted to make sure everyone knew about the spies and it is my job to find all the conspiracy theory's here. As someone said it yesterday day Loco's Loco thoughts, or something like that, I forgot who it was but I found that quite funny. Remember trust no one they are all out to get your future NBA money in this game. Back to lurking in the shadows.
i don't trust any of them .. well not till my dick's in them .. and then i watch them closer wink wink

Reactions: Uncle Loco

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Ok, so I am a little confused is someone saying Bailey is a spy (if so for who)? I went back through all the quoted posts and I can't really figure out what is going on? At first I thought it was because I just woke up, but I am going through it again and now I am just confused someone fill me in with what is really going on here please.
The problem is the same like it is with all other conspiracy theories. You can interpret anything any everything. Can make up facts that may fit facts, maybe not, but sound nice.
With a little juggling you can accuse anybody of being a spy ( see witchhunting ) and somehow it seems to be a favorite pastime during the wait for an update.

So. Did you realize that MC might be the most likely to be the spy? He is always there when something goes down. He tries to insinuate himself into every relationship there is? He talked to Ryker and Charles, was there for the brawl with Ryker. Even had ( maybe not ? ) a relationship with Katie. Well now, if he is not a likely candidate....

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So. Did you realize that MC might be the most likely to be the spy? He is always there when something goes down. He tries to insinuate himself into every relationship there is? He talked to Ryker and Charles, was there for the brawl with Ryker. Even had ( maybe not ? ) a relationship with Katie. Well now, if he is not a likely candidate....
How could I forget to mention the biggest spy of them all the MC. He knows too much and not enough at the same time. Someone hid memories in his head and now he needs to recall them to become the perfect spy to spy on himself.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
How could I forget to mention the biggest spy of them all the MC. He knows too much and not enough at the same time. Someone hid memories in his head and now he needs to recall them to become the perfect spy to spy on himself.
:ROFLMAO: yeah i could see telling on yourself

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Let the WVM spygate comence.

Current Spies for sure:
Azel - I mean come on what does she do all the time something is clearly up with her, she only show up after key moments and only when the MC is home.

Jamie- Really do I have to explain this to anyone she is always ask the MC to spill the details about what he did with other girls, then she turns into a crazed horny girl. Seems like a spy to me.

Shauna - The biggest spy of them all she planted the back story and just followed the MC around like a lost puppy she has to be on someones payroll.

Harper - Come on she is not a real coach it is all a disguise for the real plot of planting her daughter closer to the MC for even more information.

Natalie - See above as I am too lazy to make up something for everyone or am I?

Stacy - That redheaded goddess is up to no good I mean does she really ever sleep I think not seems like a perfect spy to me.

Penny - She has the perfect getaway mobile and no one would recognize her car so duh she has to be a spy.

Jasmine - Perfect cover for her. Her boyfriend was a spy and now she is taking over the family business.

Willow - Another great cover pretend to be the MC sister and now she can get all the details she needs.

Liz - She purposly steped infront of the MC all those years ago just to get close to planting a bug on him. Plus she is in cahoots with her sister got another family business to run.

Zoe - hey if you can hide a pen you can hide in the shadows while taking notes with said pen. Coincidence I think not.

Tia - Really who jumps into a shower and says it is theirs, and then shows up once so big news drops again. Always lurking I see how it is.

Carly - Pizza delivery is the perfect cover you go girl be all the spy you can be.

Veronica - Really do I have to explain this a teacher doesn't teach a class they spy on their students while spewing nonsense and useless information.

Oh but wait there's more.

The whole basketball team outside of Damien - they are all spies with the perfect cover to get close to the MC for those few hours a day when he does really the only thing he came to the school to do work-out and play basketball. Hey yeah that information is critical.

Moon - Come on what no name school needs a news channel interview I think not it will be more of an interrogation for sure.

Rachael and all her clients - Slowly buttering up the MC with sex and contacts did anyone read the fine print yet. Seems shady to me they all are spies.

Alexis - When you can make a face like that after sex you can easily disguise your self as anyone else she has to be a spy too.

Charles - what kind of schools out there don't spy on all the students I bet he as drones flying after the MC just so he can watch all the girls the MC is with. Seriously what kinda pervert who he be if he wasn't a spy.

Emiko - That sweet shy facade isn't fooling anyone she is clearly a spy especially after shaking her ass in the MC face with those new spy outfits, I mean cheerleader uniforms????

Lauren - She has the best cover yet a psychiatrist in training please Ethan open your deepest darkest secrets to me I won't tell anyone or will I?

Margaret - She is clearly an experienced super hacker and has planted Stacy as a decoy while she conducts her spying from behind the computer screen.

I could go on an on about the rest of the spies but have already shared too much. Now for the good guys in the story the ones who are clearly not a spy and have nothing to hide.

Not a Spy for sure:
Damien - he said he wasn't going to do it anymore, so he must be no longer a spy.

Ryker - Come on that guy has everything he needs why would he spy on anyone other than Gorg in the shower.

Gorg - Well that guy might be able to hide behind a giant wall, but he couldn't hide everywhere without being noticed.

Wendy - She has no reason to spy on anyone she is just going for a walk when she saw something shinny and had to take a look.

Katie - I just can't put my foot down on why she isn't a spy even when I can clearly see that a good spy always wears there underpants.
You forgot Tali, or did you include her among Rachael's clients?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You forgot Tali, or did you include her among Rachael's clients?
I kept her with the other clients but I probably could have written something for her as well. I had something for Tali but took it out at the last minute and just considered her as part of the client pool. I just ran through the list of characters so fast I missed a few the first post and added them in the second one, but still left her out.

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Okay...probably an unpopular opinion, but since we have so much time on our hands waiting for the newest release...:

As much I love this game, I have to admit, I detest two major plot lines in WVM:

1. This Tali Thing: Much has been said about this one, so I won’t belabor the point. Just...nah.

2. Willow/Cedey: In this part of the game, BD took one of the most interesting characters we have (and one I was most looking forward to hate-fucking) and has managed to make every scene since her big reveal so cringe-worthy that I actually dread seeing her on screen anymore.

Anyone feel similarly, here? Or is it just me?

JD

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Outside of the main two girls Bailey was the first one I saw and said I need that. I do not have a save without her so I can not help you with this at the moment, but I do find it odd you say she stays the night. I have not added Jasmine and she does not stay so I find it strange. Maybe there is something more to it or maybe BD just forgot to remove her from that scene at the end if you didn't decided to have a relationship with her. Maybe that is needed in case you get the option later to have a relationship with Rainn instead and you get the exact opposite set-up with Rainn where she wants to pursuit something with Bailey and she tells you.
More likely saving the number of renders, it would take several extra ones if Bailey wasn't there.

Ok for the Liz stuff the background story for Liz is a big turn off. She lied to so many people including her on sister about dating the MC (when in fact they never did in the past). It was clear in the background the Liz treated her sister poorly because she was dating the MC, and tried to stop that relationship as well. The relationship between the MC and Liz seems to be an imaginary one that Liz developed in her head. She was just a cheerleader that was obsessed with him. She was the one that made something out of nothing. It seems that the background there is not really anything at all but a girl that was knocked over by a basketball play and carried to the team doctor to be checked out or just another cheerleader. The MC seems to love and care for everyone due to his nature of a person, but I don't think there was ever anything there truly. Maybe I am wrong, but I don't feel she falls into one of the main characters in the game. She is there for the ride since she is a sister of the MC actual girlfriend. In my opinion the main characters are Azel, Ethan, Jamie and Shauna only. The whole story of the game evolves around those four. Without Azel there is no Rachael (the quest barer), without Jamie there is no Liz (the jealous character that causes drama for the sake of drama). Shauna and Ethan (True best friends that would do anything for each other) have the most devolved background story outside of Azel and Ethan (A loving relationship built on family values).
Not sure if you remember but Liz tells us that when she lied about him it was because some other girls were bullying her for not having a boyfriend, so she said that he was her boyfriend. And this was before Jamie was around.

Okay...probably an unpopular opinion, but since we have so much time on our hands waiting for the newest release...:

As much I love this game, I have to admit, I detest two major plot lines in WVM:

1. This Tali Thing: Much has been said about this one, so I won’t belabor the point. Just...nah.

2. Willow/Cedey: In this part of the game, BD took one of the most interesting characters we have (and one I was most looking forward to hate-fucking) and has managed to make every scene since her big reveal so cringe-worthy that I actually dread seeing her on screen anymore.

JD
Kind of I guess. I definitely don't like how Tali turned out. And while I don't mind Willow's recent scenes it would have been very interesting to have a spicier, more volatile relationship with one of the girls rather than everything being so sugary sweet. I'd add to that that I really dislike the drama with Ryker, it would make me so happy to learn that that was all a giant prank.

Reactions: Jack Dangers

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

I am quite the opposite I am looking forward to the Tali stuff and kinda interested on how that will go. I would think it is going to be a slow relationship that builds over time, but I could be wrong.

As for the other part I can not wait for more, it has been my favorite part of the game. I can not wait for more on that story. Sure I was looking forward to some lewd stuff with her but I am more happy that she is the sister rather than Stacy.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Not sure if you remember but Liz tells us that when she lied about him it was because some other girls were bullying her for not having a boyfriend, so she said that he was her boyfriend. And this was before Jamie was around.
Sure I do, but also Jamie got mad at the MC because of the lies Liz told her that he was her boyfriend and not spending time with her (This is all on day 1 so easy to forget about unless you are doing 100 play through for a guide). After Jamie found out Liz was lying she was so upset/embarrassed she didn't want to see the MC for the school project but instead he asked her out on a date.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I am quite the opposite I am looking forward to the Tali stuff and kinda interested on how that will go. I would think it is going to be a slow relationship that builds over time, but I could be wrong.

As for the other part I can not wait for more, it has been my favorite part of the game. I can not wait for more on that story. Sure I was looking forward to some lewd stuff with her but I am more happy that she is the sister rather than Stacy.
Same here. I think Tali will trigger motherly instincts in not only Azel. After Rachel it will be nice to have Tali´s petite figure :unsure:

The Sister reveal was the most emotional part up to now and hit me right in the feels. Loved it. Waiting for more here.

Oh yeah, also looking forward to get some more information on Stacy´s story. Readhead with freckles? hell yes.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes