• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I will admit, it will be nice to have this thread return to a more simpler discussion on the game itself when an updoot appears. :D

All this spy discussion goes over my head and I sorta skip all the text :sweatsmile:

Reactions: NeedAGirlFriend

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Everytime I come here and don't see an update I think I will have a heart attack. Fucking anxiety.
Not good, not good at all, what could happen to you if you finaly see the long-awaited update? Better use some tranquilizers every time you check the thread. ;-)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey we try to keep it entertaining here as best as we can. Sure the spy and conspiracy theory stuff gets out of hand at times. Not that I know much about either of those things. :sneaky: I am sure it is at least more fun then just hey when's the next update or is this game dead questions we seem to get every couple of days. I just like to think of it as we are all just getting warmed up for when the update does drop.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
We have update information in the FAQ it links you to the most recent information. However I think the earliest we will see the update is Thursday or as someone else suggested in another location on the 23 of the month as that is the 1 year anniversary of the game I think. No matter when it drops it will be good.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
We have update information in the FAQ it links you to the most recent information. However I think the earliest we will see the update is Thursday or as someone else suggested in another location on the 23 of the month as that is the 1 year anniversary of the game I think. No matter when it drops it will be good.
The 1 year anniversary of WVM is on the 26th not the 23rd, and im sure BD has something special planned for that day.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
People please don't do this.
You're gonna set some unreasonable expectations and just break some poor man or woman's heart.

Let BD do what he do and the update will be out when it's out.
lol how is it setting up unreasonable expectations saying that BD probably has something in mind for his 1 year.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
lol how is it setting up unreasonable expectations saying that BD probably has something in mind for his 1 year.
You're speculating that he will do something above what he's said he is doing.
Let the Dev speak for themself on that and there wont be any unreasonable expectations at all. Continue drumming up hope and all you'll bring in is naysayers who will use that post against BD.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The 1 year anniversary of WVM is on the 26th not the 23rd, and im sure BD has something special planned for that day.
Thanks for the correction I couldn't find the actual date and thought someone said the other date somewhere else.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes