• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Hot damn, for all you Patreon supporters out there, BD has just released a teaser for his monthly renders and it looks like it's gonna be a good one :love: "A day in the life of Harper and Natalie"...
Seeing them side by side I coud'nt help but notice that Harper's kin is very dark, whereas Natalie's skin is much lighter.
I wonder why.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Personally, I hope she shows up in person, so we can get a chance to make her join the harem. :devilish:
A man can dream ...
Did not think of that to be honest...
yepp, nice idea. She should be single as far as I remember, after her husband cheated on her some time ago she would be in for some tender care..

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
So normally I don't think posting the monthly renders is right, these are supposed to be Patreon rewards. But I think this post could serve as a good teaser for people maybe unsure about pledging and seeing the great rewards they might get ;) plus there's a bit of new update information in there. So here we go:

This set of monthly renders will be "A day in the life of Harper and Natalie" This first render is right before they wake up in the morning. This set will follow them throughout a day and will showcase what their day looks like when the MC isn't around.
I really liked this concept when I first did one with Emiko, they're fun to make and lets me show a different side of characters and some of the stuff they go through that you may not see in WVM.

Due to Day 7 final not being out yet it felt silly to spend a day working on this set as it would push the update back by a day. I was able to turn this one out quickly as I already had this scene of their home prepped and ready to go but the other ones not so much. So this set will be out the day after Day 7 final is released.

Also this seems like a good time to mention that patreon is now allowing annual subscriptions. Signing up annually to any tier will give you a 16% discount (It's the highest % they'll allow me to have) which is essentially two free months of savings.
That being said if you're interested in signing up annually I'd strongly urge you to wait until either next month or when Day 7 final and D8 P1 are out this month just so you can see me be back on track before signing up.

Thank you, love you guys <3

Trikus

May 31, 2020
So normally I don't think posting the monthly renders is right, these are supposed to be Patreon rewards. But I think this post could serve as a good teaser for people maybe unsure about pledging and seeing the great rewards they might get ;) plus there's a bit of new update information in there. So here we go:

This set of monthly renders will be "A day in the life of Harper and Natalie" This first render is right before they wake up in the morning. This set will follow them throughout a day and will showcase what their day looks like when the MC isn't around.
I really liked this concept when I first did one with Emiko, they're fun to make and lets me show a different side of characters and some of the stuff they go through that you may not see in WVM.

Due to Day 7 final not being out yet it felt silly to spend a day working on this set as it would push the update back by a day. I was able to turn this one out quickly as I already had this scene of their home prepped and ready to go but the other ones not so much. So this set will be out the day after Day 7 final is released.

Also this seems like a good time to mention that patreon is now allowing annual subscriptions. Signing up annually to any tier will give you a 16% discount (It's the highest % they'll allow me to have) which is essentially two free months of savings.
That being said if you're interested in signing up annually I'd strongly urge you to wait until either next month or when Day 7 final and D8 P1 are out this month just so you can see me be back on track before signing up.

yeah, I kind of got the impression during the game that Harp and Natalie are a bit closer than they appear to be

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

Damn you and BD ... That did it for me.
I finally did it and joined Patreon. Hope I can slip the 1$ tier past my family :ROFLMAO:
The annual sub is also quite nice to be able to say "It`s for a Game" hehe.

So see some of you over at Discord.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I also got that impression. Makes it also quite believable that he would care about her even during and after her bitch phases.

The conversation with MC, Jamie, Liz and their mother will be interesting to say the least. You think it will be a phone/video call as planed or will she stand in front of the door unannounced?
I'm looking forward to that part for sure. It's bound to be awkward, I expect at first she'll have trouble understanding the difference between what we have with the girls and what her dickhead husband did to her, but I'm sure she'll come around after seeing how happy they all are, even if not straight away. If she's there in person, I can imagine something like us and Jamie talking to her at the door, her glowering away, then Shauna or one of the others walks up to see what's going on and she stares daggers at her, but is completely shocked when Jamie gives her a big kiss. :ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to Liz join everything too, she's really gorgeous. I'm glad things didn't work out between them at first though, as I don't think she's such an extraordinary cuckqueen as Jamie; she may be just fine with sharing but probably wouldn't have come up with the idea if she was first girlfriend.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
It's bound to be awkward, I expect at first she'll have trouble understanding the difference between what we have with the girls and what her dickhead husband did to her, but I'm sure she'll come around after seeing how happy they all are, even if not straight away.
Could be something in the line of "I have to see it to believe it, so I am going to stay in the city for a while"

Hmm maybe that is her? Memory lane from the time she remembers being effed over by her hubby?

3.png

Darn speculating again....

If she's there in person, I can imagine something like us and Jamie talking to her at the door, her glowering away, then Shauna or one of the others walks up to see what's going on and she stares daggers at her, but is completely shocked when Jamie gives her a big kiss. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:(y)

Looking forward to Liz join everything too, she's really gorgeous. I'm glad things didn't work out between them at first though, as I don't think she's such an extraordinary cuckqueen as Jamie; she may be just fine with sharing but probably wouldn't have come up with the idea if she was first girlfriend.
Though you are quite right, the sequence did matter a lot, I`m not quite with you with cuckqueen.
In my book ( mileage may differ of course ) a cuck is getting sexual amusement out of watching their LI with others.
Not sure if that is the case here. In the sessions with Shauna she maybe is, but mainly from being with Shauna as such.
Also Jamie is too caring.

Alas, it comes down to definitions.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The conversation with MC, Jamie, Liz and their mother will be interesting to say the least. You think it will be a phone/video call as planed or will she stand in front of the door unannounced?
no Liz and Jamie's mother is just supposed to call and MC and Jamie are gonna talk to her together ....
it Stacy's mother ( grandmother ) that said she was gonna visit :)

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

O.M.G your renders are so beautiful :love:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
some people's skin is naturally darker than others ... i don't see the point your making :unsure:
Despite this being perfectly true, I always assumed her being of Chindian (or similar) descent. As far as I rememeber her skin tone is farily unique among the current models in the game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That was the plan, but you know... mothers on furious overdrive...

She did? Last I remember was they asked MC for another vidoechat....
I will have to revisit that again..

Too bad :eek::devilish:
i'm playing the game as we speak .. and yeah it was Stacy's mom ( grandmother ) that said and she would stop by in a few days

Reactions: BeoWoolF

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Despite this being perfectly true, I always assumed her being of Chindian (or similar) descent. As far as I rememeber her skin tone is farily unique among the current models in the game.
true .. no argument from me on that ,, i still don't see what your point is tho ... Harp and Nat do have very similar features

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm playing the game as we speak .. and yeah it was Stacy's mom ( grandmother ) that said and she would stop by in a few days
i guess i should fix this Stacy's grandmother says and i quote " I'll be visiting soon " i kinda took that as in a few days .. i might be wrong

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i guess i should fix this Stacy's grandmother says and i quote " I'll be visiting soon " i kinda took that as in a few days .. i might be wrong
to help you find the spot where that happens ... it takes place after sex with Zoe .. and after the scene where Rachael asks if your interested in Tali ....

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
true .. no argument from me on that ,, i still don't see what your point is tho ... Harp and Nat do have very similar features
I for one just wanted to run my theory of her descent by anyone interested. sgnafuz on the other hand was wondering why Harp's and Nat's skin tones differ. With Nat being of mixed parentage and your point of Harp simply having a darker skin tone being the most plausible explanations. Go Occam's razor!

Reactions: ImperialD
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes