• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So I was thinking after reading that list of the 85 variables that are tracked in the game what some of them might actually mean and how they can back fire on the MC. Since we know that Damien has been following us around and watching us for a while now I am sure he knows if we cheated on Jamie before Jamie gave the MC the ok to have fun with whoever. What if the choice we make with Jasmine comes back to bite us if we try to steal her from Damien? He has the knowledge of who and what we did starting on day one. He could go to Jamie and tell her everything we did. Now I don't think that would make a whole lot of issues for the MC and Jamie (she would be upset but forgive him in the long run I think), but what if he does it when Jamie's mom is around. We already know she doesn't like cheaters based off her husband so this could go bad for the MC and Jamie. Just wondering what you guys think about that? I don't think I could see BD doing this but you know me and my what if's.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So I was thinking after reading that list of the 85 variables that are tracked in the game what some of them might actually mean and how they can back fire on the MC. Since we know that Damien has been following us around and watching us for a while now I am sure he knows if we cheated on Jamie before Jamie gave the MC the ok to have fun with whoever. What if the choice we make with Jasmine comes back to bite us if we try to steal her from Damien? He has the knowledge of who and what we did starting on day one. He could go to Jamie and tell her everything we did. Now I don't think that would make a whole lot of issues for the MC and Jamie (she would be upset but forgive him in the long run I think), but what if he does it when Jamie's mom is around. We already know she doesn't like cheaters based off her husband so this could go bad for the MC and Jamie. Just wondering what you guys think about that? I don't think I could see BD doing this but you know me and my what if's.
I doubt he was following us on Day 1 and even if he was would have no idea what happened with Rachael or Shauna. He might have been able to catch us with Alexis but we made a point to wait and see if anyone followed us so I don't see that being a thing either. As for once we got to school about the only thing he could possibly have on us if you choose to initiate Liz to the cheer squad. Since he wasn't in the basement with us he has no proof anything happened and if he somehow did we were told it's the only way she was getting on the squad which was very important to her so technically we could say we did it for Liz's sake which is prolly something Jamie love us for lol.

Nothing he might have seen with the baby making clients (Anna visits meeting Keyana in the park) is an issue since Jamie is now effectively acting as our liaison for that now and knows all about it.

More importantly their relationship still seems to be falling apart even if you don't actively try to take advantage of the situation and Damien admits more than once that it's his own fault and he knows it so if she ended up with us I highly doubt he would hold a grudge.

Also there the whole thing where he is prolly closeted gay which means he's been using her and lying to her face for god knows how long which again is all on him.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I doubt he was following us on Day 1 and even if he was would have no idea what happened with Rachael or Shauna. He might have been able to catch us with Alexis but we made a point to wait and see if anyone followed us so I don't see that being a thing either. As for once we got to school about the only thing he could possibly have on us if you choose to initiate Liz to the cheer squad. Since he wasn't in the basement with us he has no proof anything happened and if he somehow did we were told it's the only way she was getting on the squad which was very important to her so technically we could say we did it for Liz's sake which is prolly something Jamie love us for lol.

Nothing he might have seen with the baby making clients (Anna visits meeting Keyana in the park) is an issue since Jamie is now effectively acting as our liaison for that now and knows all about it.

More importantly their relationship still seems to be falling apart even if you don't actively try to take advantage of the situation and Damien admits more than once that it's his own fault and he knows it so if she ended up with us I highly doubt he would hold a grudge.

Also there the whole thing where he is prolly closeted gay which means he's been using her and lying to her face for god knows how long which again is all on him.

All good points, and I think this is enough to get me to scrap the idea altogether.

Reactions: csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

altho he could have seen the 3 of you in the gazebo ... also when you kissed Liz outside of the walled fenced yard ( sidewalk ) .. kissing Bailey in the school ... just to name a few places he could have caught you

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
altho he could have seen the 3 of you in the gazebo ... also when you kissed Liz outside of the walled fenced yard ( sidewalk ) .. kissing Bailey in the school ... just to name a few places he could have caught you
all of that was after we got the green light so none of it would matter

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
altho he could have seen the 3 of you in the gazebo
Yeah but at that point Jamie is on board so now worries there at all. Jamie/Liz mom already seems to know that the MC is with other girls and as long as it was after Jamie gave the ok I see no harm. My worry was more in line with the girls Jamie doesn't know about that were before she gave him the OK.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
all i'm saying is ... it happened and how does Damien know , you got the green light

all i'm saying is ... it happened and how does Damien know , you got the green light
beside he could call the news to report you to them to have it spread around

beside he could call the news to report you to them to have it spread around
and a forgotten tidbit .. what about taking Katie to the party room .. like he couldn't have caught you there either ?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think the news already knows about his relationships outside the baby making stuff. Based on the conversation with Mackenzie when she asks you about how she should handle your social media stuff.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and having sex with Rachael in that alley wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do

sorry i don't mean to interupt your guys conversation ... just saying some of what you was talking about was missed .. is all

I think the news already knows about his relationships outside the baby making stuff. Based on the conversation with Mackenzie when she asks you about how she should handle your social media stuff.
i see your point , but wasn't that just about Jamie , Shauna & MC

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You are fine you are adding to it all. There are a bunch of things the MC has done in the open that could have been seen by others and you are making valid points. My concern was if you went the cheat path what could he have seen before Jamie gives you the ok to have fun.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You are fine you are adding to it all. There are a bunch of things the MC has done in the open that could have been seen by others and you are making valid points. My concern was if you went the cheat path what could he have seen before Jamie gives you the ok to have fun.
honestly nothing really ... not anything that could fry your ass anyways

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i see your point , but wasn't that just about Jamie , Shauna & MC
Who really knows at this point we haven't seen any of the comments so you never know. If anything it should be clear about Jamie, Shauna and most likely Bailey as they all have had close interaction with the MC in public spaces.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
and having sex with Rachael in that alley wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do
If you mean in the back of the SUV he isn't even following us at that point. That happens after the meeting with ryker where damien is outed as a spy and told he doesn't have to follow the MC anymore

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If you mean in the back of the SUV he isn't even following us at that point. That happens after the meeting with ryker where damien is outed as a spy and told he doesn't have to follow the MC anymore
idk about that .. you really trust in them after what happened ?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Can we really trust anything that man says though.:sneaky:

Also hats off to everyone who ignored a post earlier today we are making progress people. (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Who really knows at this point we haven't seen any of the comments so you never know. If anything it should be clear about Jamie, Shauna and most likely Bailey as they all have had close interaction with the MC in public spaces.
sex with Zoe on that stripper pole could have also been a mistake .. what if he was hiding and got pic's of that , could make trouble MC doesn't need

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes